Embassy Row Hotel in Washington DC
The Ven at Embassy Row, Washington, D.C is located in an area between Massachusetts Ave N.W. and the U.S. Naval Observatory called Embassy Row. Embassy Row is coined after the fact that the strip houses many diplomatic missions, embassies, and ambassador homes. The Embassy Row Hotel offers a luxurious and comfortable stay for tourists, diplomatic ambassadors, and those needing to visit an embassy nearby.
This article will help you learn more about the Embassy Row Hotel - if you’re planning to stay at the hotel for consular or diplomatic needs, find out how DoNotPay can assist you!
How to Get to the Embassy Row Hotel Washington DC
The Embassy Row Hotel is located on 2015 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, District of Columbia 20036. The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, which is 5.5 miles away. To reach the Embassy Row Hotel, you can do so by:
Driving - If you prefer to bring your car or drive around Washington DC to get to the hotel, you can take note of the following:
- Car parking - Embassy Row Hotel provides valet parking at $48 per day. There is also paid-for electric car charging stations at the hotel.
- Car rentals - The nearest car rental service is Hertz which is on 1919 Connecticut Avenue NW.
Taking the bus - The nearest bus stations to the hotel are as follows:
- Massachusetts Ave and 20th St (D6 and N6) - This bus stop is right in front of the Embassy Row Hotel.
- P St and 20th St (D2 and G2) - This bus stop is a two-minute walk to the hotel. From the station, head east on P St NW toward 20th St NW. Then, turn left onto 20th St NW and turn left onto Massachusetts Ave NW. The Embassy Row Hotel will be on your right.
- P St and 18th St (G2) - This bus stop is a five-minute walk to the hotel. From the bus stop, head west and take a slight right to stay on P St NW. At Dupont Cir NW, exit onto Massachusetts Ave NW. The hotel will be on your right.
- Washington Dupont Circle (Washington - Deluxe) - This station is a three-minute walk away. From the station, head southeast on Connecticut Avenue NW. Then, turn right toward 20th Street NW, turn left onto 20th Street NW, turn right onto Massachusetts Avenue NW, and the hotel will be on your right.
Taking the train - Get off at Dupont Circle Metro Station.
Contact Details for the Embassy Row Hotel in Washington DC
|How to Contact the Embassy Row Hotel in Washington DC|
|Address||2015 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington, District Of Columbia
For sales: +1 202-939-4227
Embassies Near the Washington Embassy Row
The Embassy Row is also home to more than 70 embassies and ambassadors. These embassies include:
- 1515 Massachusetts Ave NW: Embassy of Tunisia
- 1500 Rhode Island Ave NW: Embassy of Hungary
- 1601 Massachusetts Ave NW: Embassy of Australia
- 1617 Massachusetts Ave NW: Embassy of the Philippines
- 1779 Massachusetts Ave NW: Embassy of Papua New Guinea
- 2107 Massachusetts Ave NW: Embassy of India
- 2131 Massachusetts Ave NW: Embassy of Estonia
- 2207 Massachusetts Ave NW: Embassy of Turkmenistan
- 2209 Massachusetts Ave NW: Embassy of Paraguay
- 2217 Massachusetts Ave NW: Embassy of Greece
- 2221 Massachusetts Ave NW: residence of the Ambassador of Greece
- 1600 Massachusetts Ave NW: Embassy of the Philippines
- 1700 Massachusetts Ave NW: Embassy of Peru
- 1708 Massachusetts Ave NW: Embassy of Trinidad and Tobago
- 1724 Massachusetts Ave NW: Embassy of Colombia
- 1732 Massachusetts Ave NW: Embassy of Chile
- 1736 Massachusetts Ave NW: Consular Section of the Embassy of Chile
- 1746 Massachusetts Ave NW: Embassy of Uzbekistan
- And more!
How to Contact Embassies With DoNotPay in Minutes
If you need to visit Embassy Row soon, prepare for your visit by getting all the information you need! DoNotPay can help you contact any embassy in the U.S. and internationally! Here’s how you can do it:
1. Type "Contact Embassy" on the DoNotPay search bar.
2. Choose if you want to contact a foreign embassy/consulate in the U.S. or a U.S. embassy abroad.
3. Briefly explain your questions or concerns and what information you need.
4. Enter the country or city of the embassy you wish to contact.
That’s all you need to do! DoNotPay will then contact the embassy or consulate on your behalf. If you’re waiting for a response, check your inbox - we’ll have them send all correspondence to your email.
Embassies and Consulates DoNotPay Can Contact