How to Perform a Comal County Warrant Search in 5 Minutes
Do you think you may have a bench warrant and need to do a find out for sure? Some people do not even know if there is a warrant out in their name. For example:
- You cannot remember paying a traffic ticket and you have moved and received no notifications.
- You are the victim of identity theft and are afraid that someone else caused warrants to be issued in your name.
- You are applying for new employment and want to be sure there are no warrants that show up.
- Maybe you missed a court date, a child support payment, etc., and you need to check if a warrant was issued.
But dealing with county law enforcement can be scary, somewhat intimidating, and confusing. That's why DoNotPay created the Warrant Search Product that allows you to do warrant searches for just about anywhere in just four easy and quick steps!
What Are the Most Common Types of Warrants?
There are several types of arrest warrants but the most common are as follows:
- Arrest Warrants are usually issued by a judge or public official who authorizes the arrest and detention of an individual. There are several warrants that are considered arrest warrants:
- Bench Warrants are a type of arrest warrant, issued normally when a subject fails to appear for a required court appearance.
- Failure to Appear Warrants - is issued when a defendant does not appear for a scheduled court hearing.
- Failure to Pay Warrants - is issued when a fine, surcharge, fee, or incarceration costs are not paid.
- Child Support Arrest Warrants - are issued in noncriminal child support cases where payments are not made as ordered.
Why Are Warrant Searches Important?
Several reasons warrant searches are important. An open warrant can affect your life and livelihood adversely and can result in additional penalties and fines and ultimately jail time.
- Some warrants may show up on background checks done for employment reasons.
- Warrants can be served anywhere. This can be inconvenient, and embarrassing and can wreak havoc on personal relationships and careers.
- Travel may be restricted, you may be turned down for loans, and renting a car.
- You could lose your license.
How to Get Do a Comal County Warrant Search on Your Own
Information is available at the Warrants and Civil Section of the Comal County Sheriff's Office. This department is responsible for entering, updating, and maintaining, . In addition, to arrest warrants, they handle civil and criminal subpoenas, writs, foreclosures, and other duties. The Warrants section can be reached by phone. You can also search online for the appropriate information:
- Go to the Comal County Information page on the website and scroll to Court Records.
- Click on Records Search.
- On the next page, you will need to fill out as much information as possible:
- Search by either defendant, case, date filed, attorney, or citation
- Enter other information such as name, dates, and other relevant information.
- If you cannot track warrants through the records search, you will need to call the number above for help in getting your information. There are additional phone numbers and email addresses to further contact.
|Online||Comal County Website|
What Can DoNotPay Do to Help With a Comal County Warrant Search?
DoNotPay knows your time is valuable and that it can sometimes be stressful to call law enforcement to get information. With our new Warrant Search Product, we scan public records on your behalf, allowing you to remain anonymous. In just four quick and easy steps, we help you avoid the frustrating searches and long phone calls, saving you valuable time and lessening your stress. This is all you need to do:
- Go to the Check for Warrants product on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to search for yourself or someone else, and answer a few questions to help us narrow down the search results, including current and previous addresses, age, the names of parents/relatives, and any known aliases.
- Select how you would like to receive the results in the case where we have to contact the police station on your behalf (by mail or email).
Enter your contact information, including email, address, and phone number.
Then just relax while we do the searching for you. If your records are not available online, we will send a public records request letter to the police department on your behalf and request for copies to be sent to you via email or through the mail.
DoNotPay Can Help With Warrant Searches Nearly Everywhere!
It doesn't matter where you are searching, DoNotPay can help locate any warrants that are outstanding for you or your loved ones. We can search cities like Las Vegas, other counties like Sedgwick and Harris Counties, or entire states like Texas, Utah, Florida, Colorado, and Oklahoma. Protect yourself and your family by letting DoNotPay help with your warrant searches today!