A Comprehensive Guide on How To Convert JPG to PDF on Windows 10
The main difference between JPG and PDF is that a JPG is a graphic image file whereas a PDF is a document file. While JPG format is mainly used for compressing and transferring digital images, PDF is the ideal format for printing them.
If you want to learn how to convert JPG to PDF on Windows 10, you’ve come to the right place. We will show you how to convert your files in a few clicks and save you the trouble of searching for a reliable file converter.
By signing up for DoNotPay, you can start converting JPG files to PDF instantly. Our software is efficient, quick, and completely safe.
You can convert JPG to PDF on Windows 10 without downloading additional software or using online file converters. However, keep in mind that you’ll need a bit more time and technical knowledge to do it successfully. One way to convert JPG to PDF on Windows 10 is by taking the following steps:
- Open the JPG file you want to convert to PDF
- Click on the printer icon or use the Print command (Ctrl + P)
- Select Microsoft Print to PDF in the Print pop-up window
- Adjust the size and fit
- Click on Print
- Make sure PDF is chosen as the Save as type in the File Explorer pop-up window
- Enter the name of the file and select a location for it
- Hit Save
Another way to do it is to follow the instructions below:
- Open Microsoft Word and create a new document
- Insert a picture you want to save as PDF
- Make adjustments to the image if necessary
- Click on File and select Save As
- Choose Browse and change your Save as type to PDF
- Click on Save
If the previous methods seem too complicated or time-consuming, you can opt for an online file converter. Most of them only require you to upload the file and select what file type you want to convert it to—the software takes care of the rest.
There are numerous converters you can use to perform your conversion online. Some of the most popular ones are:
Even though online converters are convenient and easy to use, they still have some drawbacks you should take into consideration. Some of them are:
- Poor quality—Processed and compressed images may not retain all the original pixels and resolution, which results in an inferior quality image
- Size limitations—Some converters impose size limits (between 1MB and 3MB), forcing the user to only convert certain file formats or remaining under that size limit
- Low Compatibility—Some programs won’t be able to open the converted files
- Limited Options—There are not as many options available as there would be with a dedicated program
- The risk of malware—The converted files could be malicious or contain malware that could steal your data
The internet is full of file converters, but not all of them are safe. By using a sketchy JPG to PDF converter, you can download malware, viruses, keyloggers, or other harmful software that can together with the converted file. The best way for you to ensure that a website is safe from hackers is by seeking out credible information about the site's security, for example:
- How long it has been online
- Who its customers are
- What kind of certificate it possesses
Make sure that the site’s URL starts with HTTPS instead of HTTP. This ensures that the file converter itself is encrypted.
The best way to avoid possible scams is to use a reputable online converter. To find out whether a converter is reputable, look for reviews of people who used it.
When you need to convert a file quickly, you don't want to waste time figuring out which website or software is secure or lose your mind trying to follow complicated conversion instructions. To help you avoid all this hassle, we have created a file converter that is safe, quick, and easy to use. With DoNotPay, you won’t have to worry about your personal information being kept or shared with third parties! We will delete all your files after 24 hours.
To convert your files using our app, all you have to do is:
- Log in to your DoNotPay account and open the File Converter
- Upload your JPG file
- Select PDF as the file format you want to convert it to
- Download your new file from the My Disputes page
What Other Files Can You Convert With DoNotPay?
You can use DoNotPay to convert a ton of different files besides JPG and PDF. Some of them are listed in the table below:
When you create a DoNotPay account, you’ll be able to do the following with ease:
- Return an item you’re unsatisfied with
- Get a refund for damaged products and late deliveries
- File a complaint
- Get cash from your used gift cards
- Claim warranty
If worse comes to worst, we can guide you through suing any company in small claims court.
The number of products we offer keeps growing. From simple chores to bureaucratic tasks and serious issues, there’s not much DoNotPay won’t be able to handle in a few clicks.
Would you like to search for unclaimed money you may not know about? Are you trying to save your work from copyright violations? Do you want to contact government representatives? Once you have a DoNotPay account, you will get everything done in a flash.
Even if you are a victim of stalking or harassment, violent crimes, or workplace discrimination, we can help you out! DoNotPay can also perform a sex offender search in your area and give you weekly updates.