Easily Read, Track, and Pay Your Cleco Bills Online
It can be hard to stay on top of all your bills, especially if you are paying multiple bills every month. Fortunately, there is a way to make bill payments easier and faster with .
You can even schedule future bill payments or even get the option to have your payment withdrawn directly from your checking account for free. This includes setting up automatic billing for regular accounts such as water and electricity so that it is paid automatically every month without having to worry about forgetting.
How do I pay my recurring bills?
Paying monthly bills can be a struggle. With so many things that need to be done, you don't have to remember when everything needs to be paid and then go online or call each company individually. This process has now been eased by DoNotPay, a service that makes it super easy for people to pay bills on time every month.
|Sign up for an account||The first step is to sign up for an account. You will then need to follow the easy directions and enter in your information, including how much you want to be deducted from your account monthly. You can set up your payment using any one of the following methods:
|Create a new payment||To create a new bill payment with DoNotPay, start typing in your account number and hit "Enter" when you find it. This will pull up that account and the options to pay the next due date or even create a scheduled future payment for that bill.|
|Cancel recurring bills with DoNotPay||Some of your regular bills, such as electricity and water, might be set up with automatic bill paying via Cleco Pay Bill. These can't be canceled, but they can be modified if needed through the same process outlined above in creating a new payment with DoNotPay.|
How do I lower Cleco bills?
DoNotPay is a user-friendly chatbot that can help you reduce your bills. It's easy, takes only 2 minutes to sign up, and they offer free advice for everything from council tax to TV licenses. You can also upload evidence for your case, which will be reviewed by the team of lawyers at DoNotPay before it goes in front of the judge.
Here is a step by step guide on how DoNotPay can help with reducing bills:
- Click on the "Bills" tab located at the top of the screen.
- Select your account from the drop-down menu to bring up a list of options.
- Once payment has been selected, you will be prompted to enter in your amount and select if it is recurring or not along with when it should be withdrawn by (monthly, weekly). You can also choose if it is e-billed or paid via ACH Debit/Bill Pay with Bank by Telephone.
- Choose what day you want DoNotPay to withdraw money for you and how much should go out each time before hitting "Generate Payment Link" at the bottom right section of this page. We recommend that you add a custom message so you know it's from DoNotPay.
- Once the payment link is created, click on "Send Payment Link" and copy this link to your clipboard. This will be sent to the bank for approval.
- Paste your bill payment link into a new browser window, sign in with your Cleco credentials, then hit "Submit" to complete the transfer of funds between accounts.
What happens if you miss a bill payment?
If you miss a bill payment, the consequences will vary on how often you have been paying that particular bill.
For example, if this is your first late fee with Cleco pay bills, you might want to contact them directly and tell them the situation in hopes of getting it waived. Aside from the lateness fee that will be attached, your credit score will also be negatively affected if you are late with multiple bills.
How can I keep track of my automatic payments?
DoNotPay has a "History" page that keeps track of all your payments. You can access it anytime from the side menu and even email yourself a copy to keep on file if needed. This is especially helpful when you have multiple bills to remember each month.
How to set up recurring check payments using DoNotPay
If you want to set up recurring check payments but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 6 easy steps:
1. Go to the Bill Pay product on DoNotPay.
2. Connect a bank account if you haven't already.
3. Schedule recurring or one-time payments by entering the person you want to address the check to, the payment amount, and their mailing address.
4. Customize the payment with a PDF attachment, image, and memo.
5. Enter your contact information, including email, address, and phone number.
6. Submit your task! DoNotPay will mail the check on your behalf, and make sure it gets sent each recurring period if you set up recurring payments. You can always return to the product to delete or add new payments.
It is an easy-to-use service that can be accessed anytime on any device when you need help with paying a bill or two.
Spare yourself the hours of digging online for different websites to collect information in regards to which bills need to be paid when and by what date through this instead! We can help you with the following bills and more:
- Suddenlink bill pay
- Dominion bill pay
- Mediacom bill pay
- Charter bill pay
- Washington Gas bill pay
- Duke Energy bill pay
- National Fuel bill pay
- GA Power bill pay
- Alabama Power bill pay