Easily Stop Annoying Calls From Debt Recovery Plus DRP Debt Collectors
If you've ever received a penalty charge notice or a PCN for parking, you know they can be infuriating and expensive to deal with. is a debt collection agency that recovers parking fines so a letter from Debt Recovery Plus is likely related to a parking fine or PCN.
If you received a notice from Debt Recovery Plus DRP Debt Collectors, you may be wondering if you should pay it and how you can stop DRP from sending you more letters. We can help you navigate the challenges of stopping debt collection notices and show you the easy way to resolve your issue with DoNotPay.
DoNotPay can also help you deal with the following collection agencies:
- Marston Group Holdings
- DWP Debt Management
- Moorcroft Debt Recovery
- Provident Loans Refund
- Amigo Loans Refund
- Advantis Debt Collection
- Lowell Financial
Why Am I Receiving Letters From Debt Recovery Plus DRP Debt Collectors?
Have you received a letter from in your postbox? Or are you getting repeated calls at the most inconvenient hours of the day? You are not alone. The good thing is that you may still have time to act and either repay or remove the debt. If you are unsure how best to proceed, DoNotPay can help.
What Kind of Debt Does Debt Recovery Plus Collect?
Debt Recovery Plus issues PCNs to collect unpaid parking fines for parking companies and establishments. They also investigate and enforce debt collection for parking companies. DRP relies on debt collection notices and PCNs, but will eventually request a County Court Judgment (CCJ) if you do not pay the PCN. If you have received a PCN or a CCJ, now is the best time to act.
How to Stop Collection Notices From Debt Recovery Plus DRP Debt Collectors?
Stopping collections notices from Debt Recovery Plus can be difficult. The following choices will help you navigate a debt collection notice from DRP Debt Collectors:
- Contact the Issuing Company: In some cases, the company that issued the parking fine will work with you to pay a smaller amount or correct a mistake on their part. They may also waive the parking fine if you had car trouble or difficulty with a broken parking machine. If you did not receive the parking fine within 28 days of the incident, the company should legally waive it.
- Contact DRP Debt Collectors: Contacting Debt Recovery Plus can also help you resolve the issue. They may be willing to negotiate a lower penalty charge if you cannot pay the full amount, rather than paying to chase you or go to court.
- Pay the Penalty Charge Notice: If you have the means and the penalty is lawful, you can pay the penalty to end the collections notices.
- Wait for the Penalty to Expire: After 6 years, the debt collection company can no longer seek remedy. If you are close to the expiration date, you may be able to wait out the charges.
It is best to resolve the issue rather than ignore it. Ignoring a PCN can result in greater charges and a CCJ. DoNotPay can help you resolve the issue from your mobile phone or web browser.
Contact Debt Recovery Plus DRP Debt Collectors
You can reach DRP Debt Collectors directly for further details on your supposed outstanding debt using the contact information below:
|Pay DRP Debt Collectors Online||Payment Portal|
|Call Debt Recovery Plus||0208 234 6775|
|Contact Debt Recovery Plus Online||Contact Form|
Allow DoNotPay to Stop Penalty Charge Notices From Debt Recovery Plus DRP Debt Collectors
It can be frustrating to resolve a PCN from DRP Debt Collectors. DoNotPay can help you resolve the issue from our convenient website or mobile app. DoNotPay helps you fight debt collectors by giving you powerful options that we can pursue on your behalf after answering a few questions about the nature of your debt.
We can send a validation notice on your behalf to ensure the debt is yours and make sure the collection agency is not violating the law by pursuing you.
You can get started with the 3 simple steps below:
- Search “debt collection” on DoNotPay.
- Answer a series of questions about the debt collectors, including when you were contacted and how you were contacted, so we can determine if they have violated any debt collection laws.
- Decide which course of action you want to take based on our guidance, such as filing a debt verification request, demanding for the collectors to stop contacting you, or reporting them to a professional trade association.
And that's it! Once you choose the course of action you want to take, DoNotPay will handle the rest. We'll deliver your request directly to the debt collectors via first-class mail, or file your complaint automatically with the relevant trade association or ombudsman.
DoNotPay Can Solve Your Problems Conveniently
DoNotPay gives users the help they deserve against corporations and bureaucracies in the US and UK. We can help you with financial and legal issues, resolving every problem from harassing spam callers to signing up for a free trial without a credit card.
Some of our most popular services include:
- Pay Your Bills With Our Help
- Sign Up for Free Trials Absolutely Free
- Get a Higher Credit Limit
- Find Your Missing Money
- Make a Formal Complaint
- Win in Small Claims Court
- Cancel Any Membership or Subscription
- Pay Your Bills Conveniently Online
and resolve your debt collection issue today!