Contact Halfords Customer Service the Easy Way
You depend on your car for your livelihood or social life, and you don't want to deal with customer service issues when trying to obtain parts or get repairs. If you need to contact Halfords Customer Service, DoNotPay offers the perfect product to help you do so efficiently. Your vehicle represents a valuable asset, and you'll want to understand the best way to contact and follow up with Customer Service to ensure you get the best service and results possible. Knowing how to handle Customer Service will save you time and money.
Phone and Email for Halfords Customer Support
Halfords provide live customer service agents seven days a week for retail products and services concerns.
Below you'll find the contact methods and numbers for Halfords Customer Service:
- 0330 135 9779
- Monday - Friday 8:00-20:00
- Saturday - 8:00-18:00
- Sunday - 10:00-17:00
- Live Chat provides the quickest way to contact Customer Service.
- Monday-Sunday - 8:00-22:00
Halfords suggests that you check out FAQs before contacting Customer Service. If you wish to file a complaint about a regulated product, you should follow the FCA Regulated Products Complaints Procedure.
How Else May I Handle My Issues With Halfords?
The following steps will guide you in what to do if you don't achieve satisfaction by contacting a Customer Service Representative via phone, email or one of the instant chat methods. As you progress through the steps, make certain you document phone calls and retain emails and written communications.
- Contact the supervisor or manager of Customer Service. If a resolution doesn't follow, continue through the chain of command until you reach the Head Office of Halfords.
- You may consider employing an Alternative Dispute Resolution Scheme (ADR). An ADR serves as a mediator for the customer and the business. When using an ADR, you need to realise that the final decision becomes binding. If you're not pleased with the outcome, you may not advance your complaint to an Ombudsman or Small Claims Court.
- You may refer your situation to the company's Ombudsman or an independent Ombudsman. To get an Ombudsman involved, you will need to exhaust your efforts with Customer Service and the executive offices.
- File a claim with Small Claims Court. You will need chronologically accurate and detailed records.
Corporate Address for Halfords
Halford started back in 1892 founded by FW Rushbrooke. In 1892 they dealt primarily with bicycle products. Today the autos and auto accessories make up the bulk of the business in the 462+ stores in the UK and Ireland.
The contact information for the Head Office follows here:
|Head Office Address||Halford Head office
Icknield Street Drive
Washford West, Redditch
|Head Office Phone||01527-517-601|
|Head Office Web Address||Halfords Group|
Reasons to Contact Halfords Customer Support
The most common reasons Halford customers contact Customer Service include the following:
- Products delivered late
- Hard to get through to support with a delivery problem
- Incomplete or faulty mechanical care that may end up lowering the value of your auto
- Incorrect parts or tires
- Lack of professionalism from the workers and mechanics
- Inefficient service
- Rude Customer Service Agents
Let DoNotPay Contact Halfords on Your Behalf
We lead hectic enough lives without needing to wait on hold for customer service. Why not let DoNotPay save you a place in line? The DoNotPay product will alert you when an agent becomes available to assist you with your issue. Meanwhile, you may relax or work on other important tasks instead of listening to unsolicited music and worrying about getting disconnected.
You only need to follow the steps below to get connected without waiting for the Halfords support team:
Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay.
- Type in Skip Waiting on Hold and select the product.
- Search for the company you’d like to call.
- Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you.
And that's all you need to do. DoNotPay will notify you immediately when a representative comes on the line to help you.
Why Not Let DoNotPay Save You Time With All the Customer Service Departments You Need to Contact?
DoNotPay offers to help you save time by eliminating the wait time with just about any company you need to contact. You'll find the DoNotPay Skip the Phone Queue product at over 10,000 companies.
Cheque out the links to the Customer Service Departments below to see how DoNotPay will keep you from wasting time on hold:
How Else Will DoNotPay Help Save Me Time and Money?
DoNotPay will do much more than help you contact customer service departments. With its AI technology, DoNotPay helps with personal management tasks such as paying bills or cancelling subscriptions. As the World's first Robotic Lawyer, DoNotPay makes any legal issue much less challenging.
Cheque out the examples below for ideas on how DoNotPay may save you time, money, and frustration:
- Get help paying your bills
- Learn how to cancel free trials
- What you need to know about Smalls Claim Court
- How to file a complaint effectively
To learn more about DoNotPay's mission and the products we provide to make your life easier, please visit us here.