Contacting the Haitian Embassy Washington DC
The Haitian Embassy is part of Washington DC’s famed Embassy Row. It is located in a 1900’s mansion on 2311 Massachusetts Avenue. The Ambassador since 2020 is Bocchit Edmond – a diplomat of more than two decades and has held positions in locations such as Jamaica, Panama, Central America, Colombia, and London. The Embassy of Haiti in Washington DC’s area of consular jurisdiction includes:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Washington, D.C.
How to Go to the Embassy of Haiti in Washington DC?
The Embassy of Haiti is located along Washington DC’s well-known Embassy Row. It is near Sheridan Circle Park and is right across from the Embassy of Burkina Faso. To go to the embassy, you can do so by:
Driving – There are parking garages near the embassy where you can leave your car and walk to the embassy.
- 2001 S Street Parking Garage - This secure and indoor garage is a nine-minute walk away from the embassy. It is operated by LAZ Parking and costs $11 per hour. From the garage, head west on S St NW toward Connecticut Ave NW and turn left onto Florida Ave NW. Turn right onto R St NW and make a slight right onto Massachusetts Ave NW. The embassy will be on your right.
- 1519 New Hampshire Ave. NW - The secure garage operated by SP+ is a 12-minute walk away from the embassy. 11 Dupont Circle NW Garage costs $13 per hour. From the garage, head northwest on Dupont Cir NW toward New Hampshire Ave NW and exit the traffic circle onto Massachusetts Ave NW. Stay on Massachusetts Ave NW at the traffic circle. The embassy will be on your right.
Taking the bus – The N6 bus stops at the following stations which are near the embassy:
- Sheridan Cir NW & Massachusetts Ave NW - This stop is just a minute walk away from the embassy. From the bus stop, head west on R St NW toward Massachusetts Ave NW and make a slight right onto Massachusetts Ave NW. The embassy will be on your right.
- Massachusetts Ave & S St - The bus stop is two minutes walk away from the embassy. From the station, head southeast on Massachusetts Ave NW toward 24th St NW, and the embassy will be on your left.
Taking the train – The nearest train station is on Dupont Circle Metro Station (M, Red) which is eight minutes walk away. From the Q St station exit, head west on Q St NW toward 20th St NW. Make a slight right and stay on Massachusetts Ave NW. At the traffic circle, continue on Massachusetts Ave NW and the embassy will be on your right.
Walking – Some hotels are a walking distance away from the embassy such as the Generator Washington DC, Royal Sonesta Washington DC, or the Residence Inn by Marriott Washington, DC/Dupont Circle.
How to Contact the Embassy of Haiti in Washington DC?
Embassy of the Republic of Haiti
2311 Massachusetts Ave., N.W.,
Washington, D.C. 20008
|General email: email@example.com
Consular section: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Office Hours||Monday to Friday
9:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Services of the Haiti Embassy in Washington DC
The Haiti embassy can provide a full range of diplomatic services. However, take note that the embassy can only accommodate those who reside within its area of jurisdiction. For those outside the embassy’s jurisdiction, you may visit the consulates that can deal with minor diplomatic issues. The consular office of the Haitian embassy can help you with:
- Issuance of passports and feuilles de route travel papers
- Issuance of tourist, official, or diplomatic visa
- Authentication of Haitian and foreign documents
- Issuance of documents such as power of attorney for pension, business, affidavit, etc.
- Issuance of birth and death certificates for Haitians born or deceased in the US
- In-home consular assistance to the elderly and disabled Haitian citizens in the embassy’s consular area of jurisdiction
How to Contact Haitian Embassy Washington DC With DoNotPay in Seconds?
Dealing with embassies and consulates is rarely an enjoyable experience. There are emails to draft, addresses and phone numbers to find, and slow responses to wait for. DoNotPay can help you contact any embassy without the hassle! All you need to do is:
1. Type "Contact Embassy" on the DoNotPay search bar.
2. Choose if you want to contact a foreign embassy/consulate in the U.S.
3. Briefly explain the issue and the questions you may have.
4. Enter the country or city of the embassy you wish to contact.
That's it, you're done! You can expect a direct response to your email.
|Get all the contact details of the Haitian embassy in Washington DC and what they can do for you.|
Other Embassies and Consulates in the USA
The Haitian embassy is not the only embassy that we can help you reach. DoNotPay can also help you reach other embassies and consulates, such as: