How to Cancel Apple TV Plus Membership the Easy Way
The Apple TV Plus app is a popular way to watch movies and TV shows on any Apple device. Many people get this subscription for the original content that drops regularly or the convenience to watch TV on the go. That said, if you're wondering Plus membership easily, you're in the right place.
It's hard to figure out how to cancel your Apple TV Plus membership on your own, even though Apple offers three ways to cancel your membership. In this guide, we'll give you the lowdown on how to cancel your subscription on your own and how you can use DoNotPay to cancel it quickly and easily.
How to Cancel Apple TV Plus Membership Yourself
Are you wondering Plus membership online on your own? That may be the most popular cancellation technique. If you want to cancel your subscription on a browser, you will need to:
- Click Sign In to access your Apple TV Plus account on Safari or your favorite internet browser (the web address is tv.apple.com)
- Enter your Apple ID and password
- Click on the icon in the far upper right corner of the screen that looks like a person
- Select the Settings button (it is reminiscent of a steering wheel)
- Scroll down the page until you find the Subscriptions button
- When you find the Apple TV Plus subscription, click on the Manage button (you will see the Apple One bundle if you purchased your Apple TV Plus subscription as part of an Apple One bundle)
- Click Cancel Subscription (you will only continue to have access to your subscription until your monthly or annual subscription period is up)
- Confirm on the next page that you really want to cancel your subscription
|Apple TV Plus Customer Support Number||1-800-800-2775|
|Apple TV Plus Support Email Address||N/A|
|Apple TV Plus Cancellation Form||Go to tv.apple.com.|
|Apple TV Plus Cancellation FAQ||Contact Apple Support.|
How to Cancel Apple TV Plus Subscription Using Your iPhone
Here are the steps to use your iPhone to cancel your Apple TV Plus subscription:
- Navigate to the Apple TV app on your mobile telephone
- Look in the upper right corner of the app to find your profile icon and tap on it
- Locate and tap on Manage Subscriptions (you'll find this roughly in the middle of your screen)
- Locate and tap on the Apple TV+ button on the Manage Subscriptions tab
- Tap Cancel Subscription
- Verify that you really want to cancel your subscription on the next window
How to Cancel Your Apple TV+ Subscription From Your Apple TV
If you find yourself scrolling through the available TV shows and movies on your Apple TV, frustrated that there is nothing to watch, you may wonder if there's a way to cancel your Apple TV+ subscription straight from your TV. Luckily, it is possible to cancel your subscription straight from your Apple TV. That said, it's a long process:
- Navigate to the home screen of your Apple TV
- Locate and select Settings
- Find the Users and Accounts button on the right side of your screen (right under the General button) and select it
- Select your username at the top right of your screen
- Scroll all the way down to your MANAGE options and select Subscriptions (this should be the third option under MANAGE)
- Under ACTIVE, find and select Apple TV+ - Channel
- Scroll down until you find the Cancel Subscription option and select it
- Confirm your choice
Use DoNotPay: How to Cancel Apple TV Plus Membership Easily
Even knowing how to cancel Apple TV Plus membership on your own doesn't make canceling the subscription isn't easy. There are lots of steps to remember, and many people struggle to find the buttons they need to click on to move forward in the process. Fortuitously, with DoNotPay, you only need to follow three clearly-guided steps.
- Log-in to DoNotPay and search for the Manage Subscriptions product.
- Provide the name of the subscription service you want to cancel.
- Provide your account details such as email address and username.
That said, that's not all DoNotPay is good for. DoNotPay is the perfect resource if you want to cancel other media subscriptions, like:
Similarly, you can use DoNotPay to cancel any health and wellness memberships that you now regret, like:
DoNotPay's Virtual Credit Card Ensures You Won't Be Charged After a Free Trial
There are three ways you can get an Apple TV+ free trial:
- Buy an Apple device, like an iPhone, Mac, or Apple TV, and redeem the free trial offer within 90 days for a 3-month trial
- Request a 7-day free trial and get charged $4.99 per month (you have the opportunity to share your subscription with your family, but that will cost you anywhere from $20.95 per month to $54.95 per month)
- Request a 1-month free trial and get charged $14.95-$29.95 per month
That said, you can use DoNotPay's Virtual Credit Cards product to ensure you can enjoy your free trial without worrying about how hard Apple makes it to cancel the free trial or your subscription.