All You Need To Know About Egg Donation In Arizona
Becoming an egg donor can be beneficial to you and the recipient. When someone cannot conceive naturally due to health, age or other reasons, assistive reproductive technology with your egg donation gives them the possibility of pregnancy when it might otherwise have been impossible. Knowing that you are giving someone the hope of fulfilling their family dreams can be a very rewarding experience. If you are considering egg donation in Arizona, DoNotPay can help you navigate the process.
Who Is Eligible to Donate Eggs?
These are average egg donor requirements, and you should confirm specific requirements with individual agencies.
- Minimum age: 18
- Maximum age: 34
- BMI: between 19-29
- Health: in good physical and emotional health
- No alcohol smoking, tobacco, nicotine, or other use
- No history of substance abuse
- Regular, monthly menstrual cycle
- Cannot use certain types of birth control
- No family history of inheritable genetic disorders
- Honest and committed to regularly scheduled appointments, injections, and/or clinical monitoring
What is the Process of Egg Donation?
The egg donation process varies slightly depending on if you are donating directly to a matched recipient, or if you are donating to an egg bank that freezes your eggs.
- Application - You should verify that you meet the eligibility requirements for the agency, and then follow their application procedure.
- Screening Process - You will go through medical, genetic and psychological screening that may include blood work, physicals, ultrasounds and/or evaluations with doctors, geneticists and/or psychologists.
- Acceptance - If you are donating to an egg bank, you may go straight into the retrieval process, otherwise you will wait until you are matched with a recipient.
- Cycle Synchronization - When donating directly to a recipient, you will be put on birth control to synchronize your schedule with her menstrual cycle. Then you will receive a schedule for hormone injections, receive a follicle-stimulating hormone, and undergo clinical monitoring during the process.
- Egg Retrieval - You will receive HCG to prepare for egg retrieval approximately 36 hours later
- You'll be placed under light intravenous sedation for the egg retrieval process.
- The physician will use a need to aspirate follicle fluid that contains eggs through the vaginal wall.
- Recovery - You will be monitored for a short while before a friend or family member can drive you home. You should be able to resume normal activity, with the exception of strenuous activities and exercise, within one day.
Where to Donate Eggs in Arizona
It can be difficult to find the right agencies for egg donation. DoNotPay wants to offer you a few clinics to start your research, but we encourage you to continue reading to find out how DoNotPay can help you quickly find appropriate matches for egg donation.
|Name||Address||Phone Number||Compensation||Required Age|
|Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists||1701 E. Thomas Rd. Building 1, Suite 101, Phoenix, AZ 85016||(602) 351-5327||$5,000 per donation||18-32|
|The World Egg and Sperm Bank||7826 East Evans Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85260||1-877-331-2427||$3,000-$6,000 per donation||18-32|
|Arizona Reproductive Institute||1775 East Skyline Drive, Tucson, AZ 85718||(520) 222-8400||contact for more information||21-30|
|Advanced Fertility Care||9819 North 95th Street, Suite 105, Scottsdale, Arizona 85258||480-874-2229||Starts at $5,000||19-32 (must apply before 30th birthday)|
|Elite IVF||7150 E Camelback Rd UNIT 444, Scottsdale, AZ 85251||1 (866) 354-8348||$5,000 - $8,000||18-34|
How to Find a Clinic for Egg Donation in Arizona on Your Own
It can be an intimidating and time-consuming process to find the right clinic for egg donation. You want to find the best company for your situation that will provide both you and the recipient with the best potential outcome, and this will require diligence and intense research on your part.
- Create a list of potential clinics - you can start with our list, but you may need to expand your search to find other potential sites.
- Verify your eligibility - reread the clinic's requirements before continuing the research process, because some have lower age or BMI limits than others.
- Do your research - there are multiple factors to take into consideration when researching clinics.
- What is the expected compensation?
- What expenses are covered? Will you be reimbursed for travel? Do they provide medical insurance during the process?
- How far will you have to travel?
- How often will you have appointments? Will you have to miss work or classes?
- What is the overall time commitment?
- Have you read reviews of the agency from multiple sources?
- Complete applications - You can apply to multiple agencies to increase your chance of being accepted. This can be time-consuming though, because some applications can be lengthy, so be sure to set aside plenty of time.
DoNotPay Can Help you Start Egg Donation in Arizona Quickly
At DoNotPay, we know that it can be stressful and time-consuming to do the amount of research that is required for choosing the right agency. We want to relieve you from that stress and save you time. We will use the information you provide us to determine which agencies are a good match and apply to multiple agencies at once on your behalf.
Here's how you can use DoNotPay to become an egg donor:
- Search "become an egg donor" on DoNotPay and confirm that you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Answer a series of eligibility questions about your medical history, so we can determine which donor agencies you can apply for.
- Verify your information and submit your single application! DoNotPay will then apply for multiple egg donor agencies near you on your behalf to maximize your chances of being accepted.
Once your application is processed and accepted, you should receive an email with the next steps!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do Today?
Not only can DoNotPay help you find the right agency for egg donation in Arizona, or anywhere across the country, we can help you with a variety of issues and concerns.
- Negotiating Bills
- Advance Health Care Directive
- Birth Certificates
- Requesting Sick Leave
- Clinical Trials
- and more!
No matter what issue you face, DoNotPay has a solution that is fast, easy and successful!