The Best Way to Clean Up Your First Federal Credit Control Report

How to Remove Debt Collections Off Your Credit Report and Boost Your Score

If you have a collection account like  (FFCC) on your credit report, it can negatively affect your credit score. The good news is, removing such debt collection accounts as FFCC off your credit report could help boost your credit score by 30+ points. But how?

Well, you can decide to do it yourself by gathering all the necessary information and completing a host of steps that we'll discuss below. Be warned, though, that taking the DIY route may prove challenging, task-demanding, and time-consuming. So what's the better alternative? You guessed it; DoNotPay is an online platform that helps consumers dispute debt collections and get rid of negative credit marks in a faster, more convenient, automated, and less frustrating way.

Please keep scrolling to learn more about how to clean up your credit report by yourself or with the help of DoNotPay.

What is First Federal Credit Control, FFCC?

 is a collection agency providing non-confrontational debt recovery services to its clients throughout the U.S. For more than half a decade, FFCC has been helping businesses and professional organizations in various industries like technology, manufacturing, construction, and education collect debts from their customers.

Presently, it boasts over 10,000 client-base and an average of $20 million in annual recoveries. To reach out to FFCC, you can call them at (216) 360-2000 or contact them online.

First Federal Bank Credit Control Contact Information

  • Ohio

Address24700 Chagrin Blvd

Suite 205

Cleveland, Ohio, 44122-5662

Tel(216) 360-2000
WebsiteContact Us - First Federal Credit Control (
  • Florida

Address1761 W Hillsboro Blvd #320

Deerfield Beach, FL 33442

Telephone Number(800) 486-5500
Fax Number(800) 257-0693
WebsiteContact Us - First Federal Credit Control (

What Should I Look For On My FFCC Credit Dispute?

If you're looking for ways to remove FFCC from your credit report, then you should be able to find some clues in the following areas:

  • Name of Creditor - In most cases, the creditor's name will include the word "First," followed by a few letters or numbers. For example, if you owe money to First National Bank, you would see FNB listed on your statement.
  • Account Number - This number will appear next to the creditor's name in question. Please note that this number might not always match the one printed on your bill. It also does not necessarily mean that the company is affiliated with FFCC.
  • Amount Owed - The amount owed will usually appear on your monthly billing statements.
  • Date of Original Invoice - This date is typically found under the heading "Invoice Date."
  • Original Amount Due - This figure represents the total amount you originally agreed to pay.
  • Public Records - If you've ever filed for bankruptcy, then you probably know that public records can sometimes remain on your credit reports even after they've been discharged.
  • Inquiries - These are inquests made by creditors into your financial history. They can come from any source, including banks, credit card companies, utility providers, and collection agencies. DoNotPay can help you remove inquiries from your FFCC credit report.

How to Dispute a First Federal Credit Control Credit Report By Yourself

The first step towards disputing your credit report is identifying the creditor reporting the debt and gathering the following information:

  • Full Name
  • Account Number
  • Address
  • Phone Number
  • Email Address

Once you have gathered all the required details, you can file a dispute through the FFCC website. Here's what you need to do:

  1. Open the FFCC website.
  2. Click the link labeled "Disputes."
  3. Enter your personal information.
  4. Select the reason why you want to dispute the debt. You can choose from the options below:
  • I don't owe the debt.
  • I paid the debt, but the original invoice was inaccurate.
  • The creditor failed to provide proof of payment.
  • The creditor did not give me enough time to make payments.
  • I received incorrect information about my account balance.
  • I receive fraudulent communications regarding my account.
  • The creditor violated state law.
  • Other reason(s).
  1. Click the button labeled "Submit Disputed Item."
  2. Next, select which type of error you believe has occurred. These may include misreported account balance, misreported payment history, misreported interest rate, among others.
  3. Choose the appropriate action based on the nature of the problem. For example, if there is an error in your account balance, then click the box marked "Correct Account Balance."
  4. You must also provide contact information for the person or business that reported the error. This includes their full name, address, and telephone number.
  5. Don't forget to include any supporting documentation such as canceled checks, bank statements, etc.
  6. You'll now see a summary of your request. Click the link titled "View Request" to view the status of your dispute.

If your dispute is approved, you'll get a confirmation message stating that it has been processed.

Clean Up Your FFCC Credit Report With the Help of DoNotPay

As you've witnessed above, trying to dispute and clean up your  by yourself is such a lengthy and tiresome process. And the worst part? There's no guarantee that your credit report dispute will be successful even after all these hassles. Good news: DoNotPay can help you sue for an unresolved credit report in the small claims court and help you get the compensation you deserve.

But it doesn't even need to get there, as our automated systems can eliminate all your frustrations and clean up your credit report in three simple steps:

  1. Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.


  2. Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.


  3. Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
  • If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.


  • If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use!), we'll help you file a credit dispute to the creditor or major credit bureaus.


  • If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report and they can't collect it!


  • Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.

What Else Can DoNotPay Do?

Here's a quick list of other services available at DoNotPay

Now it's all your call. Save time and money with DoNotPay by letting us help you dispute and clean up your credit report!

Want your issue solved now?