Connect With an Inmate at Century Correctional Institution Effortlessly
Century Correctional Institution is a Florida state prison for adult men. It is located in Century, Escambia County. This facility features a mixture of security levels, including minimum, medium, and close. Opened in 1991, this prison features a maximum capacity of 1345 prisoners. If you would like to locate or contact an inmate at this facility, DoNotPay is here to make this process fast and easy.
Read on to learn everything you need to know about contacting inmates at Century Correctional Institution.
Where Is Century Correctional Institution Located?
This correctional institution is a level V facility that's located in Escambia County, Florida. The physical address of Century Correctional Institution, as well as other contact information, are as follows:
|Physical address:||400 Tedder Road, Century, Florida 32535-3659|
|Phone number:||(850) 256-2600|
|Website:||Century Correctional Institution|
|Warden Email:||Warden Kelly Watkins
Can be contacted at:
Century CI general email address: CenturyCI.WardenOffice@fdc.myflorida.com
How to Contact Century Correctional Institution Inmates
If you're hoping to get in touch with an inmate at Century Correctional Institution, there are several options available to you. It's possible to send money, letters, as well as books or magazines. You can't initiate contact with an inmate by phone. However, phones are available for inmate use during certain hours, so it is possible for your loved one to contact you.
How to Send Money to Century Correctional Institution Inmates
Sending money to inmates at this facility is possible using JPay or MoneyGram. MoneyGram has numerous locations nationwide that you can visit, including locations at certain CVS Pharmacies and Walmarts. You can use cash when sending money via MoneyGram and should use the receive code 5188.
If you would like to send money using JPay, there are several methods available to you.
- Mobile App: Download the JPay mobile app from your phone's app store and follow the instructions for sending money. The JPay mobile app is available for both Apple and Android devices.
- Online: Visit JPay's website and follow the instructions to send money using a credit or debit card.
- Phone: Contact the JPay call center by dialing (800) 574-5729 and send money over the phone with a credit or debit card.
- Mail: Create a money order payable to JPay along with a deposit slip. Mail it to JPay, P.O. Box 260010, Hollywood, FL 33026
How to Send Letters to Century CI Inmates
Only letters sent via the US Postal Service can be accepted by inmates at Century Correctional Institution. The letters must be no longer than 15 pages in length and cannot include anything glued, taped, or stapled to the pages. Photos can be included as long as they are not Polaroid pictures and are smaller than 8"X10".
Address your letters using this mailing information:
Inmate Name and DC Number
Century Correctional Institution
400 Tedder Road
Century, Florida 32535-3659
It is important to note that letters mailed in large cardstock envelopes are not acceptable. Bubble mailers and boxes are also not allowed.
How to Send Century Inmates Books or Magazines
While it is not possible to send boxes of gifts, food items, clothing, or other goods, inmates at Florida state prisons can receive new newspapers, magazines, and paperback books. These items must be ordered directly from Amazon, and are allowed in numbers that vary based on the inmate's security level. Typically, inmates are limited to no more than four books in their possession at one time.
Important details about sending books, magazines, or newspapers include:
- The items must come new, not in used condition.
- Only paperback books are allowed. Hardcover books will be rejected.
- Only books shipped directly from Amazon using USPS will be accepted.
- Do not send more than three books at one time
When ordering these items from Amazon, ensure USPS shipping is selected and address your order the way you normally would when sending a letter.
How to Locate a Prisoner
Before getting in touch with an inmate, you might need to locate their precise, current address. Sometimes prisoners are transferred to other facilities, or you just might not know a prisoner's current location. Before you send a letter or money order, or before you accept a costly phone call from a potentially out-of-state prison, find any inmate's location using these simple steps:
- Visit DoNotPay's website in any web browser.
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate link and select "Locate Someone."
- Enter the name of the inmate you're looking for, as well as their state.
- Submit your request.
In seconds, DoNotPay will identify the correct current location of your inmate.
DoNotPay Helps You Locate and Contact Imprisoned Inmates Easily
Getting in touch with incarcerated loved ones can be challenging and overwhelming! There are many restrictions in place about acceptable communication methods, and just one small mistake can mean your loved one won't receive your letter or money. That's why DoNotPay created the Connect With an Inmate product. Simply follow the steps below:
- Locate the Connect With an Inmate service on DoNotPay.
- Choose whether you want to locate a loved one, create a virtual mailbox, or send a personalized letter.
- If you want us to find your loved one, provide his or her personal details and the state they are located in. We'll then conduct a search on the appropriate state database.
- If you want to create a virtual mailbox, just provide your full name! We'll set one up for you so you can easily receive incoming mail from your loved one.
- If sending a personalized letter, tell us which facility your loved one is located in and what you would like to say to them. You can even include a photo! Your letter will be delivered automatically - just wait 10 days for it to arrive to your loved one!
What Else Can DoNotPay Do?
DoNotPay is here to resolve all kinds of frustrating issues for you. From the convenience of your web browser, you can solve issues like
- Canceling subscriptions or memberships
- Jumping the phone queue when getting in touch with customer service reps
- Scheduling a DMV appointment fast and easy
- Getting refunds for delayed or canceled flights
- Contesting parking tickets
- Dealing with bills you are unable to pay
- Getting refunds from other companies
- Signing up for free trials risk-free
- Helping you free yourself from spam mail forever
- Protecting yourself from stalking and harassment
- Applying for clinical trials
- Finding any unclaimed funds under your name
If you're currently struggling through any of these alone, let us resolve them for you. Give DoNotPay a try today!