How Much Money Can You Make on Wag?
Dogs are a human’s best friend. While dogs are good to keep as pets, they require a lot of care, just like babies do. In addition to good food, they need frequent exercise to keep them healthy. Most working professionals may not find the time to take their dogs out on walks every other time, so thank goodness for Wag! Wag makes it very easy to outsource dog services by providing qualified dog walkers. So, how much can you make on Wag, and what do you need to get you started? Read along to find out how and also learn how can help you make money online.
What Is Wag?
Wag is an application that allows parents to hire dog services such as dog walking and training. Dog-owners and caretakers pay a fee to create an account and, after that, they can start applying for and accepting jobs. This is a great platform for those who need to get some extra support with their dogs and also for those who want to make an extra income on the side.
The platform stands out because it provides many benefits for walkers. Wag offers many in-demand services, which include, but are not limited to:
- In-home training
- Digital training
How Does Wag Work?
Both dog caretakers and walkers apply for jobs using the Wag! app. In a similar fashion, dog owners create an account to get access to dog walking services. As a dog walker, you can have your own schedule and work as many or as few hours as you like. The platform has a non-negotiable base fee. Dog walkers on Wag work as independent contractors. Through the app, they can find jobs near where they live and decide whether they want to take them or not.
Eligibility to Become a Dog Walker on Wag
To start making money as a dog walker on Wag, you must first:
- Be 18 years of age and above
- Reside in the city where the platform operates
- Live in a building that allows pet-ownership
- Pass a background check
How Much Can You Make on Wag?
Because you are working as an independent contractor, how much you will make on Wag! will depend on a number of factors, such as the number of jobs you take in a day. According to Wag, you will earn an average of $20 for a 30-minute walk. You will further earn $26 a night for pet sitting or boarding. Some dog owners may give you more if you care for more than one dog.
Wag deducts 40% of the base pay from the contractors. However, contractors are allowed to keep 100% of all tips received. Here is the base salary:
|20-minute walk||$12.75 - $19.99|
|30-minute walk||$17.00 - $26.99|
|60-minute walks||$25.50 - $36.99|
How to Start Making Money as a Dog Walker on Wag
To start making money on Wag as a dog walker or caretaker, follow these steps:
Create Your Account
Go to the website and fill out the required details to create your account. You will also be required to add references. Note that your referees will be contacted.
Pass a Background Check
You will need to pay $29.95 for a background check. This may take anywhere from a few days to several weeks.
Start Making Working for Pay
Once you have been cleared to start working, you can create your payment account using the Stripe Payment Platform. You will enter your credit or debit card information, and you can then start accepting job offers.
How to Maximize Your Earnings on Wag
Just like other online gigs, it can be hard to solely survive on Wag. However, there are a few strategies you can use to increase your earnings:
- Provide excellent customer service. To get started, you can take a short course on customer service.
- Use the Wag referral code. Wag will give you bonuses when you refer a new client. You can earn as much as $25 for every new customer that uses the referral code to sign up.
- Wear comfortable shoes. If you plan on taking many jobs, remember to put on comfortable shoes because you will be doing a lot of walking. Hurting your feet may hurt your productivity in the subsequent days.
- Provide more services. In addition to dog walking, there are many other services provided by Wag, as mentioned above. Diversify your services to make more money.
Make Money Online With DoNotPay
While DoNotPay cannot help you make money on Wag, you can make money on your computer with DoNotPay through other ways, such as:
- Find Missing Money
- Free Birthday Gifts
- Clinical Trials
- Stock Drop Class Action
- Invest with the Law on Our Side
- Data Breach Protection
- Plasma Donation
- Become an Egg Donor
DoNotPay can get you started in 3 easy steps:
- Log-in to DoNotPay and head over to the Make Money Online product.
- Select which option you’re interested in from our list.
- Complete the chatbot to start earning extra cash!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do for You?
DoNotPay can also help you with the following:
- How to make money on the side
- How to make money on the Robinhood
- How to make money on the internet
- How to make money on the stock market
- How to make money on your phone
- Apps you can make money on
- How to make money on your computer
- How to make money on the weekends
- How to make money on social media
- How to make money on coinbase
In addition to helping you make money online, you can enjoy other great services with DoNotPay, such as:
- Helping you with bills
- Helping you with parking tickets
- Helping you with free trials
- Helping you get free raffle tickets
- Helping you get gift card cashback
with DoNotPay today to get started.