Forgot Your Excel Password 2016? Here Are The Next Steps!
Many people protect their Excel files from unauthorized access with passwords. This helps users to protect their valuable data from fraudsters. But what happens if you forgot your Excel password 2016? You're going to face a huge loss of valuable data stored in files. This can be frustrating and, at the same time, daunting.
Are you facing the same issue and want to recover your account password? You have to go through a long list of steps to recover your account and each possible method requires time, effort and patience. If you’re short on any of these resources, DoNotPay can help. Our platform is specifically designed to handle common day-to-day issues. With just a few clicks you can get your Excel account back even if your password is long gone.
Step By Step Procedure To Reset Excel 2016 Password By Yourself
Before moving on, make sure you are using Excel 2016. This method will work only for Excel 2016 and earlier versions. To reset your Excel password, this initial method is via VBA code. In this case, your files and other data won't be harmed.
- Step 1 - Your first step is to open an online convertor in your browser. If you don't have one, type online-convert.com and click enter.
- Step 2 - Hold both "F11" and "Alt" keys. Or you can move to the "Developer" section and press "View code".
- Step 3 - Move to the Microsoft Visual Basic for Application window. There you need to head towards a worksheet that is password protected. Double click on the worksheet and move to step 4.
- Step 4 - Copy and paste the Sub PasswordBreaker() code in a blank window.
- Step 5 - For the code execution, click on the "F5" button on the keyboard. As soon as you get to watch the prompt window, press "OK". This will confirm and recover forgot Excel password 2016. When the process is over, you will see a window. It will indicate "One useable password is ******".
And then you can use the password to recover your protected files.
What If The Above Method Doesn't Work?
In case the above method doesn't work, we've an alternative solution for you. And that is DoNotPay. DoNotPay will help you to recover your forgotten Excel 2016 password without a long, convoluted process. Even if you feel the above method is long or tedious, DoNotPay can assist you.
How To Reset Excel Password 2016 Using DoNotPay?
Losing your Excel account is equal to losing your valuable data. For this reason, it's a wise idea to contact a trusted platform. Working with DoNotPay is quite easy as you don't have to worry about anything. Just you need to contact DoNotPay and ask for help. Here are the simple steps that will help you to reach DoNotPay for help.
DoNotPay lets you recover your password in 6 simple steps:
1. Go to the Recover Passwords product on DoNotPay and select the type of account you are trying to recover, such as email, streaming service, social media, gaming, eCommerce, and more.
2. Tell us more about your account, including usernames and associated emails and phone numbers.
3. Help us verify your account ownership by entering the date you first created the account, when you last logged in, and any payment methods saved under the account.
4. Upload photographic evidence if you have any that can help prove your account ownership.
5. Enter any last known or previously used passwords to help verify your identity.
6. Enter your contact information and submit the task!
Once you've submitted the information, DoNotPay will start it's work. We will help you to recover your forgotten Excel 2016 password promptly.
Why Should You Choose DoNotPay To Reset Excel Password 2016?
Recovery of an Excel account isn't as easy as it seems. There are a lot of hoops that you might have to jump through in order to resolve your problem. You may unintentionally harm your files and, ultimately, lose important data. Alternatively, DoNotPay can help you to recover your forgotten password easily. Here are the perks of using DoNotPay for account recovery.
|Fast||No time wasted. DoNotPay provides help in a snap.|
|Easy||DoNotPay is a super easy-to-use platform. You don't have to follow a long process to start. Just follow a few prompts and let us do the rest.|
|Successful||You won't have to worry about losing your files or data.|
What Else Can DoNotPay Do For You?
Aside from recovering your forgotten Excel password, DoNotPay can help you access the following accounts:
- Forgot Apple ID Password
- Discord Forgot Password
- Facebook Forgot Password
- Steam Forgot password
- Forgot windows 10 password
- Forgot Instagram password
- Forgot Gmail password
- Forgot WiFi password
- Forgot Samsung password
Ready to solve all your login problems? Contact DoNotPay and get started today.