How To Find and Join Clinical Trials in NYC
Living in the Big Apple opens a world of options when it comes to getting proper medical care. Anyone with a health problem can find a lot of clinical trials they can join to help scientists discover novel ways of treating different diseases and conditions. You can even find research facilities in the New York area that will pay you to participate in clinical trials. The question is—how can you find the best clinical trial in NYC? The answer is easy—with DoNotPay!
DoNotPay Helps You Find New York Clinical Trials in a Matter of Minutes
If you are interested in applying for clinical trials in New York, DoNotPay can assist you! With our app, you won’t need to spend hours on your search—we can get you matched with the clinical trials most suitable for you in no time. Here is what you need to do:
- Use any web browser to access DoNotPay
- Choose the Clinical Trials option
- Click on Get Started
- Set up the filters—choose New York as the area to search
- Select the study you want to enroll in
- Click on the Contact button
Once you make a contact request, we will get in touch with the researchers who conduct the study you choose. You can expect further information about the next steps of your enrollment a few days after you make the request.
With DoNotPay, your chances of being accepted are enhanced, but we can’t guarantee you a spot in the study you apply to. That will depend on the eligibility criteria set for the trial of your choice. You can use our app to sign up for an unlimited number of studies, so you have many opportunities for enrolling in the study that is right for you!
What Makes DoNotPay the Best Tool for Finding Clinical Trials in NYC?
If you want to find clinical trials in New York, and you google “clinical trials near me,” you will get a bunch of unorganized results. With this kind of search, you will spend tons of time looking for a clinical trial that would suit you!
With DoNotPay, you can make the search process as short as possible! We use a brief questionnaire and a customized matching algorithm to help you find studies that match your preferences.
If you use DoNotPay to look for clinical trials, you’ll have a bunch of filters to adjust your search. You can modify your search according to:
- Your location
- Your health condition
- Date and time of the study
- The compensation
- Many other individual preferences
Another awesome DoNotPay feature is that you can bookmark the studies that seem interesting to you and be the first one to apply when the enrollment process begins!
In case you can’t find any studies you want to participate in, you can get text notifications every time a new clinical trial appears in our base.
Can You Find Clinical Trials in New York in Some Other Ways?
If you want to look for clinical trials in New York elsewhere, make sure you find reputable sources. Here are some examples of where to find clinical trials.
What’s the Point of Clinical Trials?
Clinical trials are a great way to improve medicine and scientific knowledge. Researchers conduct clinical trials when they want to:
- Test a new drug for any side effects
- Find a better treatment for certain diseases
- Compare different treatments
- Explore ways to improve the role of caregivers
- Investigate how diet influences the development of some diseases
- Find ways to prevent the occurrence of some illnesses
- Discover new diagnostic techniques
If you have a condition or disease that is the subject of a study, you may be eligible to apply for it. In case you don’t have any health issues, you might find paid clinical studies for healthy volunteers.
What Should I Know Before Volunteering in NYC Clinical Trials?
Clinical trials typically have four phases and follow a strict protocol. Federal institutions such as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP) need to approve clinical trials to maximize the participants’ safety and ensure everything goes according to plan.
Clinical trials involve a lot of experimental approaches that can make participation risky. This is why you always have to make an informed decision before enrolling in a clinical trial. You can ask your medical care provider and the clinical trial researchers some of the following questions to gather more information about the trial you want to enroll in:
|Questions About Safety||Questions About Money|
|Questions About Privacy||General Questions|
Clinical Trial Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria
Every clinical trial has specific inclusion and exclusion criteria that help researchers decide whether you are eligible to participate in the study. That can depend on:
- Your gender
- Your age
- Treatments you received in the past
- The disease or condition you have
- Other criteria specific to the study
You might also have to undergo additional lab tests and screening examinations so that the researchers can make sure you are the right candidate for the trial.
DoNotPay—The Best Solution for a Plethora of Other Issues
Are you unemployed and have to deal with medical bills? Use DoNotPay to learn how to get help with medical bills!
Access DoNotPay through any web browser and get our assistance with:
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Fighting traffic tickets
- Getting revenge on robocalls
- Dealing with credit card issues
- Taking people and companies to small claims court
- Starting free trials the risk-free way
- Getting refunds from companies
- Disputing speeding tickets
- Jumping the phone queue when contacting customer service
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Getting rid of spam text messages
- Reporting spam emails
- Getting refunds and compensation for delayed or canceled flights
- Making a DMV appointment in no time
- Terminating subscriptions or memberships
- Enrolling in clinical trials
- Fighting parking tickets
- Protecting your work against copyright infringement