How to Deal With DrydensFairfax Solicitors Debt Collectors Easily
Finding yourself in a situation where you cannot keep up with your payments can be stressful. However, you do have options when it comes to dealing with unpaid debt. Whether you are dealing with a financial institution where your original debt is held or whether it has been passed to a collection agency such as , you can try to pay the debt, ask for a lower payment, or fight the debt if you realise that it doesn't belong to you.
Navigating debt collection may not be easy, especially when you are unsure where and how to begin. With the help of DoNotPay, you can get the help you need to make sure your unpaid debt doesn't continue to impact your credit file.
Who Is DrydensFairfax and Why Are They Calling?
is currently one of the largest debt recovery firms in the UK. The firm is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and is a member of the Credit Services Association. It provides recovery services for lenders, debt purchasers, and commercial businesses.
If you are receiving communications from DrydensFairfax, it is likely that you have an unpaid debt that has been turned into collections. This can be any kind of payment account, such as a credit card, loan, or other financial product that you have not been paying. You have the option to pay the debt that the company holds, or you can take action against having them contact you in the future.
Is DrydensFairfax a Scam?
When you get phone calls or letters in the mail from a debt collector, you may be skeptical about where it is coming from. Those who receive communications from can be assured that the company is not a scam. It is a collection agency that is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
However, just because the company is legitimate in the scope of debt collections, you should still make certain that any debt the company is trying to collect is in fact yours. It is important to always request a debt verification if you are unsure that the debt is yours, or that there are errors in the debt reporting, such as the amount you still owe or how long it has been since you have stopped making payments.
How to Make a Payment to DrydensFairfax Debt Collectors
If you are able to make payments on your debt held by DrydensFairfax, the agency provides you with multiple options to pay in the most convenient way for you.
You can make payments on your debt by going online to DrydensFairfax online portal. You can pay by debit card, Maestro, and Electron.
2. By Phone
Call (0)113 823 3440 and through the automated service, make a payment using a debit or credit card.
3. Direct Debits and Standing Orders
If you want to make your payment process automated, you can set up a direct debit from your bank account. Direct debit forms can be mailed to
- DrydensFairfax Solicitors PO Box 203 Huddersfield HD8 1ER
To set up a standing order, you will need to provide your bank with the following information
- Account Number: 00000000 Sort Code: 62-30-92
4. By Mail
If you want to send your payments by mail, you can send a cheque with your name, account number, and reference number to
- DrydensFairfax Solicitors PO Box 203 Huddersfield HD8 1ER,
In a nutshell, you can reach Drysdenfairfax Solicitors through:
|Phone Number||(0)113 823 3440
0) 113 823 3443 (Leeds)
PO Box 203
114 Wellington Street
Alternative Ways to Resolve Complaints With Drysdenfairfax Solicitors
Filing a complaint with the company would take you at least 8 weeks before you get an answer. And when you are unhappy with the result you have the right to escalate your complaint with the proper authorities through different means
- The Financial Conduct Authority can investigate and gather evidence on matters that involve illegal debt collection practices. FCA will not be able to take your individual case but it can remind the firm that they can have their authorisation revoked or refused, or they can also impose fines on the firm.
- The Financial Ombudsman can resolve issues when:
- You’re not the person who owes the debt
- The amount you’re being asked to pay is incorrect
- The debt collection agency is repeatedly contacting you about the debt
- You’re in financial difficulty and the firm isn’t being helpful
- Your debt is no longer enforceable
The Financial Ombudsman will look at your particular case and come up with a fair solution for the given situation.
Receive Debt Help From DoNotPay
Dealing with debt can be stressful, especially if you are not in a position to pay your monthly payments and take on higher interest rates. With DoNotPay, you can get started on taking care of debt collections in just a few easy steps.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Search “debt collection” on DoNotPay.
- Answer a series of questions about the debt collectors, including when you were contacted and how you were contacted, so we can determine if they have violated any debt collection laws.
- Decide which course of action you want to take based on our guidance, such as filing a debt verification request, demanding for the collectors to stop contacting you, or reporting them to a professional trade association.
And that’s it! Once you choose the course of action you want to take, DoNotPay will handle the rest. We’ll deliver your request directly to the debt collectors via first-class mail, or file your complaint automatically with the relevant trade association or ombudsman.
Other Ways DoNotPay Can Help With Debts
When it comes to debt collectors, DoNotPay can help you navigate the path you need to take to get debt collectors to leave you alone. DoNotPay can help you work with a range of UK debt collection agencies including:
- Marston Group Holdings
- Lowell Financial
- Amigo Loans
- Moorcroft Debt Recovery
- DWP Debt Management
- Provident Loans
What Tasks Can DoNotPay Help With?
If you are stuck trying to complete a task and don't know how to get started, DoNotPay is the answer. We have a wide variety of services that could save you time, effort, and resources:
- Getting help with bills
- Filing a complaint against any company
- Signing up for free trials
- Cancelling any unwanted subscription
- Getting an increase in your credit limit
- Paying your bills online
These are just a few things that DoNotPay can assist with when you need it. to discover more!