How to Find the Cheapest Car
DoNotPay can help you find discounts on all sorts of things, from airlines to phone plans. This article will discuss how tricky it can be to find the cheapest products, how you can search on your own, and how DoNotPay can find you the most affordable item quickly and easily.
The Cheapest Car
Naturally, what car is cheapest will depend on where you are, but some of the most affordable new cars are the following:
- 2021 Chevrolet Spark LS
- 2021 Hyundai Veloster 2.0
- 2021 Nissan Sentra S
- 2021 Nissan Versa S
- 2021 Hyundai Accent SE
- 2021 Mitsubishi Mirage ES
- 2021 Kia Rio LX
- 2021 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 ES
- 2021 Kia Forte FE
- 2021 Hyundai Elantra SE
Summary of the Cheapest Cars
Looking at different car companies, these were the cheapest cars to be found at the time.
|Make and Model||Price||Miles per Gallon|
|2021 Chevrolet Spark LS||$15,695||33|
|2021 Hyundai Veloster 2.0||$20,905||30|
|2021 Nissan Sentra S||$20,410||33|
|2021 Nissan Versa S||$17,600||35|
|2021 Hyundai Accent SE||$17,500||36|
|2021 Mitsubishi Mirage ES||$16,590||39|
|2021 Kia Rio LX||$17,045||36|
|2021 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 ES||$17,590||37|
|2021 Kia Forte FE||$19,785||35|
|2021 Hyundai Elantra SE||$20,655||37|
How to Find the Cheapest Cars on Your Own?
There are several ways you can go about finding the cheapest cars.
- You can call various car dealerships and ask about the most affordable vehicles they have.
- You can use a site like Cars, Priceline, or Autotrader.
- You can use Google and hope you find the answer you're looking for.
There are several problems with these solutions. First, calling car dealerships to find the cheapest car is frustrating and time-consuming.
Each city has dozens of dealerships, and calling them all would take hours. And once you get there, you'll have to talk to a car salesperson and fill out paperwork which will take even more time.
Using Autotrader or Priceline is more accessible, but they usually offer deals that are only good for a certain amount of time; it can therefore be challenging to find the deal and be on time to take advantage of it. There has to be an easier way.
How to Find the Cheapest Cars With the Help of DoNotPay
You don't have hours to do the research, and you don't want to deal with the salesmen at the dealership. There's no need to worry. With just a few pieces of information, DoNotPay will find you the cheapest car every time.
How to find the best prices using DoNotPay:
If you want to find the best prices but don't know where to start, DoNotPay has you covered in 4 easy steps:
- Go to the Find the Best Deals product on DoNotPay.
- Choose the type of purchase you're looking to make (such as clothing, electronics, appliances, flight tickets, hotel reservations, etc).
- Tell us more about the purchase, including any brands or features you're looking for and whether you're open to pre-owned items (if applicable).
- Choose whether to sort your results by just by the lowest price or the price and reviews.
Why Use DoNotPay to Find the Cheapest Car?
DoNotPay makes it easy to find the cheapest cars, and you don't have to talk to salespeople or spend hours on the phone.
- Fast: With just a few pieces of information, DoNotPay will find you the cheapest car quickly.
- Easy: DoNotPay will deal with car dealerships, so you don't have to find the lowest price every time.
- Successful: We've helped thousands of people find the cheapest cars, and we can do the same for you.
DoNotPay Works Across All Companies, Entities, and Groups With the Click of a Button
DoNotPay doesn’t just help you with finding the cheapest cars. They can help with various problems.
- DoNotPay can help get you birth certificates in Washington or California.
- It can claim your recall in California as quickly as Washington State.
- DoNotPay can remove your information from Google, Facebook, the Whitepages, or Equifax.
- DoNotPay can help you find a senior living facility in New York, California, or whatever state you're in.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay doesn’t just help you find the best deal on a car. They have a multitude of services to help make your life easier.
- We can help you write standard legal documents.
- We can notarize any document.
- We can help fight to reduce your property taxes
- We can help you to file insurance claims.
- We can help you to file a formal complaint.
- We can help you get an increase in your credit card limit.
- We'll get you compensation for robocalls
- We'll teach you how to reduce your property taxes
- We can help you set up a revocable living trust.
Why struggle to find the cheapest car? Use DoNotPay, today.