If You Want to Make Some Extra Coins, Let DoNotPay Show You How to Make Money on Coinbase
It seems like everyone is looking for a side hustle these days, as the cost of goods and services is higher than ever before.
DoNotPay can show you how to make money on the side, filtering out legitimate offers, so you don't have to waste precious time on scams. Whether you want to find apps you can make money on by using your phone or are interested in learning how to make money on the weekends, our automated system makes finding opportunities quick and easy.
In 2020, more than $791 billion was spent on online purchases. With a 32.4% increase over prior year sales, now is the time to learn how to make money on your computer. In 2021, social media influencers alone took in an astounding $13.8 billion.
What is Coinbase?
Coinbase is one of the most trusted sources for transferring, storing, selling, and buying cryptocurrency. Established in 2012, the secure online platform has created a fair and equitable crypto-economy for online investors.
There are currently more than 73 million verified users in over 100 countries. The company has $255 billion in assets on the platform, with quarterly trades valued at $327 billion.
For those looking to make money in cryptocurrency, Coinbase is the ideal starting point.
How To Make Fast Money on Coinbase?
Freelance work is a growing trend, with the average worker earning around $21 per hour. Spending just an extra hour a day, you can learn how to make money on Coinbase, with the potential of earning more than $7,000 a year.
DoNotPay can show you how to get started, with tried and true techniques to make money on Coinbase. The easy-to-use platform manages hundreds of cryptocurrencies, including Dogecoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin. There is no limit to how much money you can make on Coinbase.
How Do You Make Money on Coinbase?
A personalized Coinbase wallet allows you to safely store crypto while exploring buy and sell options. Up to 98% of assets are held in offline cold storage, making it virtually impossible for cybercriminals to access them.
In addition to buying and selling cryptocurrencies Over the Counter (OTC), there are several ways that you can make money on Coinbase:
- Coinbase Pro Exchange - Coinbase is the perfect platform for new investors. For those looking for more active trading capabilities with lower fees, it's worth checking out Coinbase Pro. Advanced users can take advantage of limit orders, market orders, and stop orders with lower fees and access to margin trading up to three times regular Coinbase users. Subscribers also get more detailed information about orders, volumes, and pricing. Once you learn how to make money on Coinbase Pro, the sky's the limit.
- Staking Services - Verified users can stake existing Tezos (XTZ) balances to a network and receive rewards according to how much is owned. The higher the stake, the more cryptocurrency is received in exchange. Payments are credited every three days after the first initial transaction.
- Crypto Rewards - The Coinbase Visa debit card offers 4% back in crypto rewards of your choice when you use the card for everyday purchases.
How Can I Earn Free Crypto on Coinbase?
You can earn free crypto by clicking on educational modules on the Coinbase website. The more you learn about the next generation of currency, the more you can make. The educational tasks will teach you about how specific cryptocurrencies work and inform you about certain topics, such as:
Earn While You Learn:
|Automate tasks||Fetch.ai||(FET)||$3 FET|
|Graphics rendering||Render||(RNDR)||$3 RNDR|
|settlement assurance||Amp||(AMP)||$3 AMP|
|Connects banks and payment systems||Stellar Lumens||(XLM)||$10 XLM|
|Indexing and querying data||The Graph||(GRT)||$3 GRT|
|Earn interest on crypto||Compound||(COMP)||Borrow or $9 COMP|
How Do I Make Money on Coinbase?
You must open a free account before gaining access to the many valuable features available on Coinbase. You will need to provide:
- Valid email address
- Full name
- State of residence
- Verification that you are 18 years of age or older
- Working telephone number
- Date of Birth
- Mailing Address
- Last four digits of your social security number
Federal banking regulations require Coinbase to use the above-listed information to verify an individual's identity. The data remains encrypted and secure, but be aware that some users are concerned about privacy issues.
You will get $5 in free Bitcoin for setting up a new account. Once verified, you can start investing. Before you know it, you will be buying, selling, and making money on Coinbase.
How Much Money Can I Earn On Coinbase?
The average Coinbase user earns around $200 per month but varies based on many contributing factors. Some users claim to make as much as $100 per day, while others experience a total loss.
Fees are relatively high, ranging between 1.49% and 3.99% for each transaction. There is also a flat fee of either $1.49, $2.99, or $3.99 charged by Coinbase. Individual funds are insured by the FDIC up to $250,000 in cryptocurrencies.
How to Make Money On Coinbase With the Help of DoNotPay
It can often be frustrating trying to figure out the best way to make money online, especially when considering getting involved with cryptocurrency.
DoNotPay can show you how to get started with Coinbase and walk you through the necessary steps to make sure you have a worthwhile experience.
Here's how to get started:
- Log-in to DoNotPay and head over to the Make Money Online product.
- Select which option you're interested in from our list.
- Complete the chatbot to start earning extra cash!
What Else Can DoNotPay Help You With?
In addition to showing you how to make money on Coinbase, DoNotPay can also help you:
- Deal with Customer Service Issues
- Get Cash Back From Giftcards
- Dispute Parking Tickets
- Find Free Trials
- Get Free Raffle Tickets
DoNotPay provides 24/7 assistance for any problem that needs solving. Whether you want to learn more about investing in Coinbase or need help with bills or credit cards, the automated system can help you solve complicated issues with ease.
Get started today, and together with DoNotPay, learn about the future of currency and all that Coinbase has to offer.