Learn How To Convert WebM to MP4 Effortlessly
WebM is an audiovisual media format created as an alternative to use in the HTML5 video and audio elements.
MP4 is a multimedia container format that’s mostly used for storing video, audio, and other data.
You can convert between these two formats using different video and audio converters. The conversion process shouldn’t be difficult if you follow our simple step-by-step guide.
DoNotPay will show you how to convert WebM to MP4 in just a few clicks, but that’s not all. You can also use DoNotPay to convert a variety of other file formats as well, including MP3, M4A, and more! All you need to do to get started is sign up for our app.
There are two ways you in which you can convert your WebM files to MP4:
- With downloadable software
- Through free online converters
The conversion process works the same with most downloadable software—install the software you want to use on your computer, attach the files you want to convert, choose the output format, and save the files on your computer once converted. If you aren’t sure what program to download, here are a few of the popular ones:
Using a downloadable program to convert your files may seem like a good option, but it’s not as easy as you may think. This method requires you to complete numerous steps, and the process isn’t simple for those who aren’t tech-savvy.
Free online converters are the most popular conversion method for most file types. You can choose from the following free WebM to MP4 converters and more:
These converters are web-based, so you don’t need to download or install any additional programs to use them. All you need to do is:
- Upload the file you want to convert
- Select the format you want to convert it to
- Wait for the conversion to be complete
- Download the converted file
Although this is the most common way to convert files, it isn’t entirely risk-free.
Free file converters are easy to use, but they have some significant drawbacks as well. Here are the risks you can run into when using free file converters:
- You don't know if the converter is working to its full potential
- Your data can be corrupted
- You will have to pay for a full subscription if opt for a free trial version of some software
- Converters have limited formats supported and features available
- The quality of your files can be significantly downsized
- Your personal info isn’t completely protected
- Your computer may get infected with viruses or malware
Converting your files with DoNotPay saves you from the trouble of figuring out how to navigate free WebM to MP4 converters online or installing a downloadable one. You can rest assured we’ll convert your file securely in a few seconds, and you won’t even have to lift a finger!
Our service works on both Mac and Windows, and there are no limits on the number of files you can convert with us! To get started, all you need to do is sign up for our app and follow the next three steps:
- Open the File Converter product and upload your WebM file
- Choose to convert it to MP4
- Download your converted file from the My Disputes page
To ensure your personal data is completely protected, we’ll delete it from our database 24 hours after the conversion!
You can convert many files besides WebM and MP4 with us! Look at the table below to see what other file types you can convert using DoNotPay:
Technology is advancing at a rapid pace, and it can be rather difficult to keep up. But there’s no need to worry if you’re not particularly tech-savvy—DoNotPay got you covered!
With our easy-to-use app, you can compress any file, download videos from the web, and convert online videos to MP3 files, all with a few clicks. There’s absolutely no experience needed. Your files are 100% safe, and your privacy is ensured because we delete the converted and compressed files after 24 hours.
On top of file conversion, DoNotPay has hundreds of different products that automate boring tasks and streamline complex processes. And the best part is—you get access to all of them, so you can use our award-winning app to save a ton of time and money.
Here are just a few examples of what DoNotPay can help you with:
- Sign up for free trials without giving away your info
- Cancel any service or subscription with a click of a button
- Appeal parking tickets and dispute seatbelt tickets in any city
- Sue a company that has wronged you in small claims court
- Lower your monthly bills
- Get rid of email spam for good
- Find unclaimed money in your name
- Find free raffle tickets to earn real money or get awesome prizes
- File neighbor complaints and get peace of mind