The Easiest Way to Track and Pay Your Fairfax Water Bills
Fairfax Water was established in 1957 and has grown to be a powerhouse in Northern Virginia supplying about 166 million gallons of water. The company operates with 439 employees, including those in the office, meter reading, and other important areas.
The limited number of employees adversely impacts payment of Fairfax water bills, as it takes forever for payments to be processed, especially if paid by mail. Thankfully, acts as a bridge to ensure you can effortlessly pay your Fairfax water bill.
How do I Pay my Recurring Fairfax Water Bills?
You can pay your recurring Fairfax Water bill by choosing the following options:
|In-person payment at Morin Building
|You can hand in your cash, check, or money order during weekdays except during holidays. For this to happen, you have to be in the office between 8 AM and 4 PM. You can drop your money order or checks at any time by dropping them inside designated deposit boxes located at:
8570 Executive Park Avenue
Fairfax, VA 22031
|You can pay your bill via the internet by going to Fairfax Water's official website and clicking the "Pay Your Bill" tab at the top of the page. You will be directed to their online payment portal, where you can fill out your name and account number, then select your payment option.
|Automatic debit payment (ACH)
|You can make your recurring payments by directly deducting them from your bank through an automatic debit method. You need to set up an ACH Direct Debit with your bank and have sufficient money to facilitate the payments for this to be done.
|You can also call the Fairfax Water Customer Contact Center to pay your bill through the phone. The center's number is 703-698-5613.
|You can send a check or money order via mail. You should include your water bill stub and mail the check through the US Postal Services to:
P.O. Box 5008
Merrifield, VA 22116-5008
What Happens if I Miss a Fairfax Water Bill Payment?
Fairfax Water reserves the right to disconnect your water services if you are constantly behind on your bills. They will send you a final notice and disconnection warning before taking any action. This is why it is important to always set aside money for your bill, so you do not miss any payments.
Due to COVID-19, Fairfax Water has been lenient on late bills. Therefore, if you are having difficulty paying your water bills, you can call their customer service department to request an extended payment arrangement.
As Fairfax Water bills residential users quarterly, you may forget to pay your bill in time. Thankfully, with DoNotPay, we ensure that your bill is paid on time, so you never miss another payment again. Equally, if you are going through a financial crunch, you can rely on DoNotPay to hel34E4p you apply for a payment extension.
How Can I Schedule Check Payments with DoNotPay?
DoNotPay makes it easy to schedule recurring payments for your Fairfax Water bill if you opt to pay by check. You need to follow the steps below:
- Open your DoNotPay account and click "Schedule Check Payment"
- Fill in the fields asked of you, such as "Name of the Account" and the number of checks you want to schedule for payment (applicable if you have multiple dwelling places or if you are paying a residential and commercial bill).
- Fill in your check information and verify the bank details.
- Then select a date when money will be pulled from your bank account and sent to Fairfax Water.
How to set up recurring check payments using DoNotPay
If you want to set up recurring check payments but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 6 easy steps:
1. Go to the Bill Pay product on DoNotPay.
2. Connect a bank account if you haven't already.
3. Schedule recurring or one-time payments by entering the person you want to address the check to, the payment amount, and their mailing address.
4. Customize the payment with a PDF attachment, image, and memo.
5. Enter your contact information, including email, address, and phone number.
6. Submit your task! DoNotPay will mail the check on your behalf, and make sure it gets sent each recurring period if you set up recurring payments. You can always return to the product to delete or add new payments.
Why Use DoNotPay to Pay Your Fairfax Water bill?
DoNotPay enables users to promptly receive their water bills by logging into their accounts while on the go. We also do the following:
- DoNotPay ensures that every Fairfax Water bill payment is billed accurately.
- After setting automatic payment, your bill is paid on time without you having to lift a finger.
- DoNotPay is fast and saves you the hassle of going to the bank to pay your bills.
- DoNotPay is fully automated; it alleviates the need for manual input, hence reducing clerical errors.
What Else can DoNotPay do?
DoNotPay offers services beyond payment of . We can also help you do the following:
- You can use DoNotPay to dispute parking tickets.
- Schedule a DMV meeting.
- Cancel transactions or services.
- Requesting for reimbursement and chargebacks from financial institutions.
Looking for more bill payments? See what other bills and services DoNotPay can help you with:
- Washington Gas
- Duke Energy
- National Fuel
- Georgia Power
- Alabama Power
- and more!
If you want to pay your Fairfax Water bills with ease, DoNotPay is your best bet.