Smart Hacks That'll Get You Cheaper Gas
You need to drive to get your kids to school, get to work, and go grocery shopping for your family. That said, you don't need to pay full price for fuel. If you're wondering how to get cheaper gas, read on to discover how you can use fuel rewards to cut your fuel costs drastically.
You can sign up for fuel rewards on your own. However, you may still be leaving money on the table. It can be a hassle to create login IDs, remember passwords, and keep track of your reward points. It can even be hard to remember which gas stations you are a rewards member of. Luckily, DoNotPay can help you sign up for rewards points for over a dozen gas stations and manage your rewards easily in just three simple steps.
Best Ways to Save on Gas
There are many ways to save money on fuel. That said, some cheap gas tips are easier than others. For instance, you could purchase a fuel-efficient vehicle, but you may not be in the market for a new car. However, you can also slash your weekly fuel costs by:
- Driving less
- Buying regular unleaded or mid-grade unleaded fuel if your vehicle doesn't require premium unleaded fuel
- Maintaining ideal tire pressure
- Coasting rather than accelerating and braking aggressively
How Fuel Rewards Can Help You Save
Another great way to slash your weekly fuel costs is to spend less on fuel with fuel rewards. In the past, you had to be fortunate enough to have a grocery store nearby that offered discounted fuel gift cards to save money on fuel. Today, many gas stations offer memberships that can save you money in a number of ways, including:
- Saving two to eight cents per gallon of fuel
- Getting price-matching for fuel for competitors within a two-mile radius
- Earning points to save on fuel for making in-store purchases
Some of the best fuel rewards programs include:
- Shell fuel rewards - earn rewards points for shopping at some of your favorite local grocery stores.
- BP fuel rewards - get five cents off per gallon and keep your eyes peeled for bonus discounts throughout the year.
How to Get Cheaper Gas With the Help of DoNotPay
DoNotPay has a new Fuel Rewards product that eliminates the headache of signing up for new rewards accounts, tracking your rewards, and remembering your log-in information. We can sign you up for fuel rewards automatically and keep all of your information in one convenient place, so you just have to open DoNotPay to get cheaper gas.
Do you want to get discounts on and rewards for fuel, but feel overwhelmed about where to start? DoNotPay has you covered in three very simple steps:
- Open DoNotPay and click on the Fuel Rewards Product.
- Choose whether you would like to 1) Sign up for a new rewards account, 2) See your Alt ID, or 3) Check on your fuel points. If it's your first time using our product, you'll be prompted to sign up for a rewards account first.
- If you chose to see your Alt ID or fuel points, DoNotPay will display that information for you. Otherwise, we'll guide you through a few questions so we can sign you up for a rewards account at your favorite gas station on your behalf.
Why Use DoNotPay to Get Cheaper Gas
You should use DoNotPay to get cheaper gas because it is so convenient. If you just follow a few simple steps, you can sign up for rewards memberships with over a dozen gas stations and access your membership information by opening DoNotPay.
Not only is it easy to use DNP to sign up for fuel rewards, but it's also easy to see how many points you have and figure out the cheapest place for you to buy fuel. The best part about being able to sign up for fuel rewards so easily is you can feel confident that you can get gas cheaply wherever life takes you.
DoNotPay Saves You Time
If you're on a road trip, need fuel, and only see gas stations you never stop at, there's no need to worry. In just a few seconds, you can use DoNotPay to join the gas station's loyalty program, so you can start saving at the pump and have more money to spend on your vacation.
DoNotPay Works Across All Companies With the Click of a Button
One of the best things about DoNotPay is it works with all companies with the click of a button. You can accumulate fuel rewards for purchasing fuel at your favorite gas station. However, you can also buy gas cheap when you're on a road trip and nowhere near your favorite gas station. For instance, DoNotPay can help you sign up for:
|Best Fuel Rewards Guide||Shell Fuel Rewards Guide||7-Eleven Fuel Rewards Guide|
|Exxon Fuel Rewards Guide||Safeway Fuel Rewards Guide||AAA Fuel Rewards Guide|
|Kroger Fuel Rewards Guide||Murphy Fuel Rewards Guide||BP Fuel Rewards Guide|