Stop Harassment from Hoist Finance Debt Collection the Easy Way
There is no doubt that loans have made life easier to some extent. Whether you used the money to clear bills, pay for education fees, or do other important things — loans can be of great assistance, especially when you are down financially. The problem is when debt collection agencies such as come chasing after the debt.
It is not uncommon to hear complaints about such debt collection agencies harassing and bullying those in debt. The good news, nevertheless, is that DoNotPay can help you deal with Hoist Finance Debt Collection should they contact you to settle your debt.
What Is Hoist Finance Debt Collection?
is a collection agency founded in 1994 and has since then grown to become one of the well-known debt collectors in over 13 European countries. The headquarters of the company is in Stockholm, Sweden.
Hoist Finance is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). They have a base in Salford, in Manchester city, and communicate using various names like Hoist Finance UK Limited, Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 Limited, or Hoist Finance AB.
Hoist Finance Debt Collection Contact Details
Here is how you can contact Hoist Finance Debt Collection:
|Phone||0345 266 9244|
|Mailing Address||Hoist Finance Limited Quays Reach
Carolina Way, Salford, M50 2ZY
What’s Next After Hoist Finance Debt Collection Contacts Me?
If Hoist Finance contacts you, one of your creditors has likely passed a debt you owe to the debt collection agency. Sometimes, the company uses legal language that you may not understand, as they know it adds to the pressure of you settling the debt in full. However, before making any payments, it's crucial you read the rest of this guide to know how to effectively deal with Hoist Finance Debt Collectors.
Here are important pointers to have in mind when dealing with Hoist Finance Debt Collection:
- It is important to note that Hoist Finance Debt Collection have no right to demand payment if they have not sent you a debt validation letter. After all, what evidence shows that you are in debt and the amount indicated is correct? In light of this, if you don't receive the debt validation letter, you can always request it and if you still don't receive it, then you should refrain from making any payments.
- Hoist Finance Debt Collection never gives up on reclaiming debts. That's why they may call you often or even employ agents to visit you in your home to try and get you to pay back the money you are owed. While the easiest solution to stop them from doing so is to pay the money owed, it may be challenging to some people, especially those going through financial difficulties.
- Hoist Finance Debt Collection may be lenient to you and agree to the debt being settled in a repayment plan. This involves paying the money in installments over a period of time. An alternative solution to settling the debt would be to register for an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA) agreement. Even though after registering for an IVA you will still be liable to pay the debt for about five years, a significant amount of the money owed can be written off.
- Another important thing you should know before paying the outstanding balance is that debts which are older than 6 years don't have to be settled. Such debts are considered too old to be discussed in court and are normally referred to as statute-barred debts. However, for the debt to be considered statute-barred, you must not have paid any amount of the debt in the past 6 years.
How DoNotPay Can Be of Assistance in Stopping Hoist Finance
Debt collection companies like Hoist Finance Debt collectors can be a nuisance, especially when they try to coerce and pressurize you into settling a debt. At DoNotPay, we understand how frustrating it can be when dealing with them on your own. That's why we are dedicated to helping you if they come chasing after a debt.
We will take you through some selected questions designed to help you choose the best action to take. Moreover, we will help you file a complaint to the FCA if you decide to report them for harassing you when demanding payments.
Here's how to get started:
- Search “debt collection” on DoNotPay.
- Answer a series of questions about the debt collectors, including when you were contacted and how you were contacted, so we can determine if they have violated any debt collection laws.
- Decide which course of action you want to take based on our guidance, such as filing a debt verification request, demanding for the collectors to stop contacting you, or reporting them to a professional trade association.
And that's it. Once you choose the course of action you want to take, DoNotPay will handle the rest. We'll deliver your request directly to the debt collectors via first-class mail, or file your complaint automatically with the relevant trade association or ombudsman.
Deal With Debt Collectors From Any Company With the Help of DoNotPay
DoNotPay can help you handle debt collectors from any company, such as:
- Moorcroft Debt Recovery
- DWP Debt Management
- Advantis Debt Collection
- Provident Loans
- Marston Group Holdings
- Lowell financial
- Amigo loans refund
What Other Services Can DoNotPay Offer?
You can enjoy other amazing products from DoNotPay. For example, DoNotPay can:
- File a complaint
- Help you get free trials
- Help you sue anyone in a Small Claims Court
- Help you with bills
Why wait? now, and we will help you deal with Hoist Finance Debt Collectors as well as any other legal issue that might be troubling you.