File Your Cricket Insurance Claim as Easy as ABC!
Cricket Wireless is an American wireless service provider based in Atlanta, Georgia. The company is owned by AT&T Inc, and it provides wireless services to millions of clients throughout the U.S.
Cricket Protect is a phone insurance plan offered as an additional service. If you want to claim your Cricket insurance, count on DoNotPay to provide you with simple guides and practical instructions on how to do it!
How Does the Cricket Phone Insurance Claim Work?
If you file your insurance claim by yourself and your claim gets approved by 7 p.m. ET, it will be shipped, and in most cases, delivered on the next business day. You will be up and running again with a replacement device soon after. Note that you must file the claim within two months of the date of incident or loss.
Filing a Cricket Wireless Insurance Claim on Your Own
To file the Cricket phone insurance claim, you will first have to make sure you have the following information:
- Make and model number for the device
- Location, time, date, and details of the incident
- Debit or credit card information for paying the deductible
- The phone number associated with the device
- Account holder billing address
You can file your claim by calling Cricket customer support at 1-855-309-8342 or visiting the Cricket website. Their working hours are Monday–Saturday, 9 a.m.–9 p.m. ET., and Sunday, 10 a.m.–9 p.m. ET.
Follow these steps to claim your Cricket insurance online:
- Click Get Started
- Type out the mobile number of your device
- Give the required information
- Select Continue
File Cricket Phone Insurance Claim With DoNotPay
If you want to skip a few steps and file your Cricket insurance claim faster and easier, turn to DoNotPay for guidance! We can help you claim insurance from companies like 21st Century, The General, Hartford, StateFarm, Grange, Allianz, Shelter, MetLife, and AAA Insurance, as well as assist you in filing accident and unemployment insurance claims!
This is how you can file your Cricket insurance claim using our app:
- Visit DoNotPay from any web browser
- Choose the type of insurance you want
- Supply information regarding your policy number, contact, and provider (in this case, Cricket)
- Tell us the reason for filing the insurance claim and any relevant details about your case
You Can Also Appeal a Rejected Insurance Claim Using Our App!
Cricket can reject your initial insurance claim for a number of reasons, like incorrect information or any errors in your claim. DoNotPay lends you a helping hand and assists in appealing this decision with our Appeal a Denied Insurance Claim feature. We will generate and send an appeal letter in your stead! Go to your web browser and visit DoNotPay to start the appeal process.
Follow these simple steps to appeal a denied insurance claim:
- Find the insurance type that you want to appeal
- Tap the Appeal a Denied Insurance Claim feature
- Follow the instructions to complete the process
What Does Cricket Phone Insurance Cover?
If you are unsure about what you can claim as a beneficiary of Cricket Protect, we’ll break down its main features. It protects your phone from defects and malfunctions, and it will cost you $8 per month.
Here is what is covered under the Cricket Protect insurance plan:
- Accidental breaks
- Liquid damage
- In-warranty exchanges
- Out-of-warranty malfunctions
- Standard battery
- Standard wall charger
- SIM card
There are additional Cricket Protect benefits, including:
- 16GB of photo and video space
- Protection from having to purchase a new phone at full retail cost
- Extensive phone coverage to meet your real-life needs
- A convenient replacement process to get a working phone back in your hands
- A same-day $29 cracked screen repair for eligible devices in certain areas
To find out whether your phone is eligible for Cricket Protect, check out the table below:
|iPhone XS||All models & all colors|
|iPhone XS Max||All models & all colors|
|iPhone X||All models & all colors|
|iPhone XR||All models & all colors|
|iPhone SE||All models & all colors|
|iPhone 8 Plus||64/256 GB|
|iPhone 8||64/256 GB|
|iPhone 7||32/128 GB|
|iPhone 7 Plus||32/128 GB|
|iPhone 6s||16/64/128 GB|
|iPhone 6s Plus||16/64/128 GB|
|iPhone 6 Plus||16/64/128 GB|
|iPhone 6||16/64/128 GB|
|Samsung Galaxy S7||32 GB|
|Samsung Galaxy S8||64 GB|
|Samsung Galaxy S9||All models & all colors|
Sue Cricket With Ease if They Are Unresponsive!
DoNotPay has another nifty feature you can use to sue any company that wronged you, including Cricket! If they refuse to help you and grant your claims, use our app to take them to court fast and easy.
This is what DoNotPay can assist you with:
- Creating a demand letter
- Completing the needed court forms
- Serving the company with the proper documents
- Checking whether your claim is qualified for a small claims court
- Filing your case with the court
Get Back at Greedy Corporations With DoNotPay
Big companies tend to make certain processes complicated for their customer in hopes they would give up on pursuing their goals.
Our AI-powered app is here to help you sort these problems out.
Whether you’re trying to file an insurance claim, schedule your driving test, start a free trial without disclosing your payment info or a phone number, or get access to public records, we’ve got you covered.