How to Get a Copy of an El Paso, Texas Divorce Certificate
After a divorce, there are a variety of reasons why you might need a copy of your El Paso, Texas divorce certificate. Whether you need it to get remarried or change your name back to your maiden name, it isn't as easy as it should be to get a copy.
When you need a copy of an El Paso divorce certificate, you don't want to wait in line at the Vital Records office. DoNotPay is ready to make the process a breeze.
Is a Divorce Certificate Copy in El Paso, Texas a Public Record, or Do You Need to Be Related to One of the People Named on the Document?
You'll find that an El Paso, Texas divorce certificate is a matter of public record, so anyone can get a copy. You do need to provide the names of the people listed on the divorce certificate and the date the divorce was finalized.
To get a Certified Copy of a Divorce Certificate, you may contact the El Paso County Clerk below:
|County Clerk||Delia Briones|
|County Courthouse||500 E. San Antonio, Suite 105
El Paso, Texas 79901
|Hours of Operation||Monday - Friday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday / Sunday / Holiday||Closed|
El Paso County divorce records are obtained by initially submitting a request to the El Paso County Clerk. The request must be filed via a request form or an application letter containing:
- The full names of both the husband and the wife
- The court case number
- The exact date of the filing of the divorce
How Much Do You Need to Pay When Ordering an El Paso, Texas Divorce Certificate?
You'll pay $20 for a copy of an El Paso, Texas divorce certificate. While you can order multiple copies of a divorce certificate, there isn't a discount, and you'll pay $20 for each copy.
What Kinds of Documents Does El Paso, Texas Accept to Release a Copy of a Divorce Certificate?
As a matter of public record, divorce certificates in El Paso, Texas are available to everyone, and you don't need to provide identification. You will need to fill out the application and provide the essential information.
Solve the Problems of Ordering a Divorce Certificate in El Paso, Texas Instantly With the Help of DoNotPay
While you thought it'd be a snap to get a copy of an El Paso, Texas divorce certificate, it isn't working out that way. You don't know who to call or where to go, or maybe, you've already tried calling, and no one is returning your messages. It almost feels like El Paso is making it unnecessarily difficult to get a copy of a divorce certificate.
However, you can't give up because you need it to take care of legal matters. DoNotPay can partner with you to make the process easier.
If you want to get a copy of a divorce certificate in El Paso, Texas but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 7 easy steps:
- Go to the Certificates of Divorce product on DoNotPay.
- Select whether the certificate belongs to you or a relative/loved one. If it belongs to someone else, enter the details of both people on the certificate, and select/upload evidence that proves your relationship with them. If the certificate is yours, enter the details of your spouse.*Please note: some states only allow people named on the certificate to apply.
- Enter the city, state, and county where the divorce certificate and original divorce certificate were issued as well as the dates they were issued on.
- Indicate what you will be using this certificate for, and choose whether you need an authorized or certified copy.
- Enter your contact information and shipping address. Upload copies of your government-issued identification, such as a driver's license.
- Choose whether you would like to electronically sign this form or not. Once we generate the form, verify that all of the information is correct.
- If you need the document to be notarized, schedule a notarization appointment using our Notary product. Otherwise, proceed to our Mail Checks product and let DoNotPay mail-in your request form with a check on your behalf.
Nothing could be easier.
Why Use DoNotPay to Solve the Challenges of Getting a Copy of a Divorce Certificate in El Paso, Texas
When you're deciding whether to use the DoNotPay app or not, you want to know that there are benefits to using the service. Here is a look at three reasons why DoNotPay is your best best when you need an El Paso, Texas divorce certificate:
- It's successful at getting you a copy of an El Paso divorce certificate without a lot of drama.
- It's easy to use the app and provide the requested information.
- It's fast, so you can get back to the other tasks on your to-do list.
DoNotPay Is Available to Help You Get a Divorce Certificate From a Variety of Locations
After you discover how easy it was to get your El Paso, Texas divorce certificate with DoNotPay, you're going to tell all of your friends. In the future, they will come to you for help getting their own divorce certificates. The good news is that DoNotPay can help you get divorce certificates from a variety of locations, including:
- New York
- Learn more about divorce certificates
- How to get a copy of a divorce certificate
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
The DoNotPay app wants to help make your life easier in so many ways. You can start with a couple of these or find some on your own:
- Notarize important documents so they're legally binding
- File a complaint if you're being harassed or stalked
- Create the legal paperwork you need to sue someone or a business in small claims court
Use DoNotPay to order a copy of a divorce certificate from El Paso, Texas today.