The Best Way to Make Money on Snapchat Spotlight
Make Money on Snapchat Spotlight
If you want to know how to make money on Snapchat Spotlight, DoNotPay has all the basics you need. We show you:
- What videos on Snap can make money.
- How much money you can make on Snapchat Spotlight.
- What your videos on Snap should be about.
- How to make your videos really popular.
- What you should not do.
Of all the ways to make money on the side, Snapchat Spotlight is one of the most fun. Once you learn how to make money on the internet by using the right apps, you will home in on things that are not only great fun, but also very profitable.
What is Snapchat Spotlight and How Much Money Can You Make?
Spotlight is a Snapchat feature where you show entertaining, fun, and informational 60-second videos. You must make them yourself to qualify for this dedicated area of Snapchat, because it has its own set of rules. About 250 million people visit or follow others on Snapchat, but only about 12,000 upload their videos to Spotlight. In 2021, Spotlight paid out over $250 million to those 12,000 people. That means, on average, they each earned just over $20,800. Several hundred of them earned more than $100,000 in 2021.
The minimum your videos must earn, for you to get paid, is $250. That is based on how many people watch it. For each viewing, you earn what are called "crystals," and when they add up to $250, Snapchat contacts you to arrange payment. If you want to earn thousands of dollars on Spotlight, all these ideas and steps to follow will help you. On top of that, DoNotPay gives you a lot of background info to help you get started.
For example, we have information on how to make money on your phone, as well as how to make money with your computer, and how to make money on weekends. Because Snapchat Spotlight is a social media platform, we also help people to learn more about media making money on social media.
What Your Spotlight Videos Should Be Like, So You Get Paid
Follow these tips to get your vids accepted, to increase their popularity, and help them go viral, to earn you more money. Your vids should be:
|Original||You cannot copy and share other people's vids if you want them accepted for earnings.|
|Theme-based to appeal to millions of others||Themes can be anything, such as lifestyles, pets, skills, art, music, dancing, cooking, sport, the natural world, etc.|
|Creative||The more interesting and entertaining your videos are, the more people will watch and share them.|
|Linked to hashtags||Make it easy for people searching for things like your vid will find it.|
|Incorporating Spotlight's features||Such as their music and filters.|
It is also profitable to submit vids about challenges Snapchat runs. For example, they paid Kim Kardashian to promote the #KindnessChallenge. The person who created the top Snap-in that challenge won $50,000. To help make your vids go viral, you should always ask your followers on other social media platforms to follow you on Snapchat Spotlight.
Things NOT to Do
- Do not make text-only vids, ones that are just still images, are blurry, or have low resolution, because Snapchat will not accept them.
- Do not post promotional or sponsored videos for the same reason.
How Your Snaps Get Approved for Spotlight
Your snaps will be published on Spotlight after Snapchat approves them. You must, therefore, make vids that:
- Are suitable for anyone 13 years or older.
- Follow Snapchat's Community Guidelines.
- Are no more than 60 seconds long.
- Have never been posted anywhere before.
- Are vertical vids with sound.
- Have an aspect ratio of at least 3:4 (but 9:16 is best) and have a horizontal res. of at least 640px.
How You Submit Your Snaps to Spotlight
- Open Snapchat and create your video.
- Then click "Send" at the bottom of your screen.
- Click "Spotlight" at the top of the next screen.
- Click hashtags for each relevant topic, so Snapchat knows the audience you are aiming your vid at.
- Finish off by clicking the arrow icon at the bottom of the screen.
And that is it. Five simple steps. You can view your snap vid by clicking on your screen avatar, then clicking "Spotlight and Snap Map."
Ways to Get More Spotlight on Snapchat Views
Getting paid is all about getting views, so the more views, the more likely you will earn money. These hints will help:
- Make themed videos frequently and regularly. If your audience knows to expect a new one every Saturday, they will look for it.
- Keep the theme going: same subject area, same text colors, same narrative voices, same "watch next time" message, etc.
- Think of ways to keep your existing followers interested, and attract new ones.
- Include your Snapchat profile on other social media platforms, so other followers know they should also be watching you on Snapchat Spotlight.
- Whenever you post on other social sites, add a call to action to view your latest Spotlight vid.
DoNotPay Makes it Easy for You
Follow the guidelines above, and you will know just what to do to make money with Snapchat Spotlight. Just follow these three simple steps:
- Log-in to DoNotPay and head over to the Make Money Online product.
- Select which option you're interested in from our list.
- Complete the chatbot to start earning extra cash!
How Else Can DoNotPay Help Me Make Money?
Making money with Snapchat Spotlight is fun and profitable. And if you also want to find some other ways to make money, then DoNotPay has some great ideas.
Trading on the Stock Market
Many people make money by trading stocks online. Once you have learned enough about making money on the stock market, you may find it easier and more satisfying than working other side hustles. Making commission-free trades with Robinhood Is profitable, and you can do it from your armchair. The same goes for trading cryptocurrencies on sites like Coinbase.
DoNotPay Makes it Easy
DoNotPay offers a lot of opportunities for making money on the side. Here are some ways people like you are benefiting. DoNotPay can show you how to:
- Qualify for free birthday gifts.
- See if you are owed missing money from different places.
- Invest with the law on your side.
- Get compensated if you were the victim of a stock drop action.
- Get compensated if you or a family member were victims of a data breach.
- Get paid for taking part in clinical trials.
- Get paid, if you are female, for donating your eggs.
- Get paid, if you qualify, for donating blood plasma.
What Other Ways DoNotPay Can Help You Make Money or Save Money?
There are many ways DoNotPay helps people like you. By using DoNotPay, you will earn money on the side, recoup money that is already yours, and learn how to solve all kinds of problems. If any of these topics speak to you, just go there to learn more and begin.
- Do you need any help to pay your bills?
- Would you like to know more about gift card cash back programs?
- How about learning how to start a free trial and never get charged if you forget to cancel?
- Learning about customer service is always valuable.
- What about free raffle tickets?
- Do you want to reclaim money you are due, but has gone missing?
- Do you or a family member need to learn about credit cards?
- And do you need help with parking tickets?
DoNotPay is here to help you learn, make money, and save money, so we look forward to seeing you soon.