The Easiest Way to Track and Pay Your Infinite Energy Bills
If paying bills every month has become too much of a hassle, and you think that there must be a better way, you are right! There is! makes paying all your recurring bills easier than ever. Paying your Infinite Energy bill can be simple, quick, and secure and will take away the stress of getting your payments in on time.
How Do I Pay My Infinite Energy Bill Myself?
Infinite Energy offers several ways for you to pay your bill:
|Infinite Energy offers an online payment system. You may pay from a checking, or savings account or with a credit or debit card. You will need to set up an online account and choose a username and password. In addition, you will need your account number, ZIP code and payment method. You will need to remember your login for the next time you use the system, and may have to enter additional information as prompted.
|The same types of payments are accepted with phone payments. This is an automated system, so be patient as you navigate to the payment portion. You'll need your account number, ZIP code and payment method.
|If paying with cash or money order, or if you just want a face to face with a person, you can choose to pay in person. You will be assessed a fee of $2.25 for this service. If you do not know a location, you should call the number on your bill or check the website. Bring a copy of your bill or have your account number available. Allow for 1-2 business days for your transaction to post.
|You can mail in your payment and pay by check or money order. Be sure to include your remittance slip or Gas South account number. Expect it to post 5-7 days after the date of your postmark.
How can I Lower My Infinite Energy Bill?
There are some easy ways to reduce your Infinite Energy bill. Any time you reduce your energy consumption, you also save money and help the planet.
- Make sure your appliances are running efficiently. Opt for Energy Star appliances when replacing or upgrading.
- Choose a programmable thermostat. This can reduce energy consumption at times when no one is home.
- Check for leaks: air leaks around doors and windows, water leaks from faucets and appliances.
- Avoid paying late and getting hit with late fees and possible reconnect fees. to make sure your payments are timely.
What Happens if I Miss a Payment?
Missing a payment, even if it is accidental, can have consequences. It can result in your service being disconnected. If you are disconnected, you will be charged a late fee and a charge to reconnect your service.
Any time you miss a payment, you could also be reported to the credit bureau. A negative report can result in a lower credit score, which, in turn, can mean higher interest rates or even credit denial.
Can I Keep Track of Automatic Payments?
Absolutely! You can even cancel or delete payments or make additional payments if you want. Using DoNotPay, you have convenience and flexibility to pay your bills.
If you want to set up recurring check payments but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 6 easy steps:
1. Go to the Bill Pay product on DoNotPay.
2. Connect a bank account if you haven't already.
3. Schedule recurring or one-time payments by entering the person you want to address the check to, the payment amount, and their mailing address.
4. Customize the payment with a PDF attachment, image, and memo.
5. Enter your contact information, including email, address, and phone number.
6. Submit your task! DoNotPay will mail the check on your behalf, and make sure it gets sent each recurring period if you set up recurring payments. You can always return to the product to delete or add new payments.
Why Should I Use DoNotPay to Pay My Infinite Energy Bill?
Using DoNotPay's online bill payment option will relieve the stress of getting your bills paid on time, and it also is:
- Fast-You don't have to spend time chasing over town, running to the post office or looking up passwords.
- Easy-No filling out tedious forms or jumping from site to site, to pay your bills.
- Successful-No worries about late fees, or your payment getting lost in the mail.
Can DoNotPay Work for My Other Bills Too?
Not only can DoNotPay help with your Infinite Energy bill payments, it can help with many other recurring bills as well. Some examples are:
- Washington Gas
- Duke Energy
- National Fuel
- Georgia Power
- Alabama Power
- And many more!
What Else Can DoNotPay do?
DoNotPay can help you solve many of the problems you may have. Need help with a parking ticket? We can help with chargebacks and refunds, too. Need a virtual credit card? Check out all the ways we can help.