How To Delete VSCO Account
VSCO makes it simple, fun and easy to create a photo sharing account. But sometimes, you simply don't have the time to manage yet another social media account. If this is the case, it is best to delete an unused account to protect your personal information.
However, despite all of the easy editing tools and state-of-the-art features in this platform, it will take you a long time to figure out .This article will show you how to delete VSCOCam accounts by yourself. We'll also introduce a third-party solution that offers effortless deletion.
Why You Should Delete an Old VSCO Account
VSCO doesn't have a private account setting, so most people will because everyone can access them. The platform also holds other data, including, among others:
- Photo data, such as location
Other people delete their accounts due to inactivity or simply not wanting others to see their photos. By deleting your account, you keep private personal information safe from various kinds of fraud.
How to Delete VSCO Account on Your Own
VSCO requires you to send in a request to delete your account. The request can take several hours to complete, so your account details will be visible during this time.
Manually deleting your account will require you to do the following steps:
- Sign into VSCO using a web browser. A verification email will be sent to the same email that you signed up with for your account. You must verify your sign-in.
- Sign in to the VSCO mobile app, too. (You must be signed in on both a browser and the app).
- Click on the drop-down menu in your browser.
- Click on your profile name.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where it says, "Delete My Account."
- Follow the prompt to enter your password.
You'll need to follow a very similar process if you signed up using a phone number, Google, Apple, or another method not listed. If, for some reason, your account doesn't delete in a few hours, you'll need to reach out to customer support.
It is important to remember that account deletion doesn't delete VSCO memberships processed through Google or Apple.
|Can I Delete With||Yes / No|
Challenges You Encounter When Trying to Delete a VSCO Account
Primarily, the main issue people have when deleting their account is trying to remember the email address they used when signing up or their password. Without these, it will be very difficult, almost impossible, to delete your VSCO account.
Another problem is time. The request for account deletion can take a lot of time, and it's confusing when the account is not immediately deleted, even after following the steps above.
How to Delete Your VSCO Without a Password
Unfortunately, you'll need a password to delete your account. If you've lost your password, you can click on the "reset password" button on the app or website to reset your password. You'll need access to the email address or phone number used when signing up.
How to Delete Your VSCO Without an Email
If you have your account password and know how to log into your account, you do not need to have access to your email address to delete the account. Otherwise, you can try to contact the VSCO support team to delete your account if you don't have your email address or username that you signed up with.
Next Steps to Delete a VSCO Account If You Can't Do It Yourself
If you can't delete your account on your own, take a deep breath and know that there is help beyond the DIY method outlined above. Support may rectify the issues you're experiencing but there is no guarantee it can be done quickly. Luckily, you can use DoNotPay.
Forget Learning How to Delete VSCO Account – Just Use DoNotPay
DoNotPay takes the hard work of deleting an account out of your hands. Instead of trying to figure things out on your own or wasting time waiting for your account to be deleted, you can let DoNotPay’s proven system delete your account in seconds.
Here’s how to delete old accounts using DoNotPay in 7 simple steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
DoNotPay Works Across All Platforms
DoNotPay takes the burden of deleting your VSCO out of your hands completely. It takes a few simple steps to have the platform delete your account for you. If you're like most people, you have a variety of other accounts that you don’t use. DoNotPay can delete these accounts for you, too:
DoNotPay can also help you appeal banned accounts and manage subscriptions on these platforms.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay does not only help you delete a VSCO account. DoNotPay can also help you:
- Fight email spam
- Get free trials
- Send a product return request
- Get rid of email spam
- File a formal complaint against any company
Sign up today!