The Easiest Way to Manage and Pay Your ConnectiCare Bills
Millions of people all over the world have regular medical bills to pay, even if they are healthy individuals. Even a simple medical checkup can be expensive, leaving you with one extra bill to pay each month. Paying your medical bills online can be a time-consuming process, with the ConnectiCare bill pay procedure itself causing stress. If you are tired of setting aside time each month to pay your ConnectiCare bill, , one that can save you time, energy, and even money.
How to Pay Your Recurring ConnectiCare Bills
If you have an account through ConnectiCare, you will want to set up a method to submit payments. The ConnectiCare website lists several ways to pay your bill online.
|Pay your bill by phone||The ConnectiCare website offers a phone number to call in order to pay your bill by phone. If you want to pay your bill over the phone, call 1-800-333-1733. Follow the prompts in the automated system in order to pay your ConnetiCare bill. It can take some time to work your way through all the prompts, including the steps necessary to verify your account, so it is probably wise to set aside an hour or so to do this, especially if it is your first time paying your bill over the phone.|
|Pay your ConnectiCare bill in person||If you prefer to pay your bill in person, you can visit any People's United Bank with a check or cash. You can also visit a ConnectiCare center and a customer care representative will walk you through the bill pay process. Either way, you will need to bring a paper copy of your bill with you in order for a representative to verify your identity.|
|Pay your bill by mail||Mailing a check is an option for when you don't have time to visit a center or spend close to an hour making a phone call. To send a payment for your ConnectiCare bill, mail a check for the amount you need to pay, making sure to include your account number in the "notes" portion of the check, to ConnectiCare, P.O. Box 21849, New York, NY 10087-1849.|
|Pay your ConnectiCare bill online||To pay your ConnectiCare bill online by yourself, visit the ConnectiCare website and go to Payments and Accounts. You can either sign in if you have an existing online account or pay as a guest. Sign in with your user ID and password, and you will be presented with a payment screen, where you can enter your bank account information and complete the payment.
If you need to pay as a guest, you will be prompted to enter some additional information, including the 11-digit member ID number from your invoice. If you pay as a guest, you will not be able to see your previous payment history or manage your premium payments.
What Happens If You Miss a ConnectiCare Payment
Missing a bill payment is something that no one wants to deal with. Missing a ConnectiCare bill payment could cause the following issues to happen:
- An increase to your interest rate
- A negative impact to your credit score, lowering your score and threatening your financial freedom
- Late fees could be attached to your account, increasing the amount of your next payment
Fortunately, there's a way to alleviate all of the stressors involved with paying your ConnectiCare bill online. DoNotPay is a solution that can save you money, stress, and, most importantly, time.
How to Keep Track of Automatic Payments Effortlessly
If you want to set up recurring check payments but don't know where to start, has you covered in 6 easy steps:
- Go to the Bill Pay product on DoNotPay.
- Connect a bank account if you haven't already.
- Schedule recurring or one-time payments by entering the person you want to address the check to, the payment amount, and their mailing address.
- Customize the payment with a PDF attachment, image, and memo.
- Enter your contact information, including email, address, and phone number.
- Submit your task! DoNotPay will mail the check on your behalf, and make sure it gets sent each recurring period if you set up recurring payments. You can always return to the product to delete or add new payments.
Why DoNotPay Can Help You Manage Your ConnectiCare Payments
Online bill pay with DoNotPay is a way to help you manage your payments with the click of a button. Paying bills doesn't have to be hard to manage, since DoNotPay has a seamless system that allows you to stay on top of all your recurring payments like your ConnectiCare medical bill. Some of the benefits include:
- Setting up one-time or recurring payments through DoNotPay's easy portal
- Avoiding late fees
- Reducing time spent trying to navigate strange computer systems
DoNotPay Can Help Manage Your Finances In Just a Few Clicks
DoNotPay is here for you, regardless of what issue you might be having. We can help you to:
- Streamline the bill pay process for your credit cards
- Make it easier to pay regular utility bills
- Dispute parking tickets
DoNotPay is an online solution that puts the power in your hands. We'll make the best case for you, saving you hours every month on lengthy tasks.