How to Remove Contract Callers Inc From Your Credit Report
In business since 1926, operates a call center dedicated to revenue collection. It is interesting to note that this company collects first-party receivables as well as third-party receivables. This simply means that they work with business clients before they charge off debt as well as after that event. For the consumer who gets caught up in these collection events, it can be frustrating to get the information they need and resolve any billing issues.
How Contract Callers Inc Deals with First-Party Receivables
In this scenario, you are still working with a creditor who claims you owe them money. acts as an extension of the creditor's call center staff. The goal is to persuade a newly-delinquent debtor to bring an account up-to-date. As a result, there is no need for further collection activity. A customer service representative may sell it to you as an opportunity how to improve credit score numbers.
How the Company Works as a Third-Party Debt Recovery Service
When you fall into this category, you are probably wondering how to remove inquiries from credit report bureaus. The primary creditor has charged off the debt. Now, the company takes a different approach.
- Customer reminders. Contract Callers Inc will contact you frequently to remind you of your financial obligation. A representative may offer you information on how to remove collections from credit report agencies' files.
- Payment options. Additionally, the company will offer you ways to pay your debt. They may send you a debt validation letter that outlines the negative consequences of not making the payments. For example, Contract Callers Inc may tell you that they will put negative information on your credit report and explain to you how this could prevent you from buying cars or real estate.
- Late-state collection efforts. In this setting, the company might contact you years after the creditor charged off the debt. In some cases, this may even be past the statute of limitations. Contract Callers Inc representatives will attempt to persuade you to restart payments, which starts the clock on the statute of limitations all over again. They might tell you that this is how to fix credit score problems you might have been struggling with.
Taking Control of Your Credit on Your Own
They might not tell you this, but you can take control of your credit profile on your own. Even though the company might attempt to position itself as the liaison between you and the credit report agencies, you do not need them to dispute credit report details. In fact, the credit bureaus offer detailed instructions for disputing debts.
- Contact the credit bureau. You will need to contact each bureau that is reporting the debt. Each one will have a specific phone number or address to where you need to send your inquiry.
- Name the erroneous debt. Explain which debt you are disputing and why. If you have previously sent a credit dispute letter, include it in your documentation.
- Respond and follow up. Remember that you are doing these steps three times. This is the case because you are dealing with each credit bureau individually.
You can reach Contract Callers Inc through
|Address||501 Greene Street
3rd Floor, Suite 302
Augusta, GA 30901
While this process is straightforward, it is time-consuming. And, if you get different responses from one or two of the bureaus, it is also frustrating.
Let DoNotPay Take the Frustration out of Dealing with Contract Callers Inc
You have attempted to explain to Contract Callers Inc that the debt they are contacting you about is not valid. When you did not get anywhere, you tried turning to the credit bureaus for assistance. Once again, you did not get the resolution you were hoping for. What should you do?
Maybe you are still at the beginning of your credit dispute journey. You are researching how to remove late payments from credit report files and are frustrated by how complicated this process really is. DoNotPay wants to help. Cleaning up your credit report is a streamlined process that walks you through the steps.
- Search Clean Credit Report on DoNotPay.
- Prepare a recent copy of your credit report that you can use as reference.
- Let us guide you through the 4 potential options:
- If you've already paid off your debt, we'll help you file a Goodwill Removal Request to get it removed.
- If you notice any errors in your report (we have a list of common errors you can use!), we'll help you file a credit dispute to the creditor or major credit bureaus.
- If there are no errors, we'll check if you're still eligible to file a debt validation request. If they can't validate your debt, they're required to remove it from your report and they can't collect it!
- Lastly, if none of the above options work, we'll help you file a pay-to-delete negotiation letter. You can customize the amount you are willing to pay in exchange for getting the item removed.
You can also check out our other credit products, including Credit Limit Increase, Get My Credit Report, Keep Unused Cards Active, and more!
Why Use DoNotPay to Deal With Contract Callers Inc
DoNotPay is the best choice to deal with CCI as it is
- Fast: You do not have to spend so much time online looking for ways to have Contract Callers Inc removed from your credit report.
- Easy: Tedious forms are a thing of the past, with just three steps we will start the process of cleaning up your credit report.
- Successful: You can rest assured that as your advocate, we make the best case for you.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
You can use DoNotPay for many more legal and everyday concerns
The ease of using DoNotPay speaks for itself. to DoNotPay today!