How to Contact The Consulate General of Brazil in Houston?
We've compiled a list of everything you need to know about the Brazilian Consulate in Houston- How to get in touch, what you can expect and how DoNot Pay can help you through the process!
Figuring out how to contact an embassy or consulate has always been a tiresome job, but never more than now with COVID-19 restrictions in place and all sorts of new procedures being implemented.
Can Anyone Contact The Consulate General of Brazil in Houston?
Think of a consulate as a smaller diplomatic office, it deals with practical matters such as visas, documentation, providing much-needed travel information and passports. But because they are smaller than an Embassy, they are limited to certain areas of the country. Here is a list of the states which the Consulate General of Brazil in Houston serves:
- New Mexico
If you live outside of these states you can click here to find out which Brazilian consulate can assist you.
Where is the Brazilian Consulate in Houston?
The address of the Brazilian Consulate in Houston is the following:
1233 West Loop South, Suite 1150
Houston, TX 77027
The Consulate is located right by Houston’s Memorial Park and can be reached directly by car on the WLoop freeway, also known as the 610. If you don’t have a car, you can use the following directions:
- Start at the intersection between Memorial Dr. Street and WLoop N Service Road
- Walk for 4 minutes across the WLoop N Freeway
- Reach the 84 bus stop, the W Bellfort St
- Ride for 2 stops and exit
- Walk for another 4 minutes up WLoop S and you’ll reach the Brazilian Consulate
What are the best ways to get in touch with the Consulate General of Brazil in Houston?
|Address||1233 West Loop South, Suite 1150
Houston, TX 77027
|Phone||(281) 384 4966
(713) 961 3063
|Office Hours||Monday - Thursday
1 pm - 4 pm
10am - 1 pm
What Services Can the Consulate General of Brazil in Houston Help Me With?
The Consulate General of Brazil in Houston can assist you with any of the following consular procedures:
- Authorization to return to Brazil
- Certificates of birth, marriage death, and divorce
- Obtaining a new Brazilian passport
- Legalization and authentication of civil documents
- Offering the power of attorney
- Granting Travel authorization to minors
- Obtaining your voters’ registration card
- Granting visas, such as work visas, visitors visas
- Life certificates
- Documentation or procedures for the Brazilian military service
Important COVID-19 Announcements Made by the Brazilian Consulate in Houston
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic the Consulate general of Brazil has been operating in an emergency mode since March 2020 and continues under these guidelines, that means that no walk-in appointments are being taken and you must schedule a time before visiting the consulate.
To make an appointment click here and fill out the Consulate’s required form.
Visa applications are being processed completely by mail, and applicants have to send their documentation through an envelope from the U.S Postal Service, preferably a priority mail express envelope.
How Can DoNotPay Help You Contact the Consulate General of Brazil in Houston Faster?
With all the COVID-19 restrictions currently in place, getting an appointment with the Brazilian Consulate in Houston can be more difficult than ever. Finding the answers to your questions can be stressful, time-consuming, and confusing. But we have the solution, by using DoNotPay you can get in touch with any consulate/embassy incredibly fast and effectively. With just a few clicks DoNotPay can send an automated email to the consulate/embassy of your choice, addressing all your concerns. Here’s how it works:
1. Type in "Contact Embassy" on DoNotPay.
2. Select which embassy/consulate you want to contact from a list of all the embassies and consulates available within the U.S.
3. Briefly explain the issue you wish to resolve and any relevant details.
4. Enter “Brazil’’.
That's it, you're done! You will receive a direct response from the Consulate General of Brazil in Houston to your email.
DoNotPay Can Contact Any Consulate or Embassy
- Philippine Consulate, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco
- Chinese Consulate, Los Angeles, New York, and Chicago
- Nigerian Consulate, Atlanta
- Indian Consulate, Houston, New York, and Chicago
- Brazilian Consulate, Miami
- Russian Embassy, Washington, D.C.