How To Connect With an Inmate at Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution
Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution (EOCI) was authorized as a state correctional facility in 1983, but the buildings were originally constructed in 1911. Prior to 1983, EOCI was a state mental hospital.
Today, Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution houses over 1,700 inmates and provides opportunities for academic education through Blue Mountain Community College. Inmates can also work for the internationally marked clothing line called Prison Blues, and receive 20% of their private-sector wages.
If your loved one is incarcerated at Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution, DoNotPay can help you stay in touch for the duration of their time at the facility.
Where is Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution?
The facility is located in Pendleton, Oregon with the Umatilla River running along its east and southern borders.
Here's the facility's contact information:
|Physical Address||2500 Westgate, Pendleton, Oregon 97801|
|Phone Number||(541) 276-0700|
How You Can Get in Touch With Someone at Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution
If your friend or loved one is incarcerated, you'll want to stay in touch. Here are several ways to communicate with someone at Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution.
Visiting hours at EOCI are Wednesday through Sunday at the following times:
- 8:30 am to 11:15 am
- 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Prior to visiting an inmate, you'll need to be approved. Contact the facility at (541) 276-0700 for further instructions.
- Valid photo ID.
- Appropriate clothing (no blue or denim or any kind and clothing must be conservative).
- Quarters for a visiting locker or vending machines.
- Photographs to share.
- Infant feeding items if needed.
Leave all other possessions in your car or visiting locker. This includes items like your cell phone, cash, or outer garments.
Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution uses the phone service provider ICS Corrections, INC. To contribute money toward your inmate's account, you'll need to contact their billing partner, Access Corrections.
When your inmate calls via ICS Corrections, INC, you'll be prompted to validate your number. You can also do this ahead of time by visiting their website or by leaving your inmate a voicemail at 1-877-831-0390.
Inmates at Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution are not allowed to receive food, magazines, or any other items besides letters. Because of this, they greatly enjoy receiving letters from friends and family members, and you're encouraged to write them often.
Inmate's name and ID number
Pendleton, OR 97801
If you'd like to receive a response, please include your return address.
Money can be sent through three different electronic options. They include:
- ICS Corrections
If you'd rather send money by mail, you must send a money order or cashier's check made payable to DOC with the inmate's name and ID number. You can mail them to the following address:
Central Trust, AICs Name, and SID Number
Oregon Department of Corrections
PO Box 14400
Salem, OR 97309-5077
DoNotPay Can Help You Locate Your Imprisoned Friend
It can be difficult to communicate with a loved one at Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution who's been incarcerated. DoNotPay's Connect with an Inmate service can help you stay in touch with them.
Here's how it works:
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive to your loved one!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can help with all kinds of issues, so you don't have to waste time. Here are some of the services we provide:
- Canceling memberships
- Signing up for free trials
- Helping you handle spam mail
- Suing companies in small claims court
- Scheduling a DMV appointment
- Getting refunds for canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Handling credit card Issues
- Dealing with unpaid bills
- Protecting you from harassment
- Stopping text spam
- Applying for clinical trials
- Copyright protection
- Disputing traffic tickets
- Jumping the phone queue
- Fighting speeding tickets
- Handling annoying robocalls
- Getting refunds for you
- Helping you communicate with incarcerated loved ones
- Signing up for services
- Finding unclaimed funds
Don't waste time when DoNotPay can help. Let us take care of frustrating issues so you don't have to worry about them!