How to Get in Touch With an Inmate at Hardeman County Correctional Facility
The is a medium-security correctional center that opened three years before the turn of the millennium. Today, four prisons located on the compound house 1,976 men. In addition to addiction treatment and traditional education, inmates housed at this correctional facility have the opportunity to learn vocational trades.
Where Is Hardeman County Correctional Facility Located?
Hilton Hall Jr. has honorably served as warden at since January 2019. Since there is no solid public transportation system in Whiteville, you have to drive to get there. However, if you want to visit an inmate, you can schedule a visit and get there by car. Below is the contact information for the correctional facility.
2520 Union Springs Road
Whiteville, TN 38075
|Website||Hardeman County Correctional Facility’s website|
|Mailing address||2520 Union Springs Road, P.O. Box 549, Whiteville, TN 38075|
How to Contact Inmates at Hardeman County Correctional Facility
If you have a loved one housed at Hardeman County Correctional Facility, you'll be pleased to know your contact options go beyond having a prison pen pal. Among your contact options are:
- Sending packages
- Scheduling in-person visits after getting approval from Warden Hilton Hall Jr.
- Scheduling video calls
- Sending money online at www.JPay.com, by phone at 1-800-574-5729, or by mailing a MoneyGram from any MoneyGram location, including CVS and Walmart, along with the JPay deposit slip to the lockbox in Miramar, FL. Note you may not send a money order worth more than $999.99, and you may not send a copy of the deposit slip.
Visitation Hours for Hardeman County Correctional Facility
When you can visit an inmate at Hardeman County Correctional Facility depends on the inmate’s last name you want to see, the month, and the inmate’s security level. Here's a breakdown:
|General population||7 AM to 2 PM on Saturdays if the last name starts with A through L from January to March or July to September|
|General population||7 AM to 2 PM on Sundays if the last name starts with A through L from April to June or October to December|
|Protective custody||8 AM to 10 AM on Saturday, Sunday, and designated state holidays|
|General population and protective custody make-up times||4:30 PM to 6:30 PM Monday|
Note, you must arrive at least 45 minutes before the end of the visitation time, adhere to the dress code, and bring only approved items into the facility to visit. Also, keep in mind that if the inmate you want to visit has a last name starting with M through Z, you can see between 7 and 2 on Sundays between January and March and July and September.
Similarly, you can visit between 7 and 2 on Saturdays from April to June or October to December if the inmate you want to contact has a last name starting with M through Z.
How to Write to a Prisoner
If you want to write to a prisoner at Hardeman County Correctional Facility, you must address the letter to the inmate correctly. To ensure your letter gets to the inmate, you need to know:
- The inmate's TOMIS ID number
- The name of the prison. You must get this correct because there are four prisons in the correctional facility.
Here's how the address will look when it's complete:
Prisoner committed name/TOMIS ID number
Prison mailing address (reference above)
How to Use DoNotPay to Help You Find Your Incarcerated Loved One
Before you can write a letter to an inmate, you need to know their identification number. DoNotPay can help you get this information and correspond with your incarcerated loved one. Here are the five quick, easy steps you need to follow:
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide their details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name. We'll set one up for you to easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo. Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait ten days for it to arrive for your loved one.
What Else DoNotPay Can Do for You
DoNotPay is your one-stop-shop for legal assistance. DNP can help you irrespective of whether you need help to:
- Get a refund for a delayed or canceled flight
- Stop robocalls in their tracks and get compensated
- Cancel an unwanted membership or subscription
- Helping you free yourself from spam mail forever
- Stopping text spam