All You Need To Know About The Kentucky Correctional Complex
Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex is located in the Appalachian Region of Morgan County in Eastern Kentucky. It features a two-tier design, whereby one part of the facility is a medium-security prison while another is a stand-alone minimum-security unit.
Inmates at Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex are allowed visitations and communication with outsiders. Here is an overview of how you can contact an inmate or loved one at this prison by yourself or with the help of DoNotPay.
Where Is Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex Located?
Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex is located in West Liberty, Kentucky, Morgan County. Here is an overview of the facility's address and contact information:
|Physical Address||200 Road to Justice,
West Liberty, Kentucky 414712
How to Contact Inmates at Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex
Communicating with Inmates at this correctional facility is allowed. However, you have to schedule an appointment to contact an inmate at this facility.
This correctional facility is two-tiered, as explained. Additionally, inmates are categorized under varying degrees of threat and levels of incarceration. It is worth noting that these factors affect an inmate's communication and visitation privileges.
You can use one of the following channels to contact inmates at the Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex:
You can write to inmates at this security facility whenever you wish. The letter should be addressed to the inmate via their unique name and ID number. The facility's address should be formatted as such:
Inmate's Name, Inmate's ID Number
Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex
200 Road to Justice
West Liberty, Kentucky 41472
You can also call an inmate via the facility telephone line: (606)–743–2800. The calling schedule will depend on the inmate's incarceration level. It is also worth noting that inmates can call you back, but you have to agree to take the telephone and pay for the cost.
Alternatively, you can communicate with the inmate in person by scheduling a visitation. This is an often complex and tedious process that may take several days or weeks to arrange. It is also worth noting that inmates' visitation hours vary depending on their level of incarceration, as detailed below:
|Inmate Category||Visitation Days||Visitation Hours|
|General Population Inmates||Mondays, Saturdays, and Sundays||8:30 am – 11:20 am and 12:30pm – 3pm|
|General Population Non-Contact Inmates||Saturdays and Sundays||8:30 am – 11:20 am and 12:30 pm – 3p m|
|Administrative and Disciplinary Segregation Inmates||Mondays||8:30 am – 10:30 am|
|Protective Custody Inmates||Mondays||12:30 pm – 2:30 pm|
How to Send Money and Packages to Inmates at Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex
You can also send letters and packages to inmates at Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex. The letter or package should be addressed, as demonstrated earlier. It is also worth noting that all letters and packages are inspected to prevent the smuggling of unauthorized substances to inmates.
Steps to Take Before Contacting a Prisoner
Have you received a request for a phone call (or any other form of contact) from an inmate? It is prudent to do your due diligence if you don't know the person well enough. The first course of action should be finding out the inmate's identity and location. Fortunately, DoNotPay can help in three easy and quick steps:
- Open the DoNotPay website and select the option labeled Locate Someone under the Connect with an Inmate tab.
- Enter the inmate's name and the state in which they are incarcerated.
- Submit the request and wait for the results.
Difficulties You May Have Contacting a Loved One at Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex
Contacting an inmate at Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex is never a straightforward affair. Some of the challenges you may run into include:
- Expensive call and postage rates
- Lack of privacy
- The process of scheduling a visitation is long and often frustrating
- The distance to this facility may be too long, depending on your location
Get in Touch With Your Loved Ones via DoNotPay
Do you know a friend, loved one, or person of interest locked up at Eastern Kentucky Correctional Complex and would like to contact them? DoNotPay can help make the process easier, faster, and more fulfilling by handling all the paperwork. The platform can also help you locate and communicate with inmates in correctional facilities across the country.
DoNotPay Can Help You Locate Your Imprisoned Friends
DoNotPay can help you locate inmates incarcerated at any correctional facility across the country. Here is an overview of how the process works:
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide their details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name. We'll set one up for you to easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo. Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait ten days for it to arrive for your loved one.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay can help you through numerous other legal and formal processes that often prove challenging. The platform's other services include:
- Stopping robocalls
- Stopping spam text messages
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement
- Scheduling fast and easy DMV appointments
- Disputing traffic, speeding, and parking tickets
- Applying for clinical trials
- Applying for risk-free trials in other fields
- Dealing with unpayable bills
- Suing people in small claims courts
- Contacting customer service representatives
- Finding unclaimed money under your name
- Getting refunds from airlines
- Overcoming issues with your credit card
- Stopping stalking and harassment
- Getting refunds from companies for bad goods/services
- Canceling unwanted subscriptions
- Getting rid of spam mail
- Signing up for services without phone verification
DoNotPay also offers dozens of other automated legal services. Visit the platformto learn more about their services and how they can help!