How to Get an ED Pills Free Trial Securely Without Using a Credit Card
Are you aware that instead of getting an ED pills charge, you would still receive the erectile dysfunction pill-free trials? The pharmacies give free trials to individuals living with erectile dysfunction complications upon registering with an active credit card. However, after the free trial period, you can still end up getting charged for subsequent doses without consent. Many people living with erectile dysfunction seek the best way to get free trials without getting charged. DoNotPay allows you to learn about virtual credit cards that will enable you to avoid getting such charges.
If you are living with a dysfunctional erectile, seeking the best way to get the without getting charged, this series is meant for you. By reading this series, you will be in a position to secure one without any charges. So let's quickly get into details of how to get conveniently free trial erectile dysfunctional pills.
Do ED Pills Offer a Free Trial?
Yes, are available at various pharmacies. Various pharmacies offer different sample packs. In some cases, you are given a pill that meets your needs, but you are issued with a pill that fits everything in other instances. Both cases grant you a test of the medication available before selecting the dose yourself. The table below shows typical ED medication samples available in the sample packs:
How Can I Get an Ed Pill Free Trial?
The following step-by-step procedure will show you how you can quickly get a free trial from the pharmacy.
- Visit the pharmacy website where you want to get the free trial and click on the "get free trial" link. This will take you to the page to fill out the form.
- Fill out the form. You should enter your name, address, phone number, email, credit card number and select the type of prescription you require.
- Click on the submit button and await the confirmation message.
- Choose the required dosage and click on continue.
- Wait for the order to process. Once processed, you will receive an email confirming the same.
- Go back to the pharmacy website and confirm the information provided in the email.
- Confirm the information again and print the voucher or use the code to redeem the free trial.
- Take the voucher or code to the pharmacist who will issue the medicine.
- Get ED sample pills for a 30-day dosage.
Does the ED Pill Free Trial Automatically Renew Into a Paid Subscription?
Yes, almost all pharmacies will automatically renew your free trial into a paid subscription. The cost of the pill is high and can be costly for most people. A monthly subscription fee of $1 is charged per month. The pills bill is as high as $ 49 for a 30-day ED pills pack. You can unsubscribe from the automatic subscription, but not within your 1st month's trial. Most pharmacies allow subscribers to unsubscribe during the subsequent months of the trial, where a monthly subscription fee and the cost of the pill are charged from the patient's credit card.
Avoid Automatic Renewal With DoNotPay Virtual Credit Card
Most individuals are at the risk of forgetting to cancel the free trials. However, you don't have to worry about getting charged on your credit card for a product you are not enjoying. DoNotPay offers a virtual credit card to its members. The virtual card allows you to bypass sign-in authentication without giving your credit card details. This option is effective as you will not have to worry about canceling free trials, which automatically renew into charges on your credit card.
Here are three simple steps to get DoNotPay's virtual credit card for the ED pills free trial:
- Search for the free trial on DoNotPay at the pharmacy you wish to get ED trial pills from.
- DoNotPay automatically generates a virtual credit card you can use for that merchant. Copy the card details displayed on your screen.
- Use the card details to sign up for the free trial and sit back enjoying the benefits of the free ED pills sample.
You can get more information about virtual credit cards by clicking this link.
How Much Does the ED Pills Pack Cost After the Free Trial?
The cost of the ED pills after the free trial is relatively high. The table below summarizes the various pill packs available and the cost.
|ED Pill||Mg||Number of Tablets||Price in Sterling Pounds (£)|
|ED Super Combo||99-1199|
|Cheap Cialis Pills||40||100||99|
|Cheap Cialis Tablets||20||100||300|
What Will ED Pills Charges Look Like on My Statement?
The ED pills subscription charges will appear on your bank statement once you decide to keep the service after the trial.
Why Use DoNotPay to Get a Virtual Credit Card?
Using DoNotPay's virtual credit card to get your free ED pill and other products comes with many benefits. Every DoNotPay product comes with the fact that it is:
- Fast - you don't need to spend numerous hours solving your problem.
- Accessible - You don't have to struggle filling in tedious forms and following lengthy procedures.
- Successful - DoNotPay makes the best case for you.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay helps you with almost anything. You can open DoNotPay and get assistance with different problems with a click of a button, including
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Getting rid of spam mail forever
- Getting refunds and chargebacks from companies
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Contesting parking tickets
- Getting compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Charging people and companies in small claims court
- Getting rid of spam text messages