How to Manage Your Gordmans Pay Bills Without Hassle
How often have you forgotten about a bill that you owed until late notices start to come in? One thing we always forget is store credit cards. Not only are they forgotten bills, but they may also have confusing sign-ins. Your can also be very complicated to process.
With DoNotPay, paying bills becomes automatic. There are no due dates to remember or questionable websites to put your private information on. This is something that makes many people happy.
How Do You Usually Pay Your Recurring Bills?
Some bills are easy to remember, but processing your isn’t. There are those other bills that may come monthly or yearly. Those that are:
- Credit Card Bills
- HOA or Other Residential Dues
- Childcare or Family Payments
- Doctor Bills
- Subscription Services
- Car or Life Insurance
- Gordmans and Other Retail Purchases
Do you have a system that you use to keep up with all of it? If not, you may end up letting one slip by, which can be bad for your finances. Most of them will charge more for late payments.
What Happens if You Miss Paying a Recurring Bill?
Missing a payment can really mess things up sometimes. Depending on the bill, it could negatively impact your credit for months, just because you slipped up one time. If this doesn't happen, you will likely still be charged a fee for missing the payment. Often, this fee can range from $10 to $40.
Who has the spare change lying around to deal with that?
Rather than take a chance on acquiring another late fee, why not find a better way of scheduling your automatic payments?
How to Schedule Automatic Payments the Easier Way?
Imagine living in a world where it wasn't only easy to get payments that don't always come due at the same time. One that allows you to automatically send out checks as due dates come near. You can spend your time enjoying absolute certainty that you have nothing waiting for your attention.
With the right bill pay service, you can schedule automatic payments for:
- Power Bills. They can be paid while you sleep or play.
- Credit Card Payments. You can automatically pay your credit card bills without remembering that they each come due at different times.
- Gas Bills. Relying on gas in your home no longer has to mean you have another headache to deal with.
- Bank Loans and Mortgages. Any automatic payment that you need to make can be forgotten, and it will be okay.
With DoNotPay, all you need is an active bank account with your money inside it. You will not have to deal with writing checks, logging in to your creditors, or missing payments ever again.
Why Let DoNotPay Keep Track of Your Automatic Payments?
Some commonly used techniques we use to remind ourselves to pay bills are:
- Make a list of your bills and subscriptions services
- Set alarms on your phone or calendar
- Designate one day per month to pay bills
- Consolidate, if possible
However, it takes dedication to know when bills are coming, how much they are, and how to ensure they do not sneak up on you. Unfortunately, in today's world of online shopping, credit card use, and more, it isn't hard to let it get ahead of you.
We can prove that there is a better way to handle it!
If you want to set up recurring check payments but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 6 easy steps:
1. Go to the Bill Pay product on DoNotPay.
2. Connect a bank account if you haven't already.
3. Schedule recurring or one-time payments by entering the person you want to address the check to, the payment amount, and their mailing address.
4. Customize the payment with a PDF attachment, image, and memo.
5. Enter your contact information, including email, address, and phone number.
6. Submit your task! DoNotPay will mail the check on your behalf, and make sure it gets sent each recurring period if you set up recurring payments. You can always return to the product to delete or add new payments.
How DoNotPay Can Help Lessen Your Frustration With Gordmans Pay Bill
When you allow DoNotPay to do the work for you, you can expect several benefits. Only some of which include that you have our promise your Gordmans payments will be made:
|Quick||Every bill that you owe and have entrusted to our service will be paid with a check. We will let you know before we send it so that you do not have something else to worry about.|
|Easy||You will never again have to deal with remembering log-in information, keeping up with mailing addresses, or trying to deal with automated phone systems.|
|Secure||With the old way of dealing with bill payments, you have to give everyone you do business with your card information. Now, just one company will have your most sensitive information.|
|Successful||We do our part to ensure that your bills are paid on time. If there is ever any question about a payment that was delayed by slow mail delivery or other situations, we have your back on that as well. We keep receipts, and you can request them at any time.|
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can easily work across all companies, entities, and groups. We do it with only the click of a button on your mobile device or web browser.
Aside from Gordmans, you may also set up automatic payments on the following utility services:
- Alabama Power
- GA Power
- Duke Energy
- National Fuel
- Washington Gas
- Pay By Plate MA
DoNotPay can help you in a ton of ways beyond just bill payments. We offer a variety of services you may find useful.
- Paying or challenging your parking tickets
- Getting you your chargebacks or refunds
- Canceling subscription services and more
- Canceling credit cards
- Finding missing money you're owed