The Easy Way to Connect With an Inmate in Garden State Youth Correctional Facility
Although family and friends can connect with a loved one held at Garden State Youth Correctional Facility through phone calls and letters, the existing procedures for doing so are tedious, inconvenient, and time-consuming. DoNotPay offers a more efficient and convenient way to locate and connect with inmates.
DoNotPay has launched a new integrated mailing technology and encrypted database that allows you to send letters to any inmate from an app or website, just like the way you send texts or emails over your smartphone. It also allows inmates to send responses for a robust two-way communication to be established. And finally, you can use our new search tool to locate a loved one quickly, whether held in a federal, state, or county facility.
Where Is Garden State Youth Correctional Facility Located?
Garden State Youth Correctional Facility is the New Jersey state prison built for offenders aged between 18 and 30. The prison is located in the Crosswicks sections of Chesterfield and currently houses about 1500 inmates. The following is the direction and contact details of the facility:
|Physical Address||Garden State Youth Facility
55 Hogback Rd Crosswicks, NJ 08515
|Inmate Mailing Address||Inmate Name, DOC Number
Garden State Youth Correctional Facility
P.O. Box 11401. Yardville, New Jersey 08620
- Minimum security inmates: Saturdays and Sundays from 7 pm-8:30 pm.
- Registration is from 5:45pm-6:45pm.
- Medium custody and above inmates:
- Saturdays and Sundays from 9:30am-11:00am and 1:30pm-3:15pm.
- Registration starts from 8:15am-9:15am and 12:15pm-1:15pm.
How to Contact an Inmate at Garden State Youth Correctional Facility
Garden State Youth Correctional Facility provides the following ways to contact an inmate at the facility.
The visiting hours at the facility are on Saturdays and Sundays. As outlined above, the specific time you can visit your inmate depends on their custody level. Inmates are allowed only one visit per week, and a maximum of four adults and five children are allowed per visit. When you do a visit, keep in mind the following things:
- No cell phones are allowed
- You must carry a government-issued photo ID
- Persons under parole are not allowed to visit
Inmates at this facility have access to phones during daytime hours to call their loved ones and friends. If you want an inmate to call you often, you can deposit money into their account from your preferred phone service.
You can also keep in touch with a loved one at Garden State Youth Correctional Facility through jail mail correspondence. Like other state prisons, the facility has strict protocols regarding sending and receiving mail. When sending mail, ensure you include the inmate's full name, state I.D. number, and unit number.
Undeniably, the existing methods to keep in touch with an inmate are lengthy and time-consuming. For example, when writing a letter to a loved one, you have to spend a lot of your time researching the facility's rules and visiting the post office.
DoNotPay takes this hassle out of your life. You can now send letters easily at the comfort of your couch, thanks to our new prisons product.
Steps to Take Before Calling/Writing to a Prisoner
Before sending mail to an inmate at the facility, take the steps outlined below:
- Contact the facility to check the rules and regulations regarding calls and mails to inmates.
- Determine the inmate's details, such as their full name and prisoner ID. Failure to reference correct information when sending letters can result in your mail being rejected.
- Keep in mind authorities monitor all incoming and outgoing mail. Use appropriate language to write your letters.
- Mail your letter to the facility using the provided inmate mail address above.
How to Send Money to an Inmate at Garden State Youth Correctional Facility
Most inmates at the facility can receive money from family and friends. Inmates can use the money to buy extra items at the commissary or top up their phone accounts. In New Jersey, you can only send money to an inmate through JPay over the phone at 1-800-574-5729 or by visiting JPay.
DoNotPay Can Help You Locate and Connect With Your Imprisoned Friend
Get started by following the easy steps outlined below:
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide their details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name. We'll set one up for you to easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo. Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait ten days for it to arrive for your loved one.
Let DoNotPay to Help You Locate an Inmate at Garden State Youth Correctional Facility
Keeping in touch with a loved one held at Garden State Youth Correctional Facility helps maintain the inmate's faith and a sense of attachment and connection. Unfortunately, maintaining open communication with an inmate is challenging due to stringent rules imposed by authorities for security reasons.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
If there is a task you just never find time to complete because it is just too much searching and too much hassle, there is a good chance DoNotPay has a product that can help. The possibilities are endless, with many ways to save time and money. Here are some more product series from DoNotPay.
- Credit Cards
- Clinical Trials
- Free Trials
- Parking Tickets
- Robocall Compensation
- Burner Phones
- Spam Collector
- Help With Bills
- Small Claims Court
- Traffic Tickets
- How To Cancel
DoNotPay is here to help you locate and connect with a loved one more often and at your convenience. Contact us today to learn more.