How to Find Chase Points Transfer Partners
If you are a Chase cardholder, earning points can be pretty easy. You earn points when you sign up when you spend money, and when you complete bonus offers. The problem is that when you try to transfer the points, it can be confusing and time-consuming. To get the best value, you need to check out each of the Chase transfer partners to determine your best value.
Chase offers one of the most rewarding points programs that there are, but with fourteen transfer partners for airline and hotel savings, how do you choose? DoNotPay can help you get the most value for the points that you have accumulated. You can choose if you want to check your points balance, transfer your points, or sell them for cash, and DoNotPay can make the process easy and quick.
How Does Chase's Point Program Work?
Chase not only offers the standard one point for each dollar spent, but it also partners with retailers to offer bonus points on select purchases. In addition, they offer some hefty sign-up bonuses that can get you on your way to earning.
At certain times of the year, they offer additional incentives to use their card, such as a 60,000 point bonus if you spend $4000 in the first three months of opening your account with them. Some of their partners offer specials that cover purchases at special times, usually announced in an email alert.
How Can I Transfer Chase Points on My Own?
When you decide you want to transfer your point yourself, you should first sign in to your Chase account online.
- Click on the Ultimate Rewards page.
- Choose "Earn/Use" to begin.
- Click on the option "Transfer to Travel Partners."
- Choose one of the fourteen travel partners listed:
- Aer Lingus AerClub
- Air Canada Aeroplan
- Air France-KLM Flying Blue
- British Airways Executive Club
- Iberia Plus
- Emirates Skywards
- Jet Blue True Blue
- Singapore Airlines Kris Flyer
- Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards
- United Mileage Plus
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
- IHG Rewards Club
- Marriott Bonvoy
- World of Hyatt
- Choose one of the partners from the list.
- Click on "Transfer Points".
If you are not a member of the loyalty program that you choose, you can sign up with that program before initiating the transfer. Be sure to check on each of the transfer partners to get the best value.
Here is more information on Chase travel partners:
|Transfer Partners||Ratio||Transfer Increment||Timing|
|Aer Lingus AerClub||1:1||1,000||Immediate|
|Air Canada Aeroplan||1:1||1,000||Immediate|
|Air France-KLM Flying Blue||1:1||1,000||Immediate|
|British Airways Executive Club||1:1||1,000||Immediate|
|Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer||1:1||1,000||About Two Business Days|
|Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards||1:1||1,000||Immediate|
|Virgin Atlantic Flying Club||1:1||1,000||Immediate|
|IHG Rewards Club||1:1||1,000||Immediate|
|Marriott Bonvoy||1:1||1,000||About One Business Day|
|World of Hyatt||1:1||1,000||Immediate|
What if I Can’t Transfer My Points on My Own?
If you are too busy to go through the transfer process or don't understand what to do, DoNotPay can help. If you want to find out how many points you have, what offers transfer partners have available, or where you get the best deal, DoNotPay can help. DoNotPay's Convert Points and Miles product can get you the best value quickly and easily.
How DoNotPay Can Help
If you want to get the best deal when transferring points, DoNotPay can help in three easy steps.
Here's how to get started:
- Search "points" or "rewards" on DoNotPay, and select the rewards program you're a part of / the type of points you have.
- Choose whether you want to check your points balance, transfer your points, or sell them for cash.
- If you selected one of the first two options, DoNotPay can check your points balance or transfer your points for you. Otherwise, we can help you find the best deal through third-party vendors.
Just like that, DoNotPay can find you the best deal.
Can DoNotPay Help Transfer Points or Miles From Other Rewards Programs?
Absolutely! DoNotPay can help transfer points from airlines, credit cards, and hotels.
|American Airlines||Southwest||Other Airlines||Hilton|
Why Should I Use DoNotPay to Transfer My Chase Points?
When you use DoNotPay to transfer or sell your points from your various rewards programs, you will find that it is easy, quick, and successful.
DoNotPay will do the research for you. We can find the best deal for your rewards program, so you can spend your time doing other things.
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay has products designed to help you quickly and easily solve many of the problems that you encounter every day. DoNotPay can save you time and money and remove the stress that you have when dealing with the tedious forms and research. Here’s how DoNotPay can help:
- Getting help with your bills
- Getting cash back from gift cards
- Not being charged in free trials
- How to contact customer service
- Getting free raffle tickets
- Finding missing money
- Getting a virtual credit card
- Finding help with a parking ticket
DoNotPay can find solutions to your problem. Sign up today!