Dispute Dallas Cowboys Parking Tickets and Win
Are you a diehard Cowboys super-fan? Trust us, we know how it feels around the AT&T Stadium on home game day. We know how much Dallas turns into a hot traffic mess on game night.
In over five years of helping hundreds of thousands of people contest their tickets, we’ve never met a fan who loved to pay for a parking ticket. DoNotPay can help you contest your parking ticket and win! Continue reading to find out how you can contest parking tickets from a Dallas Cowboys game!
Parking in Dallas on Game Day
When in Dallas, finding a spot to park can be a bit tricky. The city is filled with metered parking spots, but they are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. You may have a hard time finding parking on game day when everyone is in town.
Within AT&T stadium, you have access to 15 different lots and over 12,000 parking spaces. The stadium can accommodate 100,000 fans who also crowd up the streets on game day. The blue and red lots are designated for fans with season tickets. The gates to the stadium open five hours before a game, so come early to grab a spot!
Parking Lots in AT&T Stadium
The Dallas Cowboys have some of the priciest home ticket rates in the NFL. You could shell out anywhere from $45 to $150 for a single game night. Most tickets come with a parking pass which gives you access to the following parking lots below:
|Lot 1-13||Available for all types of cars, vehicles, and SUVs.|
|Lot 14||Silver 14 is available for only recreational vehicles and other vehicles 19 feet and above in length.|
|Lot 15||Reserved for buses.|
In every lot, you’d find reserved spots for handicapped parking. Be sure to display your state-approved permit if you use any of them.
All lots are labeled blue, red, or silver and are accessible from the following streets: Sanford, Slaughter, Webb, Division, Randol Mill, Legends, and Cowboys Way. You can also find cool parking spots around Collins street around Randol Mill, or at Days Inn.
Tailgating on Game Day
While people hurry to fill seats inside the main bowl, some just want to hang out in the lot and have a good time. If you plan on doing the latter (known as tailgating), there are specific lots you must stay in and some rules you should observe. For tailgaters, remember that:
- All spaces in the areas permitted for tailgating are marked.
- Pans, pots, tents, coolers, speakers, and any other hang-out items are not permitted on a spot meant for parking. You can leave them in your trunk.
- You’ve got approximately two hours to loiter in the parking lot.
- You can only tailgate in lots 1,2, 4,6,7,10,11,12,13, and 14.
- Tailgate spaces are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Open flames of any kind are prohibited in the area.
- Obey all instructions from security personnel.
- No need to bring your own potty. There are designated potties in these lots.
- The tailgate area is not a campaign ground or an outdoor party location and you cannot preserve a space for your late partner.
- You must not get caught selling merchandise or drinks.
- Don’t litter the area and trash all waste in the proper bin.
I Just Got a Parking Ticket in Dallas
Typically, you’re left with two choices — dispute or pay up. You can pay a parking ticket issued by the city of Dallas online here.
You also have the option of appealing your civil citation with Dallas Municipal Court. You can:
- Mail an appeal to: Dallas Municipal Court 2014 Main St. Dallas, TX 75201
- Visit the court in-person to appeal
- Come in for an administrative hearing if you’re ready to fight your case
- Morning Open Court is available every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:30AM-10:30AM
- Afternoon Open Court is available every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 1PM-3:30PM
Another option is to use DoNotPay! DoNotPay can generate an appeal letter for your parking ticket and mail it to Dallas Municipal Court for you. We’ve handled over 250,000+ tickets across the U.S!
Dispute Dallas Cowboys Parking Tickets With DoNotPay
To contest your ticket with DoNotPay, here are the steps to follow:
- Log-in to DoNotPay and go to the Parking Ticket product
- Upload a snapshot of your ticket
- Tell us why you don’t deserve the ticket
You can also upload photo evidence and provide your own statement. After you’re done, choose to have DoNotPay mail it for you!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
Take a look at what else we can offer: