Finding the Cheapest iPhone
With its high definition display, long battery life, and powerful camera, it's no wonder that the innovative continues to be the number one choice in mobile devices year after year.
While many consumers continue to upgrade to new iPhone models each year, others are finding it difficult to afford the iPhone's steep price. Fortunately, with some investigative work, it's possible to find discounts that can be applied to the purchase of an iPhone. The problem is that many shoppers either do not know where to start or just can't devote the time to searching all over the internet for savings.
This guide will walk you through where to find the best deals for the cheapest iPhone price. While searching online for the cheapest iPhone is a time-consuming effort, DoNotPay's innovative platform does all the work for you.
The Apple Story
Apple was established in 1976 by Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak, who are both famous for building the first user-friendly computer. Their second product, the Apple II computer, revolutionized the industry as the first home computer with color graphics. In 1984, the Macintosh line of computers was established, which is one of the most widely used systems for both home and office today.
Over the years, Apple expanded its technology line to include the iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, and iPhone that most people are familiar with today.
The company's success is rooted in its commitment to high-quality computers and mobile devices. They also offer flawless customer service and excellent technical support for all of their products.
How to Save Money on Your Next iPhone
Apple doesn't have any association with promo codes or discounts. However, there are still several ways you can save money on your next iPhone purchase.
1. Purchase a Certified, Refurbished iPhone.
One of the best ways to get the is to simply purchase a certified refurbished current or near-current model. These models have been thoroughly vetted by Apple and even carry the same warranty as the new, full-priced iPhones. Certified, refurbished iPhones are available for purchase at Apple's website as well as Best Buy, Amazon, and Gazelle.com.
2. Purchase the Last Generation iPhone
Each year a new iPhone is released, the price of last year's model is discounted. If you don't need the latest and greatest model, this is another great way to get one of the cheapest iPhone prices.
3. Take Advantage of Education or Military and Veteran Discounts
If you are a student or educator, Apple will discount your iPhone purchase by 10% with your school ID or other educational affiliation proof. Veterans and military personnel also receive this discount with their IDs. While 10% may not sound like much, consider that this discount saves $100 on a $1,000 iPhone.
4. Trade-In Your Older, Eligible Devices.
Apple's trade-in program will give you a generous credit when you trade in your older Apple devices, even if it's an Android phone. The amount you will get will largely depend on the device's age and condition. However, you can save as much as several hundred dollars off the cost of a new iPhone with the value of your trade-in.
5. Sign Up for Credit Cards That Give You Cash Back on Apple Products
You Can Also Save Money on a New iPhone by Using the Following Credit Cards:
- The Apple Card is a MasterCard issued by Goldman Sachs that pays you 3% back on Apple purchases such as a new iPhone.
- American Express offers Apple Gift cards on their Membership Rewards Points site, which can be used to discount your iPhone purchase.
- The Chase Amazon Visa rewards you points for all of your everyday purchases. You can then redeem the points for a discount on the purchase of an iPhone on the Amazon website.
6. Check for Local Carrier Deals
The major carriers such as AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile often offer special discounts off the iPhone if you sign up for their service. They also offer trade-in deals on your current phone.
Do iPhones Ever Go on Sale?
Apple generally does not have regular sales but does offer specials on Black Friday. While they do not discount their products, you can get up to $250 off in the form of an Apple gift card that can be used on future purchases. You can then use the gift card towards the purchase price of a new iPhone.
Summary of the Cheapest iPhones
Below is a comparison of Apple's newest iPhone 13 and its entry-level pricing.
|iPhone 13 Mini||$699||
|iPhone 13 Pro||$999||
How DoNotPay Can Find You the Cheapest iPhone
Deciding on the best way to find the cheapest iPhone takes time-consuming research and comparisons on each of the methods described above. However, DoNotPay can help you find the cheapest iPhone quickly and easily in just four easy steps.
How to Find the Best Prices Using DoNotPay:
If you want to find the best prices but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 4 easy steps:
- Go to the Find the Best Deals product on DoNotPay.
- Choose the type of purchase you're looking to make (such as clothing, electronics, appliances, flight tickets, hotel reservations, etc).
- Tell us more about the purchase, including any brands or features you're looking for and whether you're open to pre-owned items (if applicable).
- Choose whether to sort your results by just by the lowest price or the price and reviews.
That's all there is to it! DoNotPay will find the best deals for you that are currently offered for the iPhone without any tedious work on your part.
Why Use DoNotPay to Find You the Cheapest iPhone
The reason why DoNotPay has been successful with its continued service is due to to the fact that its:
- Fast—You don't have to spend hours trying to solve the issue
- Easy—You don't have to struggle to fill out tedious forms or keep track of all the steps involved in solving your problem
- Successful—You can rest assured knowing we'll make the best case for you
DoNotPay Finds You Deals on Many Other Products
From finding discounts on cars to the cheapest cell phone plans, DoNotPay does all the investigative work to save you money. Below are just a few of the discounts we can help you with.
- Cheapest cars
- Cheapest Wifi
- Cheapest car insurance
- Cheapest airlines
- Cheapest cell phone plans
- DoorDash promo codes
- Uber-eats promo codes
- Amazon promo codes
- Sephora promo codes
- Papa Johns promo codes
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay not only saves you money on everyday products and services, we also help you solve many other issues, including the following:
- Help with Bills
- Gift Card Cash Back
- Free Trials
- Customer Service
- Free Raffle Tickets
- Missing Money
- Credit Cards
- Parking Tickets
DoNotPay simplifies many other everyday administrative tasks. We're here to help you cut through the red tape with our step-by-step guides and innovative solutions.