How to Perform a Warrant Search by SSN?
There are millions of people with open arrest warrants in the United States. These warrants are because of minor offenses. The surprising fact is that you might not be aware you have a pending warrant against you until you are arrested. Therefore, it is important to conduct a warrant search using your social security number (SSN) to avoid inconveniences. Checking your warrant status with your SSN is difficult, time-consuming, and stressful, especially if you have never done a warrant search before. Consider using DoNotPay when conducting a , as it is user-friendly, automated, and hassle-free.
Understanding Warrant Search by a Social Security Number (SSN)
Judges issue warrants in the United States. Warrants authorize law enforcement officers to arrest you to answer accusations leveled against you. The common warrants issued by courts in the United States are execution, search, and arrest warrants. Conducting a warrants search for you and your loved ones using SSN is important, as it helps you prevent expensive fines, jail terms, and reputation damage.
You can check for your outstanding warrants using your SSN yourself in three main ways:
|The state-sponsored public record search sites.||Some states provide you with online portals that allow you to access your public records. You can use these sites to search for your warrant though they might not provide accurate information. Information on these sites is rarely updated or misrepresented. In essence, some warrants are withheld, making them not show up on the search sites.|
|Online through the background check sites.||You conduct a warrant search online by inputting your social security number and other personal information and then search. These online websites, such as Instant Checkmate and BeenVerified, do the tiresome work to provide you with thorough reports on your personal information and criminal history.|
|Contact your local police station or sheriff's office directly.||Your local police station should provide you with information on your warrant upon your request without charging you. Local authorities have records of all warrants issued in your area; thus, you can provide them with your SSN, other personal information, and a photo of your identification to search whether you have a warrant issued against you.|
Conducting a Warrant Search Using an SSN by Yourself
Checking your warrants yourself is expensive, time-consuming, and frustrating. You have to spend a lot of money on online check sites as they charge high amounts per search. You will also have to spend much time going through many piles of public records before getting copies that match your information. Searching warrants yourself is frustrating because sometimes you might not get the correct information on your warrant status. You can avoid going through all that trouble and hassle by using DoNotPay, so long as you have your social security number.
Conducting a Warrant Search by an SSN Using DoNotPay
DoNotPay is your perfect fix when conducting warrant searches. It scans all the online public records using the SSN to determine whether you and your loved ones have outstanding warrants. It also sends a public-records request letter to your local authorities' agencies on your behalf if your state does not provide the online public records. DoNotPay also requests that matching copies of your warrant be sent directly to you via mail or email.
Steps to follow when using DoNotPay to check your warrant using your SSN:
- Go to the Check for Warrants product on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to search for yourself or someone else, and answer a few questions to help us narrow down the search results, including current and previous addresses, age, the names of parents/relatives, and any known aliases.
- Select how you would like to receive the results in the case where we have to contact the police station on your behalf (by mail or email).
- Enter your contact information, including email, address, and phone number.
Why Use DoNotPay to Do a Warrant Search Using Your Social Security Number?
- DoNotPay is fast as it spends less time going through the many public records when searching your warrant.
- Using DoNotPay is easy as it searches your warrant on your behalf; hence you do not have to undergo the stressful search process.
- It is successful; hence, you are guaranteed factual warrants status results.
Can DoNotPay Work Across Companies/ Groups/ Entities?
DoNotPay can work across companies, groups, and entities to easily help you check your warrant status using your SSN. It uses the same process in other counties in the United States. Some of the counties DoNotPay helps you do warrant searches include:
- Learn about FDLE warrant searches
- Learn how to search for a warrant in Utah
- See if you have a warrant in Las Vegas
- Find out how to do a warrant search online for free
- Perform a quick and easy Harris County warrant search
- Discover if you have a warrant in Oklahoma
- See if you have a warrant in Texas
- Quick Sedgwick County warrant search
- Find out who has a warrant in Colorado
- Learn about a bench warrant
- All about warrant search
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay does not only help you solve your warrant search issues but also helps you solve other social and legal problems. Some of the social and services it offers include:
- Canceling any service or subscription
- Getting burner cards for reservations
- Getting chargebacks and refunds
- Getting a child travel consent form
Signing up to DoNotPay and successfully conducting a !