How To Convert PDF to PowerPoint in a Jiffy
PDF stands for Portable Document Format, which is a file type that stores information for printing or viewing on computers, tablets, and other electronic devices. PDFs are great for displaying information in a clean and readable format, but they lack that interactive factor.
PowerPoint is the ideal format to showcase your work. It is part of the Microsoft Office suite and can be downloaded online.
Whatever your reasons for converting PDF to PowerPoint may be, this guide will show you how to do it in the simplest way possible! Sign up for DoNotPay to get access to our nifty File Converter and convert PDF to PowerPoint without any hassle. With our app, you can choose between 100+ file types and there’s no limit to the number of files you can convert.
There are several online converters available on the internet you may use to convert PDF to PowerPoint. We’ve compiled a list of the commonly used ones so you don’t have to waste time doing it on your own:
|PDF to PowerPoint Online Converters||Description|
|Smallpdf||Smallpdf is a free online PDF converter that can be used to easily convert PDF documents to just about any file format|
|iLovePDF||iLovePDF is a free file conversion site that can help you quickly convert your PDFs, Microsoft Word Documents, and many other file formats|
|Freepdfconvert||Freepdfconvert.com is an online tool that converts over 200 different file types to PDF. You can also use it to convert PDFs to PPTX, DOC, JPG, PNG, and more|
Converting your files using online converters isn’t too difficult. What you’ll need to do is:
- Upload your file
- Select the file format
- Click on the Convert button
If you don’t want to sacrifice the quality of the converted files—which is almost always the case with online converters—opt for downloadable programs, such as:
- Nitro Pro—a free conversion software that can convert any file to PDF. It is fast, reliable and has a simple interface that can be used by all types of users
- CutePDF—a powerful yet simple tool for batch converting PDF files to other types of files, be it images, documents, videos, or text
- Adobe Acrobat—one of the most popular document converters, which comes in three different versions: Standard, Professional, and Advanced
Online conversion services can be slow and unreliable so you should be prepared to wait for a long time to get your files converted—especially if your files are large and your internet connection is slow. Other disadvantages to using online file converters are:
- Privacy Issues—Although this is not the case with every online converter, you should still be careful when it comes to choosing one. Some converters will ask for registration information and email address to sell this information to advertising companies
- Poor quality—Online conversion services are not the most reliable. You might end up with a corrupt file or missing data in your presentation
- Malware and viruses—If you’re using a converter that’s hosted on a shady website, you might end up downloading all kinds of malicious software with your converted file, that might hamper your device’s performance or even put your data at risk
If the PDF converter has been around for some time and has received good reviews from other customers, there is at least some reason to believe they would not try to take advantage of their users by selling their personal information.
Overall, to avoid any potential problems when using an online PDF to PPTX converter make sure you:
- Go through reviews and feedback from other customers who have used this service before
- Check if the converter has an SSL certificate
DoNotPay’ File Converter is the safest and fastest tool for converting your files online. The conversion process is simple and it only takes a few seconds.
There are no intrusive advertisements, and your privacy fully protected. We will delete all your files from our database 24 hours after the conversion, and no copies will be kept!
To start converting your files with DoNotPay, you need to log in to your account and follow the instructions below:
- Open the File Converter product
- Upload the PDF file you want to convert
- Select PowerPoint as the format you want to convert your PDF file to
Once you’ve completed all the steps, proceed to the My Disputes page and download your newly converted file!
If you need to convert a presentation to another file type, DoNotPay can help you with that as well. Use our File Converter to:
- Convert PowerPoint to Word
- Convert PowerPoint to video
- Convert PowerPoint to Google Slides
- Convert Google Slides to Powerpoint
- Convert PPT to PDF
DoNotPay’s File Converter is browser-based, so you can convert any file regardless of which system you’re using (Windows, Mac, or Linux). Files other than PDF and PPTX you can convert with our File Converter are shown in the table below:
If you get scammed by a free file converter platform, you can sue it in small claims court with the help of DoNotPay. Here’s what our award-winning app can do for you:
- Write a demand letter
- Fill out all the required court forms
- Gather the paperwork needed for the lawsuit
- File the complaint
- Create a script with argumentation you should use in court
What makes DoNotPay stand out from regular file conversion tools is the array of other features you get access to once you start using our app.
On top of converting hundreds of file types, you can also use DoNotPay to:
- Compress your files so they don’t take up too much space
- Download videos from social media and the web
- Convert all manner of online videos into mp3 files with a click
DoNotPay isn’t just a converter, it’s an app designed to make your life easier by automating tedious and complicated tasks. You’ll find hundreds of different products inside our award-winning app that will help you save valuable time and money!
There’s no shortage of tasks DoNotPay can assist you with. For example, the world’s first robot lawyer can help you with all manner of legal processes, including:
- Creating standardized legal documents
- Drafting a Power of Attorney
- Creating a will
- Notarizing documents
- Filing insurance claims
- Claiming a warranty
- Suing anyone in small claims court
You can also have DoNotPay handle tedious, time-consuming tasks like filing complaints, requesting refunds and chargebacks, canceling subscriptions, contesting parking tickets and seatbelt tickets, and fighting email spam for you.