How to Pay Your Globe Life Insurance Bill Online In 6 Steps
Globe Life Insurance is a huge life insurance company that does most of its marketing via direct mail. Once you sign up for life insurance products with Globe, you'll eventually need to log in and pay the bill or manage your life insurance policy. That sounds fine until you learn that Globe outsources its customer service work to countries like India and Pakistan. If you don't want to share your credit card information with someone on the other side of the world, use the DoNotPay App to pay your Globe Life Insurance bill.
This article explores how to manage your using the DoNotPay App.
We'll also discuss:
- Globe Life Insurance login and bill pay: How to get it done by yourself
- Star ratings and reviews of the Globe Life Insurance company
- Questionable ethics and sales techniques of which people often accuse Globe Life
- And all the other bills you can pay with the DoNotPay App, like National Fuel, Mediacom, and Charter.
If your life insurance bill is due right now or within a few days, you're eager to get that payment made. Let's jump right into it.
Globe Life Insurance Login and Bill Pay Using the DoNotPay App
Most of the life insurance products sold by Globe are term life policies. If you miss a single payment, you could lose that life insurance coverage. That's why so many people prefer to manage their through the DoNotPay App. Your payment will always be on time, so you can rest easy knowing your life insurance will always be in effect.
If you want to set up recurring check payments but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 6 easy steps:
1. Go to the Bill Pay product on DoNotPay.
2. Connect a bank account if you haven't already.
3. Schedule recurring or one-time payments by entering the person you want to address the check to, the payment amount, and their mailing address.
4. Customize the payment with a PDF attachment, image, and memo.
5. Enter your contact information, including email, address, and phone number.
6. Submit your task! DoNotPay will mail the check on your behalf, and make sure it gets sent each recurring period if you set up recurring payments. You can always return to the product to delete or add new payments.
It's so easy, and you only need to do this once. You can set up monthly bill pay on all your insurance products, medical bills, and utilities like Alabama Power, Washington Gas, and GA Power. DoNotPay will handle them all for you.
You can pay all of your bills this way, every month. That way, you never have to share your credit card number or checking account information with someone 8,000 miles away.
There Are Other Ways to Login to Globe Life and Pay Your Insurance Bill
If you'd like to pay your bill online every month or via snail mail — forever — you can do that, too.
|To pay your Globe Life Insurance bill online, grab your policy number and payment method (credit card, checkbook, etc.). Register for an account at the online service center. Log in and fill in all the payment information, including the policy number. Schedule your payment and jot down your confirmation number.
As you can see, it's not difficult to manage your Globe Life Insurance login and bill pay. But you'll need to remember to do this every time. If you miss a life insurance payment premium, Globe can cancel your contract.
|Pay by Mail
|You can also pay a Globe Life Insurance bill by mail. But you'll always need to pay it on time and worry about a lost check or money order in the mail. Remember, if your check gets lost, you might lose that life insurance policy. Globe can sell you a new one, but it might be at a higher price.
|Pay by Phone
|In a pinch, you can call Globe Life Insurance and pay your bill over the phone. Their customer service number is (877) 723-6992. Of all the payment methods we suggest, this one is our least favorite. That's because you'll be spending a lot of time working through phone prompts, and eventually, you'll provide your personal information and credit card information to someone in India. It takes a long time, and your information is not very secure.
That's why so many people prefer to manage their monthly life insurance premiums with the DoNotPay App. Just enter all your information and schedule your payments. Set it and forget it. It saves so much time.
Globe Life Insurance Doesn't Have a Stellar Reputation for Customer Service
Check out the Better Business Bureau (BBB) reviews for Globe Life Insurance. Their star rating is 1 of 5, and most of the complaints center around policy cancelation problems and customer service issues. That's why we suggest you use the DoNotPay App to manage your Globe Life Insurance login/bill pay. It's faster, safer, more secure, and more convenient.
What Else Can I Pay With DoNotPay?
You can pay all your usual utility bills, insurance premiums, and medical bills using DoNotPay. Some of our most popular bills are:
- Duke Energy bills
- Dominion bills
- Suddenlink bills
- Pay by Plate MA
- And all the big insurers, like Geico, State Farm, and Farmers Insurance
DoNotPay can help you in a ton of ways beyond just bill payments. We offer a variety of services you may find useful.
- Paying or challenging your parking tickets
- Getting you your chargebacks or refunds
- Canceling subscription services and more
- Canceling credit cards
- Finding missing money you're owed
You'll be amazed at how good you feel knowing all your bills are being paid on time every month. Try it today!