Let DoNotPay Help You Deal With Clarity Credit Management Debt Collectors
Are you receiving constant letters and reminders from Clarity Credit Management Debt Collectors? Do you feel harassed and pressured to pay off your debt? Well, you are not alone, as hundreds of thousands of people in the UK feel the same way you do.
The simple fact that you are in debt does not mean you do not have any rights. Dealing with debt collectors by yourself can be stressful. If are harassing you, read along to find out how you can deal with them and how DoNotPay can help.
Get to Know Clarity Credit Management
Clarity Credit Management is a third-party debt recovery company that buys and pursues debts from utility and finance companies. They collect debts on behalf of large institutions such as BT, Lloyds, and Halifax, to mention a few. If have just contacted you, you have to make a conscious decision on the best way to handle them.
Why Are Clarity Credit Management Debt Collectors Calling Me?
If your information has been passed over to Clarity Credit Management, it's probably because you are in debt. Most likely, you may owe another creditor money, this is why Clarity Credit Management may be unfamiliar to you.
Do I Owe Clarity Management Money?
This is the first question you should ask yourself when you get contacted by a debt collection agency. Just because they are writing to you and making constant calls does not mean you owe the alleged debt. It is always important to check first.
How Old Is Your Debt?
If you owe Clarity Credit Management money, do not enter into any agreement without first seeking advice. Doing this will first help you confirm that you actually owe the debt and consequently come up with a favourable payment plan.
Most often than not, people succumb to pressure to pay the amount of money suggested by the debt collectors, even when they are not in the right financial position to do so. Sometimes, the debt may be statute-barred, making it invalid. Therefore, make sure you find out as much about your debt as you can before making any commitments.
Clarity Credit Management Contact Information
If you want to raise a complaint to Clarity Credit Management, here are their contact details:
|Company Name||Clarity Credit Management Ltd|
|Alternative Names||Clarity Credit Management, Clarity Debt Collectors|
What to Do When Contacted by a Debt Collector
Debt collectors can be annoying; we all know that. With this in mind, note that this is part of their work- to bother you with constant reminders until you pay off your debt. However, while debt collectors are allowed to call and write to you repeatedly, they cannot:
- Show up at your house or place of work unannounced
- Call you at any time they feel like
- Discuss your debt with your close social circle, neighbours, and family
- Forcefully enter your house
- Threaten you with jail time if you refuse to pay.
That said, follow these steps if you get contacted by a Clarity Credit Management debt collection officer:
- Verify that the debt collection agency that has contacted you is registered in England
- Ask for the original credit agreement
- Specify that you only wish to be contacted via mail
- You can opt to write a cease-and-desist letter if you prefer dealing with your original creditor
What If I Cannot Afford to Pay the Debt?
If you are not in the right financial standing to pay off your debt, you have the following options:
- Come up with a debt management plan
- Get a Debt Relief Order
- Go for an Individual Voluntary Arrangement
Let DoNotPay Help You With Your Debt
If Clarity Credit Management is using harassment tactics to get you to pay off your debt, you can let DoNotPay assist you. DoNotPay will help you in three easy steps:
- Search "debt collection" on DoNotPay.
- Answer a series of questions about the debt collectors, including when you were contacted and how you were contacted, so we can determine if they have violated any debt collection laws.
- Decide which course of action you want to take based on our guidance, such as filing a debt verification request, demanding for the collectors to stop contacting you, or reporting them to a professional trade association.
And that's it! Once you choose the course of action you want to take, DoNotPay will handle the rest. We'll deliver your request directly to the debt collectors via first-class mail, or file your complaint automatically with the relevant trade association or ombudsman.
DoNotPay Can Help You With Debts in Any Company
DoNotPay can help you deal with debt collection from the following:
- Lowell Financial
- Marston Group Holdings
- Amigo loans
- Provident loans
- DWP Debt Management
Other Services From DoNotPay
Helping you with debts is just one of the many things that DoNotPay can help you with. DoNotPay can offer you other excellent services, such as helping you:
If you want to deal with debts in a stress-free way, sign up with DoNotPay today to get started.