Make a GAINSWave Complaint and Get Compensated
Have you tried GAINSWave? If you have a , DoNotPay can help you.
- Learn about the GAINSWave product.
- Learn about the potential risks of using the product.
- How can DoNotPay assist you with filing a complaint?
What Is GAINSWave?
If you are a man who has erectile dysfunction, you may have heard about the . It is a device that emits shockwaves to the penis to increase blood flow and provide a longer and more satisfying erection. This product is
- A low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy.
- Safe and effective treatment for patients with vasculogenic erectile dysfunction.
- Mainly, for those who do not respond or respond poorly to" other ED treatments such as medication.
- Has had over 30 clinical trials, and researchers saw a more than 75% success rate for treating the symptoms of ED.
How Does It Work?
This procedure breaks up plaque that has formed in the patient's blood vessels located in the penis and stimulates the growth of new blood vessels. It also activates the growth of new nerve tissue.
- Patients used to have to go into a clinic or doctor's office in order to have this treatment.
- This ED treatment option is now being utilized for at-home use.
With this particular product, there are certain results that accompany it. It is not a product that cures ED overnight.
- Only certain types of Ed can be significantly helped by this product.
- The treatment time can vary dramatically depending on the patient.
- For most patients, therapy can last up to two-three years.
The Cost of the GAINSWave Treatment
This is not a cheap means of curing Erectile Dysfunction. It is highly recommended that other methods be tried before this particular treatment option.
- The average cost is reported to be approximately $500 per session.
- This procedure is not covered by insurance as it is considered to be elective.
- The process can take between six to twelve 20-minute sessions.
- The sessions are scheduled over a three to four-month period.
- This product cannot be bought at Walmart or Walgreens, or any other pharmacy.
What Are the Most Common Results When Using This Method to Treat ED?
Of course, as with any product, results may vary. There are quite a few different reviews online of using this product.
- Some men who suffer from ED have been able to see results in as little as 24 hours after treatment.
- ED sufferers who have tried various methods of treatment have said that it works faster than the P shot.
- However, there are a few negative reviews from users who have tried this method.
Is GAINSWave Painful?
It is commonly reported that the process is relatively pain-free. Although it consists of having shock waves sent through the penis.
- Most men think that the shock waves that are emitted feel more like a tapping sensation.
- For the most part, it is well-tolerated among adult men.
What Are Some Causes of ED?
Of course, there are many reasons why a man can suffer from erectile dysfunction. Some causes are as follows:
- Blood vessel damage.
- Nervous system disorders.
- Side effects of using medication.
- Disorders involving the endocrine system.
Adverse Reactions & Side Effects
This type of low-intensity shock therapy is considered to be a safe procedure. However, there are cases that patients may have adverse reactions or side effects from using this product and may want to .
- Erections become painful.
- Bruising on the skin of the penis.
- Pools of blood under the skin of the penis.
- Infection of the penis.
- Difficulty having sex.
How to Contact GAINSWave to Make a Complaint
|Ways to Contact GAINSWaive Customer Support|
|Phone Number||(855) 383-5779|
|Headquarters||2920 NE 207th St Suite 902, Aventura, FL 33138|
|FAQs||Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | GAINSWave|
Making Complaints About a Product or Service
It is probably much easier to make a complaint about a different product and service rather than about a product of this nature. Regardless of what the complaint is about, DoNotPay has a user-friendly complaint product just for you.
- Do you have complaints about services like CarShield or DoorDash or perhaps the USPS?
- Do you want to make complaints about food services such as Taco Bell, Burger King, Starbucks, or Chipotle restaurants?
- Do you suffer from Somatic injuries and have problems because of treatments?
DoNotPay Complaint Product
The complete product on our easy-to-use platform can assist you regardless of what type of complaint you have.
- In a few easy steps, you can take care of your complaint.
- The system is a hassle-free way to take care of your complaints.
- You will never have to try to handle it all on your own again.
How to Sue GAINSWaive in Small Claims Court with DoNotPay
If you have gotten zero satisfaction from your customer service complaint and want to take the complaint to the next level, we have a product that can help you.
- Log in to DoNotPay and select the Sue Now product.
- Tell us how much you are owed by the company, if applicable.
- Select the reason for your lawsuit.
- Provide details about why you're filing the lawsuit, including photographic proof and other important information.
It doesn't matter if you are suing a specific service industry or a product such as One Shot Keto. We can help you get the job done with zero frustration and a lot less time out of your day.