How to Make Money on Canva Easily
If you want to earn money on the side, during weekends, or even full-time, there are numerous platforms and apps you can use to make money through the internet. Some of these platforms, such as Canva, do not come out as income generators at first sight because users can access the services for free.
Canva is a graphic design platform that allows users to design and publish anything, anywhere. The platform was founded in 2013 in Perth, Australia, to help you create visual content shared through a phone or computer.
Although advertised as a free service, you can earn some money if your audience gets a license to download the designs you publish on the platform. DoNotPay helps you understand how you can and any other online platform.
How Do I Make Money on Canva?
Canva is one platform that allows you to make money on the internet by selling your media. With over 65 million users from 179 countries globally, you have a vast market for your products. Below are items you can sell on Canva:
- Animated stickers
Listing your content on Canva is free, and you do not need to pay any maintenance fee.
To list your products on Canva and earn money, follow these steps:
- Create a Canva account through the Canva website
- Maneuver to the Canva Contributors landing page
- Click or tap Become a contributor, and you will be redirected to the Contributor Hub
- Read through the Canva Quality Guidelines
- Submit your content
You will start earning once someone buys a license to use your content to design anything. Keep in mind that for you to earn on Canva, you must be 18 years or an equivalent for your country's legal age.
Can I Be a Canva Affiliate?
If you are an influencer, educator, business blogger, or content creator, you can easily become a Canva Affiliate. As an affiliate marketer, you will earn a commission on every pro-subscriber you refer to Canva. You will also have unlimited access to Canva's marketing tool to enable you to advertise Canva Pro, including:
- A guide on how to promote Canva Pro
- Ad Templates specifically made for Affiliates
- Access to Canva Community tips and news
For you to qualify as a Canva affiliate, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Have an active engagement on social media or other digital marketing platforms
- Your Canva profile gets more than 1 million monthly visits and has content related to design
- Have a large following on social media of people interested in design
- You are ready to advertise Canva across your social media and marketing channels regularly
- You create zestful and inspirational design and entrepreneurial content
- You are either a design educator, social media influencer, or blogger in an active design community
How Much Can I Make On Canva?
There is no fixed amount of money you can make from Canva. The money you earn comes from the royalties reward you get every time a consumer pays for a license to use your design.
|Canva Earning Program||How You Earn||What You Earn|
|Royalty from Design License||Consumers pay $1 for a One-Time Use license and $10 for a Multi-Use license.||35% for every design license purchased|
|Canva Affiliate||Consumers subscribe to Canva Pro||$36 for each new Canva Pro subscriber|
Summary of Making Money on Canva
Users on Canva can use your design without any subscription, but to download their design, they need to buy the license to use your designs. It is through the license fees that you get to earn.
To earn a substantial amount on Canva, you should create exciting designs that will hook your audience. Employ versatility and creativity to attract and retain users to boost your earnings.
Design is a diverse field, and every user is attracted to different aesthetics, making it hard to determine the market pattern or boost your sales. You, therefore, cannot rely on Canva as your only source of income.
DoNotPay helps you discover other, more reliable means of making money on the side to supplement your income. Sign up on our website to access our list of money-making ideas on the internet while working from home.
Are There Alternative Ways of Making Money on the Internet?
There are several money-making ideas on the internet for you to exploit. You can access a million and one ways of making money through your phone or computer. However, you need to do your due diligence to ensure that the money-making mode you are interested in is legitimate.
Here are examples of legitimate money-making ideas on the internet:
- Stock market trading on platforms such as Robinhood
- Buying and selling of cryptocurrency on platforms such as Coinbase
- Marketing through the social media
How Do I Make Money With the Help of DoNotPay?
You might be frustrated looking for mobile means and other methods of making legitimate money on the internet. Do not despair, we have good news for you. DoNotPay helps you find alternative money-making ideas that might go a long way to complement your financial status.
Here's how to get started:
- Log-in to DoNotPay and head over to the Make Money Online product.
- Select which option you're interested in from our list.
- Complete the chatbot to start earning extra cash!
Does DoNotPay Offer Other Services?
DoNotPay is the best platform to help you make money over . Our services are fast, reliable, and precisely tailored to care for your needs.
DoNotPay works with government entities and private companies to help you sue anyone, fight bureaucracy, fight corporations, among other services.
Here are some ways DoNotPay can help make your life easier:
- Appeal for a banned account
- File for a victim of crime compensation
- Contact embassies and consulates
- File for copyright protection
- Create official passport photos
- Find Free Trial Offers
- Locate Unclaimed Money
- Fight Parking Tickets