How To Convert Scanned Document to PDF in No Time
Since paper files are an inefficient way to store data, many people decide to digitize them using scanners. PDF is the best format for scanned documents because it provides the highest level of security. Also, it doesn’t matter what kind of computer you are on since the PDF format is compatible with all kinds of devices.
A quick search on the web will bring up many apps that allow you to convert scanned documents to PDFs. If you want to learn how to convert a scanned document to PDF without breaking a sweat, you’ve come to the right place. Instead of using sketchy online converters, sign up for DoNotPay! Our nifty File Converter product guarantees quick and 100% safe conversions of 100+ different files.
You can convert a scanned document to PDF by using either an online file converter or a downloadable app. Online file converters are what most people go for due to the following reasons:
- Most of them are free
- No additional software installations are required
- They are easy to use
The conversion process looks pretty much the same with all online converters—all you need to do is:
- Upload the file you want to convert
- Select the output format
- Hit the Convert button
Finding the right converter for your needs is not an easy task, so we made a list of the most popular online converters to help you out. You can check them out in the table below:
|PDF2Go||PDF2Go is a free online tool that lets you convert your PDFs to a variety of popular formats, including DOCX, HTML, DOC, PPTX, JPEG, and TXT|
|Online PDF Converter||Online PDF Converter is a free conversion tool that converts PDF files to Word, PowerPoint, HTML, JPEG, PNG, etc.|
|Soda PDF||Soda PDF is a file converter that converts PDF to Word, Excel, or PPT documents. It is free and easy to use|
When it comes to downloadable apps, they require a little more effort and knowledge of file conversion.
Some problems that you may encounter when converting a scanned document online are the following:
- Privacy concerns—Some file conversion websites may sell your data to third parties without your permission
- Annoying ads—Be careful not to click on them because they may be malicious
- The risk of downloading malware together with converted files
- The inability to convert multiple files at once
- Lack of customer support
- A limit to the number of files you may convert daily
- The inability to edit the converted files
- Poor quality of the converted files
To avoid safety issues, make sure you choose a reliable converter before using it. The best way to do that is to check its ratings and user reviews.
Save time and effort looking for a reliable converter all over the internet by opting for DoNotPay. Our File Converter product is one of the best file conversion tools on the market, allowing you to convert 100+ different files without daily limits. The conversion process is straightforward, quick, and 100% safe. You can rest assured the converted files will be of great quality, which is often not the case with free online converters.
To initiate the conversion, log in to your DoNotPay account and complete the following steps:
- Open the File Converter product
- Upload your scanned document
- Select PDF as the output format
Your file will be converted in only a few seconds! All that’s left for you to do is to go to the My Disputes page and download it.
We ensure the security of your data by removing it from our database 24 hours after the conversion.
Our platform is compatible with all operating systems since it’s web-based!
You can convert a wide range of files using our award-winning app. Some of them can be found in the table below:
Technology is advancing at a rapid pace, and it can be rather difficult to keep up. But there’s no need to worry if you’re not particularly tech-savvy—DoNotPay got you covered!
With our easy-to-use app, you can compress any file, download videos from the web, and convert online videos to MP3 files, all with a few clicks. There’s absolutely no experience needed. Your files are 100% safe, and your privacy is ensured because we delete the converted and compressed files after 24 hours.
On top of file conversion, DoNotPay has hundreds of different products that automate boring tasks and streamline complex processes. And the best part is—you get access to all of them, so you can use our award-winning app to save a ton of time and money.
Here are just a few examples of what DoNotPay can help you with:
- Sign up for free trials without giving away your info
- Cancel any service or subscription with a click of a button
- Appeal parking tickets and dispute seatbelt tickets in any city
- Sue a company that has wronged you in small claims court
- Lower your monthly bills
- Get rid of email spam for good
- Find unclaimed money in your name
- Find free raffle tickets to earn real money or get awesome prizes
- File neighbor complaints and get peace of mind