FreeWill.com Reviews: Is It Legit or a Scam?
Getting legal documents today is easy and affordable since you don't have to go to an attorney. This has been made possible by online platforms for processing standardized legal documents like FreeWill.
A living will and revocable living trusts are some standardized legal documents you can process by yourself on the FreeWill site. The site is easy to use and navigate because of its friendly design. The language is also jargon-free, making it easy for anyone to process legal documents without needing an attorney.
Freewill is one of the best online platforms for processing legal documents for free. There's no doubting it. The problem is that its coverage is limited. You also have to authenticate your documents elsewhere, which can be frustrating.
We cover in this guide FreeWill.com reviews and everything you need to know before using them. So, let's get to it!
Is FreeWill Free?
FreeWill's standardized legal documents services are free to process. They don't have a trial period or membership requirements. You can use the services for free for an unlimited time.
The services are free since they have non-profit organizations as partners. They also request users to donate part of their estates for charitable activities.
They have a friendly user interface, so you can navigate from one page to another stress-free. You should be done processing any legal document in 15-20 minutes then download it in pdf format. Signing up is also seamless and straightforward.
- Click the get started button on the home page.
- Enter relevant information like your full legal name and email address, then save to continue.
- Fill in the forms by providing basic data about who you want to take care of your children, who should be in charge of properties, and so on.
- Read the summary page to make edits before downloading and printing the document.
- Decide if you want to view the legal document or send it to an attorney for review. This service isn't free, so you'll have to pay for associated costs.
- Lastly, read instructions on how to make the document official. Some of the options include signing it before witnesses and finding a notary public.
What Can't FreeWill Help Me With?
According to FreeWill.com reviews, it comes to the rescue when you need standardized legal documents like a living will but you don't have money to hire an attorney to prepare one. Sadly, it has shortcomings and may not solve all your problems. Below is how Farewill can't help you.
- FreeWill's coverage is limited. So, you have to find other necessary services and legal specialists elsewhere. This can be costly, time-consuming, and frustrating.
- Their customer support is slow and not the best when looking for quick help. You may have to wait unusually long to speak to an urgent.
How to Get Standardized Legal Documents With DoNotPay
Acquiring standardized legal documents online should be easy and affordable. It should also be convenient so you don't have to find related crucial services elsewhere. While FreeWill is one of the best free online legal documents service providers, it has shortcomings.
Rather than stress yourself over it, you can turn to DoNotPay for help. We offer the same services but we go an extra mile to help you make your documents official. Importantly, our customer service is available 24/7 ready to answer your queries.
Below is the step-by-step guide on how to get standardized legal documents with DoNotPay.
- Open DoNotPay.
- Enter the name of the document you want to generate or select from our extensive list!
- Answer our chatbot’s questions.
- We’ll generate a contract for you instantly.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can help you with a lot more than acquiring standardized legal documents. We've reviewed other services we believe you'll find helpful. Below is a quick rundown.
|Experian Boost reviews||Formswift review||Fastweb reviews|
|Equifax Free Credit report review||Lifelock reviews|
Helping you get legal documents is only a drop in the bucket of our services. These are just a few examples of how we can advocate for you:
- Paying bills
- Discovering and applying for scholarships
- DMV appointments
- Filing a complaint
- Missing money issues
- Reduction of property taxes
- Free trials
- Small claims court
FreeWill is a free and convenient standard legal documents processing online platform. It's one of the best options for people who don't have a budget to hire an attorney. One of the shortcomings is that it offers limited legal document coverage.
You also have to find a notary public elsewhere to authenticate your documents, which may inconvenience you. But you don't need to go through this headache; DoNotPay comes in handy as a one-stop shop for all your standardized legal documents.
The best part is that we can also help you authenticate your documents to make them official. So, you don't have to find the service elsewhere. Join us today if you'd like to get started with your standardized legal documents or any of the services that we offer.