How to Delete Samsung Account Easily
Like most technology companies, Samsung offers a way for its users to backup, restore and sync data across multiple devices. A Samsung account gives you exclusive access to apps like Samsung Pay and SmartThings. However, you do not require a Samsung account to use your Android phone as much as a Google account. Therefore, you may want to learn for several reasons.
While the company offers ways to delete your Samsung account, these methods are often not easy. Happily, DoNotPay provides an effortless way for you to delete an old Samsung account, even when you have forgotten the account's login credentials or can't access your account in the first place.
Aside from deleting your Samsung account, we can also assist you in removing your accounts in:
Reasons to Delete Your Samsung Account
Old and inactive online accounts are substantial risk factors that compromise your data security. Old, forgotten accounts are prone to data breaches and information theft because they aren't monitored, so you would like to learn .
Deleting Samsung, Facebook, Instagram, or Yahoo accounts that you no longer need is one of the best ways to protect your data and keep you safe from data leaks. DoNotPay can contact the service provider for you and demand that your account be deleted based on the rights you're entitled to under consumer data privacy laws.
Some reasons why you would want to delete a Samsung account include:
- You have two or multiple Samsung accounts but want to keep only one for easy organization and monitoring.
- When you do not plan to use your Samsung account anymore, and therefore, you don't want to compromise your data security by having an inactive account.
- When your Samsung account has been breached.
What Happens When You Delete a Samsung Account?
Be sure that you want to delete your account before you continue. Once you authorize the removal of your data, the following will happen:
- You won't access the deleted account.
- Deleting your Samsung account will also erase your Samsung purchase history, content subscriptions, content uploads, and personal profile information.
- You will be signed out of all connected devices, including tablets and mobile apps.
- You won't use some Samsung services using the deleted account, like Samsung Cloud services, Find My Mobile, Samsung Pay, and Samsung Pass.
How to Delete My Samsung Account
To permanently delete your Samsung account, you will need:
- Remember the login credentials for the account you wish to delete, i.e., ID/email address and password.
- Access to an internet browser.
Follow these steps to delete your account. Please note that this action is irreversible.
- Using an internet browser, navigate to the Samsung Login page.
- Log in to your Samsung account using your Email or ID and the password.
- Select My Account info.
- Select the Profile card, and then select Samsung Account settings.
- Scroll to the bottom, select Delete account, review the precautions, and follow the on-screen prompts to delete the account.
Samsung only allows you to delete your account once you have logged in for security reasons. If you have forgotten your login password, you must contact the service provider directly and verify that you're the account owner. DoNotPay is an easy and effective third-party solution you can also leverage in these circumstances.
|Can I Delete With||Yes / No|
Issues You May Run Into When Deleting Your Samsung Account
- I can't remember my Samsung account password. Try to reset your password. Alternatively, use DoNotPay's Recover Passwords product.
- You can't access the email for various reasons. Contact the mail provider or opt for the effective DoNotPay products to recover or delete your account.
- If you are trying to delete the account of a deceased loved one, and you do not have access to their password or email.
Delete Your Samsung Account Using DoNotPay
We believe deleting your Samsung account should be as easy as possible. That is why we have tailored our product to accomplish precisely that.
If you want to delete old accounts but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to Delete Old Accounts product on DoNotPay.
- Select the type of account you are trying to delete, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
- Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails / phone numbers.
- Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, any payment methods saved under the account, etc.
- Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
- Enter any last known or previously used passwords.
- Enter your contact information and submit the task!
And that's it! DoNotPay will submit a demand letter to the service provider on your behalf, verifying your account ownership and requesting that your account be deleted. We'll also ask for all of your data associated with the account to be deleted under the rights granted to you through data privacy regulations. You should hear back from them directly via email for more updates regarding your issue if they have any further questions or concerns.
Delete Accounts on Other Platforms
Besides, we have years of experience handling customer service issues and offering efficient services in other areas that matter to you. Use DoNotPay to:
- Cancel audible subscription
- A fake phone number for Google verification
- Get the PayPal friends and family refund
- Access free trials without a credit card
- Get rid of spam emails