How to Make Money on Amazon Without Selling Physical Products
When it comes to e-commerce, it doesn't get any bigger than . The online retail giant took in about $386 billion in the US last year, and the company shows no signs of slowing down. Getting a slice of this income is an enticing idea, but not everyone has something to sell online. However, it is possible to learn .
If you want to learn more about the process, we have all the information you need. And when it comes to finding ways to make money on your computer, DoNotPay is here to help.
Here's How to Make Money on Amazon
In today's gig economy, many people are searching for ways to earn extra money on the side. Some people try investing in the stock market, through sites such as Robinhood or Coinbase.
For other people, they turn to retailers such as Amazon. You don't have to have something to sell in order to use Amazon to make money on the side. The online retailer offers a couple of programs that are great ways to make money on the internet.
|Amazon Associates||If you have an online presence through a blog or website, you can earn a percentage of all purchases that are made through your site. You recommend products, providing links. When your audience clicks on your affiliate link and buys the product, you earn a commission.
Here are a few things to know about the Amazon Affiliate program:
|Amazon Influencers||This affiliate program works differently from their Associate's program. People with a substantial following on social media can be paid to promote products on their accounts. Those who qualify for the program have a URL for their own Amazon page, featuring the products they promote.
How to Become an Amazon Affiliate
Amazon isn't very forthcoming about the eligibility requirements for its affiliate programs. Your only option is to apply for the program you think your site is most appropriate for and wait for their decision. You can sign up for the Influencer program here or the Associate program here.
Many people report that Amazon will often reject or cancel accounts without providing a clear explanation. However, they have set out the following guidelines:
- Eligibility is decided based on the combination of several factors, including the size of your following, how often you produce content, the type of content you produce, follower engagement, and how many people "click-through" your links to purchase products.
- An account can be rejected if you don't use the proper "tagged" links on your site.
- Applications will also be rejected if the content is considered unoriginal, or there is not enough content.
- Unapproved usage of Amazon trademarked materials, including words, images, and Amazon customer reviews, is considered a trademark violation and will cause your application to be rejected.
If your application is rejected, you are allowed to re-apply after you correct the problems.
How Much Will I Earn Per Purchase?
Again, Amazon isn't clear about how much money you will make per click-through on your account. However, the affiliate programs reportedly pay between 1% and 10% per purchase.
Other Ways to Make Money With the Help of DoNotPay
Joining one of the Amazon affiliate programs can be lucrative, but you must have a substantial online following. If you're not in that position, you won't be able to take advantage of these opportunities. But that doesn't mean you can't find ways to make money on the weekends. DoNotPay can hunt down ways to make money online that will work for you. Here are some of the unusual earning opportunities we can find for you:
- Plasma Donation
- Invest with the Law on Our Side
- Stock Drop Class Action
- Data Breach Protection
- Participate in Clinical Trials
- Become an Egg Donor
- Find Unclaimed Money
- Free Birthday Gifts
To find out the options that will work for you, all you have to do is take advantage of our Make Money Online product. With a few clicks, we can get you started.
Here's how simple it is:
- Log-in to DoNotPay and head over to the Make Money Online product.
- Select which option you're interested in from our list.
- Complete the chatbot to start earning extra cash!
It's that simple! We'll walk you through what you need to know, and soon you can be spending your extra cash.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do For You?
With DoNotPay, you can not only earn extra money, but we'll make it easier to manage your money well and take care of frustrating problems. DoNotPay is the resource you need to quickly solve many problems that can overwhelm you with details. Here's a list showing just a portion of what we can do:
- Decode confusing TOS
- Cancel any subscription
- Sign up for free trials without risk
- Airline compensation help
- Deal with customer service
- Contact government representatives
- Get free raffle tickets
- Get cashback for gift cards
- Find missing money
- Get help paying bills
- Clean up your credit report
- Generate virtual credit cards
- Create an advance health care directive
- Find clinical trials
- Learn to make money on social media
Try DoNotPay out, and see how many solutions we have waiting for you!