A Brief Review of Hanover Insolvency IVA Debt Management
Debts can pile up for anyone. There's nothing to be ashamed of if you fall behind on payments. However, debt collection agencies may pressure you into paying off more than you can afford.
You may have heard of the to help restructure debt if you're in too deep. However, if you are getting calls from various creditors and debt collectors, don't sign up for anything just yet. Before anything else, let DoNotPay assist in validating your debt and finding the best payment options for you.
Debt management may act sweet in the beginning. We’ve all been there! DoNotPay can make sure you are committing to a payment plan that is most beneficial to you. This robot lawyer can also assist in dealing with other debt concerns with:
- Marston Group Holdings
- Lowell Financial
- Advantis Debt Collection
- Moorcroft Debt Recovery
- DWP Debt Management
You may also be entitled to get a:
Read further to learn more about debt management and how you should deal with debt collectors using DoNotPay.
What Is Hanover Insolvency and Why Do They Keep Calling?
Hanover Insolvency is a debt management company. They help individuals in debt restructure, so they can pay back their creditors. Here are some of the services they offer:
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements, or IVAs - An IVA will take all your creditors, and restructure the debt based on how much you can pay. You'll pay Hanover Insolvency directly, and they'll distribute the money to your creditors for you in an IVA.
- Trust Deeds - Like Voluntary Arrangements, this is a restructuring of debt that will allow debtors to pay back creditors based on the debtor's disposable income level.
- Debt Management Plans - Unlike an IVA or Trust Deed, a Debt Management Plan is an agreement between a debtor and creditor, with no middleman receiving the money. However, Hanover Insolvency can help you reach an agreement with your creditors.
- Administration Order - If you have a court judgment against you for less than £5,000, Hanover Insolvency can help you pay it off.
- Bankruptcy - If you're in over your head with too many debts, you can apply to make yourself bankrupt. Hanover Insolvency can help navigate the complicated process.
- Debt Relief Order - If you can't pay off your debts, owe less than £30,000, and don't own property, you may qualify for a Debt Relief Order. This will keep creditors off your back, and debts will be discharged after 12 months. However, you'll need an authorized debt advisor to help you get one.
There are some steps you should take before you should consider signing up on the . First, you should force debt collectors to prove your debt. DoNotPay can help with that.
You can also reach out to Hanover Insolvency for more details on the IVA service that they offer.
|Phone Number||0161 905 4764|
|Postal Address||Sale Point Washway Rd
Sale Cheshire M33 6AG
Their office operates from Monday to Thursday from 9:00 - 19:30 and Fridays from 9:00 - 17:00.
An In-Depth Look on Hanover Insolvency IVA Debt Management
An Individual Voluntary Arrangement or IVA is an agreement between a debtor and his creditors to pay your debts through installments. An insolvency practitioner like Hanover Insolvency can mediate and collect the payment from you then divide the amount between your creditors.
Signing up for a is beneficial if you have multiple debts. This way the insolvency practitioner will be the one to determine how much you will have to pay each month and the duration of the payment plan.
You need to have creditors holding 75% of your debt to agree to the arrangement for the IVA to begin. When it does, even those who disagree with it will have to comply.
Get Debt Help With DoNotPay
If you are getting calls from a debt collection agency, you may be tempted to deal with it yourself. While it is possible to handle debt collection agencies on your own, that means a lot of research.
Instead of going through it alone, get DoNotPay to do the legwork for you.
The service works in just three easy steps:
- Search “debt collection” on DoNotPay.
- Answer a series of questions about the debt collectors, including when you were contacted and how you were contacted, so we can determine if they have violated any debt collection laws.
- Decide which course of action you want to take based on our guidance, such as filing a debt verification request, demanding for the collectors to stop contacting you, or reporting them to a professional trade association.
And that's it! Once you choose the course of action you want to take, DoNotPay will handle the rest. We'll deliver your request directly to the debt collectors via first-class mail, or file your complaint automatically with the relevant trade association or ombudsman.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Aside from DoNotPay working across multiple debt collection agencies, there are also many other services from the app that you can take advantage of.
Here are a few of them:
- File a case in Small Claims court
- Get help paying bills
- Sign up for free trials that automatically cancel before you're billed
- Find missing money or unclaimed property
- File a formal complaint with any company
- Increase your credit limit
- Pay your bills online
DoNotPay has a lot to offer, especially if you are getting frustrating phone calls from debt collectors. is a legitimate company, but make sure you are paying a legitimate debt before going to them to restructure. Mistakes happen, but DoNotPay can sort it out quickly, without a lot of research and time on your end. and get on your feet to financial freedom the easy way.