How To Cut in Line When Reaching HP Customer Service Easily
The Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California. The company was founded in a one-car garage on May 1, 1939, by William "Bill" Hewlett and David "Dave" Packard, then both recent graduates of Stanford University. HP's co-founders established the company "to test instruments that they manufactured," according to the official website.
In 1998, HP ranked as the 18th largest IT vendor in the world, and in 2002, HP acquired Compaq and became the world's largest PC company. HP is known for its line of multi-functional printers and photographic products.
If you bought an HP product or you’re experiencing any issues with their service, you should get in touch with the company’s customer service.
Although HP is one of the most recognized computer company brands, its customer service isn’t always impeccable. Customers report overly long waits and unresponsive agents as some of the issues they experienced when trying to get in contact with the company.
That is why DoNotPay developed a product that helps you jump the phone queue and reach HP customer service without breaking a sweat!
Sign up for our award-winning app and forget about wasting time waiting on hold ever again!
Picking up the phone and calling HP customer service is certainly the easiest way to inquire about the info you need and get the assistance you seek. However, dealing with customer support isn’t your only option.
To save yourself from unnecessary hassle, you can check out the company’s FAQ page first. You’ll find answers to various questions and common dilemmas, including:
- Where can I find my order status?
- Can I edit my current order?
- What products do you sell on HP.com?
- What is a backorder?
- What payment methods does HP.com accept?
- How can I track my shipment?
- How do I request a price protection refund?
- How can I return my order?
- What do I do if my order arrives and something is missing or wrong?
- What do I do if my order arrives and something is not functioning properly or will not power on?
- How do I apply for sales tax exemption?
If you fail to find the assistance you need this way, don’t worry! You can contact HP customer support reps by choosing one of the following options:
- Over the phone
- By email
- Via live chat
Depending on whether you’re a business customer or a home customer, you should dial the number provided in the table below and ask a support agent to assist you:
|Business customers||866-625-0242||Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.|
|Home customers||888-999-4747||Monday through Sunday, 9 a.m. to 12 a.m.|
Despite the fact that calling customer service and speaking with an agent directly is your best way to resolve the issues you’re experiencing, dealing with customer support is generally not a fun experience. It often requires hour-long waits by the phone until an agent decides to pick up and assist you.
To spare you from stressing and wasting time, we’ll jump in to help you cut in line like a pro! Let DoNotPay do the tedious work and wait in your stead, and come back to speak to an agent once we notify you.
Our app doesn’t stop there! Helping you deal with customer service the easy way is something DoNotPay does best, but there are more neat products we can offer! Should you need additional HP-related assistance, we’ll gladly show you how to complete the following tasks in a few taps:
- Claim an HP manufacturer or extended warranty
- Request an HP item return
- Print your passport photos on an HP printer
- Cancel your HP Instant Ink subscription
If you want to send an email instead of calling HP customer service, you can do it by filling out and submitting a form on the company’s website. All you need to do is visit the HP Contact Us page, choose to contact HP technical support from the drop-down menu, and sign in to get started.
Note that this method will take more time, and there’s no saying how long it will take for the company to email you back.
To live chat, you should click on the blue chat icon in the bottom right corner of the Contact Us page. You’ll be asked to pick whether you need help with personal use products or business use products. After that, choose the department fit for your needs, and you’ll be redirected to the correct page.
HP also provides you the option to contact them online through social media. While this is a valid contact method, it’s not super reliable and it’s possible for your question to be left unanswered. If you decide to give it a go, note that the company is active on the following platforms:
When you have an issue with HP service, you want the problem solved immediately. It can be infuriating when you have to dial the support number half a dozen times and spend hours on hold until you finally reach a support agent.
That’s why we’ve developed the Skip Waiting on Hold product. With DoNotPay, you won’t have to waste time waiting on hold ever again! The app can call any customer service phone number for you and wait on hold in your place. As soon as a support agent takes your call, the app will notify you, so you can explain the issue and get the answers you’re looking for.
Here’s how you can use DoNotPay to skip HP’s phone queue:
- Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay
- In the app, type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product
- Search for the company you’d like to call
- Click on the name of the company and select Call Now
That’s it! DoNotPay will let you know the instant someone picks up so you can talk to a customer support representative without having to spend a second waiting on hold.
DoNotPay was designed to automate a wide variety of tedious, complex, and time-consuming tasks. When you sign up for DoNotPay, you’ll be able to perform all manner of tasks with only a few clicks, including:
- Reducing property taxes
- Getting in touch with an incarcerated loved one
- Signing up for free trials without giving away your credit card information
- Appeal banned and suspended accounts
- Lower your bills
- Get rid of annoying email and text spam
- Draft standardized legal documents in minutes
- Practice for government tests
- Apply for college fee waivers
There are literally hundreds of awesome DoNotPay products that can save you time, money, or trouble. The best part is—you’ll have access to every single one when you sign up for DoNotPay!
We’re adding new products weekly, so the value you’re getting will just keep increasing! Here are a few more tasks DoNotPay can assist you with:
- Create passport photos in seconds
- Sue anyone in small claims court
- Protect yourself from stalking and harassment
- Schedule DMV appointments with a few clicks
- Cancel any service or subscription
- File item return requests
- Submit anonymous HR complaints
- Find unclaimed money in your name
- Appeal parking tickets
- Get free virtual credit cards in minutes
Whatever you need help with, DoNotPay offers a fast, easy, convenient solution!